LAST CHANCE ON HAVOC, FOREVER!!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
A PO for Havoc that we placed a couple months back, which we thought was canceled in time, just arrived to us today, the 30th. Instead of sending it directly back to RPN, wasting money on shipping, we thought we would give you all ONE LAST SHOT at the stock-piling extravaganza!

At a Blowout Price of $29.99, pick up RPN's infamous Havoc, BEFORE IT'S GONE FOR GOOD! This offer will only be valid for 24 hours and this is a very limited supply!!! THIS IS THE LAST PH THAT WILL BE SOLD AT NUTRAPLANET, EVER!

Now, let's all sit back and say farewell to Havoc and all other PHs. :sadwavey:

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
very sad day! but on the bright side you can get HAVOC...Right now

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No more 1-T or Demacrine?
1-T is gone for good, but we are still carrying Dermacrine, which is in stock now! I don't see a problem for Dermacrine, at least not in the near future.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI...while supplies last on the Havoc. This was an unexpected surprise that I'm sure made many of you guys happy.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you Nutraplanet can't miss out, i missed out on the other PH sale guess i'm in for 2

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
man **** this... i'm so pissed ph's are gone, i stocked up to an extent but i wasn't ready this early

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot Damn. 200$ was my limit for the month.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Same message I got the other day about it experiencing a problem. It adds to cart and lets me login but when I click checkout it errors out. Would have liked to take advantage of that but guess the systems down still?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Bye Havoc, we haven't met but I'm sure you were great! :sadwavey:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
glad i got 10 bottles stashed away for that special day

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
man **** this... i'm so pissed ph's are gone, i stocked up to an extent but i wasn't ready this early
mod edit: psst...but its the one that we support here.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ONLY A FEW BOTTLES LEFT! DON'T GO EMPTY HANDED!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I just looked and 3-AD and Havoc are still available.....now are you guys keeping the precursors and just ditching the illegal mis-labeled steroids, or WTF is going on?

I'm in a stupor!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked and 3-AD and Havoc are still available.....now are you guys keeping the precursors and just ditching the illegal mis-labeled steroids, or WTF is going on?

I'm in a stupor!!
I think we're meaning to remove the 3-AD. I emailed Sam about this, should disappear soon so snag it now if you want it. Havoc is now gone for good.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
this is ghey! I called nutraplanet on the phone a month ago when i bought my last bottle of RPN Havoc needing another one, and they told me that they are out and wouldn't be carrying it anymore! Now i'm too late :( anybody know another site to still get it?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Are the yellow RPN Havoc bottles epi also?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Are the yellow RPN Havoc bottles epi also?
The yellow label is the older label. There was a new red label out a few months ago. Still just the same :)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks chub didn't know if it was "re-formulated"

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

I'm in a stupor!!
No, 3-AD has been discontinued by Anabolic Xtreme, along with Slim Xtreme and Hyperdrol X-2. We literally only have 2 units of 3-AD....who wants them? Better act fast!!!!

Havoc is unfortunately, GONE FOR GOOD. R.I.P. HAVOC.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
this is ghey! I called nutraplanet on the phone a month ago when i bought my last bottle of RPN Havoc needing another one, and they told me that they are out and wouldn't be carrying it anymore! Now i'm too late :( anybody know another site to still get it?
That is because we planned on completely discontinuing sales, which we have. Though, we had an old PO pending, which we thought was canceled in time, but was still shipped out by the company who manufactured this item for RPN. So, instead of hassling with them on returning the product, and wasting a ton of money shipping cost (both ways), we just decided to blow it out and give everyone one last chance at grabbing some up.

A respectable word of advice, stay on your toes! Our sales will sneak up on you....they will come and go, sometimes at a blink of an eye, due to unexpected effective response. But, they are always right around the corner. Plus, we ALWAYS have items at blowout and clearance prices! And, our normal prices are always marked at wholesale, if not below wholesale.