Laser hair removal and TRT and small cycles

bigrich954rr

Awards
I’m on TRT and I’m thinking of occasionally doing a few small cycles

I’ve been hairy since a teenager think a bear thinking about having laser hair removal I know it’s not 100% but will just some of it grow back or in the long run will a bunch grow back with the TRT and small cycles?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I’ve been hairy since a teenager think a bear thinking about having laser hair removal I know it’s not 100% but will just some of it grow back or in the long run will a bunch grow back with the TRT and small cycles?
You generally need multiple laser sessions to achieve any degree of permanent removal. Any androgen will encourage more hair growth in follicles that haven’t “matured”, but a dead follicle is a dead follicle, and won’t come back. People’s results vary by hair and skin color due to the fact that the laser’s effectiveness is based on how much light the follicle is able to absorb.

bigrich954rr

Awards
Ok good. I’m pretty sure every single hair follicle has matured time to start killing them few weeks out till i can get in

bigrich954rr

Awards
Aww that not what i wanted to here . How many treatments did you do and did it at least lessen the amount of hair or make it come back smaller ?

WilliamF

Awards
As far as I understand, if you undergo a course of laser treatment, your hair will stop growing. My sister went to 10 sessions, and she said that the hair in those places stopped growing at all. I am also now thinking of contacting the service beaulaser.co.uk to remove the hair on my legs, but I'm choosing between armpits and legs now. I read somewhere on the Internet that it is best to choose smaller areas for a start so that the body does not experience much stress. Can someone advise me which area is better to start first? I will be grateful to you for any answers

Last edited:
Maneskin

Maneskin

Awards
I feel you, man. I've been on TRT and did a couple of cycles myself. Laser hair removal works wonders, seriously! I got it on my chest, and the regrowth is way lighter. The combo with co2 fractional laser machine must have an even bigger effect. So, check it out!

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

many years ago I attempted the 'at home' laser hair removal and it didn't do anything for me. if you have luck, I'd love to hear about it.