Lantus

juggurnaunt

juggurnaunt

Awards
Hey fellas,

anybody use lantus during a cycle? And if so what was your dosing schedule like, and did you get good results?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey fellas,

anybody use lantus during a cycle? And if so what was your dosing schedule like, and did you get good results?
I think fast acting insulin is what you want (preferably with GH), people usually just get fat and insulin resistant with Lantus.

juggurnaunt

juggurnaunt

Awards
I think fast acting insulin is what you want (preferably with GH), people usually just get fat and insulin resistant with Lantus.
Ok thanks bro. I’ll start to look into that.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used slin in the past and are familiar with how it works, it's benefits and dangerous side effects? If not, you really need to do your research.

That's a pretty piss poor profile. I have tons of bodybuilding/steroid ebooks if you're interested in digging through them for info, let me know. I looked under William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009 book, but apparently the scan of the insulin section got cut off, unfortunately.

Last edited:
juggurnaunt

juggurnaunt

Awards
Ok thanks bro. I’ll start to look into that.
Have you used slin in the past and are familiar with how it works, it's benefits and dangerous side effects? If not, you really need to do your research.

That's a pretty piss poor profile. I have tons of bodybuilding/steroid ebooks if you're interested in digging through them for info, let me know. I looked under William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009 book, but apparently the scan of the insulin section got cut off, unfortunately.

thank you. I was recommended to use it by someone who is actually experienced in it. But he never got back to me about the ins and outs. I’m an avid reader and I love to research. I’m not new to the game just slin. I appreciate all the help I can get in that category. Thanks for even taking the time to respond to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 3