"Late in Life Stack" :-) Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, DAA

Hark

Hark

Awards
Stuck on a plateau and looking to boost test and gain muscle mass and/or strength without going to PH/AAS. No hate, just don't feel the need to run gear

Going to run Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, and DAA (in addition to my normal whey, creatine, fish oil, vita paks etc, pwo stim)

Anything jump out as missing or being duplicated?

Thanks!

Misc info:
I'm late forties, 6'2", 275lbs, lift 3 times week, decently strong for my age (315x5 bench, 405x3 full squat and deadlift) and look like I still play offensive line (not a bodybuilder). I've been enjoying weightlifting since my teens and love it!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
At your stats (being big and strong) you might want to run ABE at 5 or 6 caps a day instead of 4...Just saying it because I've seen bigger guys than me do so and they have benefited from it.

Hark

Hark

Awards
Thanks for the feedback and quick reply! I'll look into grabbing a second bottle

Any other critiques or advice?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are in for one of the best natural cycles (if not the best) in the business haha. Maybe grab some X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) for extra help in anabolism.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuck on a plateau and looking to boost test and gain muscle mass and/or strength without going to PH/AAS. No hate, just don't feel the need to run gear

Going to run Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, and DAA (in addition to my normal whey, creatine, fish oil, vita paks etc, pwo stim)

Thanks!

Misc info:
I'm late forties, 6'2", 275lbs, lift 3 times week, decently strong for my age (315x5 bench, 405x3 full squat and deadlift) and look like I still play offensive line (not a bodybuilder). I've been enjoying weightlifting since my teens and love it!
Looks like a solid natural stack to me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be insane if everything is dialed in. No need for anything on top of that. You may also want to stagger the doses of things to extend the run, but I'd definitely do two bottles of Anabeta Elite for an over 4 week run.

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards

Thanks!

Misc info:
Very good stack. Have not tried the Comp 20 yet but have ran the Pro, Beta, and DAA all in which make an awesome combo. You should expect extra muscle hardening from the Comp 20 on top of what you're already getting from the Pro. Hope you see great results from your stack.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
seems like a great natural stack, you should enjoy the results you get from it. NMDA over DAA would probably be the only substitution I would consider, but either way the stack looks good as you have it

Hark

Hark

Awards
last question...

Thanks for all the replies and feedback. Will grab 2nd bottle of ABE. Any suggestions on dosing amounts/timing of entire stack? I see a few responders here that seem to have way more experience with this than me, and just want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks again!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies and feedback. Will grab 2nd bottle of ABE. Any suggestions on dosing amounts/timing of entire stack? I see a few responders here that seem to have way more experience with this than me, and just want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks again!
Take the ABE at 2 pre workout and 2 with a post workout meal on workout days and 1 with 4 meals spread throughout the day. The Erase Pro just needs to be taken consistently and preferably around the same time each day (so immediately upon waking/with breakfast is usually easiest), but anecdotally I have enjoyed taking it pre workout. DAA timing does not matter much and you could take it either in the morning/pre workout/etc.

I have not used, nor know much about, Compound 20 so someone else will have to comment on its usage.

mitch109

Awards
Subbed. Looking to start this stack in a week or two. Also interested in dosing schedule. I work out twice a day (except leg day).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed. Looking to start this stack in a week or two. Also interested in dosing schedule. I work out twice a day (except leg day).
Nice, keep us updated

Hark

Hark

Awards
So far, so good!

So, just over a week in on this natty stack. Very happy so far!

DOMS has just about disappeared (is this even possible?) and all lifts up a few pounds or reps. Loving it :)

Only negatives I've seen are a few zits on my back AND my sweat smells like bad Italian dressing! Seriously weird!

Side question: Thinking of doing my first powerlifting meet.
Anyone know if this stack would make me fail a drug test (Wnpf or other natural fed)?

Edit: I forgot to mention a terrible side effect - my pec stretch marks now have a couple of new red dots at the end. Growing enough to extend my stretch marks? That's freakin something!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DOMS has just about disappeared (is this even possible?) and all lifts up a few pounds or reps. Loving it :)

Only negatives I've seen are a few zits on my back AND my sweat smells like bad Italian dressing! Seriously weird!

Anyone know if this stack would make me fail a drug test (Wnpf or other natural fed)?
Glad to hear your enjoying it. Can't answer your question about the drug test for powerlifting comps though, maybe someone else will have a better idea.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Edit: I forgot to mention a terrible side effect - my pec stretch marks now have a couple of new red dots at the end. Growing enough to extend my stretch marks? That's freakin something!!
I don't know what regulations you have in the U.S. but I am glad you are enjoying the stack!