Lactating

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Has anyone heard of brownish/ yellow liquid discharge from nipples? It doesnt happen on command but does if squeezed. Nipples are not sensative and have small puberty lumps from back in the day.

was gunna try PROLACTRONE

kolejorg

Awards
Try that or inhibit p. you may need to get some. Caber or prami from a research company or online pharmacy If you want to go that route. Google dosing and all that.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
why are you squeezing them? get some caber imho. at least to have on hand. better to have it and not need it than vice versa. i hear prami has nasty sides, i would not mess with that.

kolejorg

Awards
Prami can have bad sides. But research caber is usually junk as it's apparently not stable in liquid form. So if you go the med route get pharmacy grade if possible. However. I can't see why you'd have prolactin issues off of an epi cycle. Have you ran tren or anything like it before?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try that or inhibit p. you may need to get some. Caber or prami from a research company or online pharmacy If you want to go that route. Google dosing and all that.
Inhibit P is a great OTC alternative if you can get any Caber

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Prami can have bad sides. But research caber is usually junk as it's apparently not stable in liquid form. So if you go the med route get pharmacy grade if possible. However. I can't see why you'd have prolactin issues off of an epi cycle. Have you ran tren or anything like it before?
Never said it was off epi, I'm not sure how I got it to be honest...

kolejorg

Awards
Have you ran anything else in the past man? But for sure try inhibit p. give that a shot and if it gets worse or doesn't clear up see the doctor.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of brownish/ yellow liquid discharge from nipples? It doesnt happen on command but does if squeezed. Nipples are not sensative and have small puberty lumps from back in the day.

was gunna try PROLACTRONE
Im on liquid prami. I can tell its legit. I went up to .5ml, and it makes my stomach feel awful like all day. Its tolerable at .3ml

Im down to .2 now and its really knocked my leakage problem out....and the sexual side effects are pretty cool haha

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Im on liquid prami. I can tell its legit. I went up to .5ml, and it makes my stomach feel awful like all day. Its tolerable at .3ml

Im down to .2 now and its really knocked my leakage problem out....and the sexual side effects are pretty cool haha
What kind of sexual side effects?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
What kind of sexual side effects?
You know how after you orgasm, you feel different, like your done and just wanna roll over and go to bed. That just doesnt happen, theres no wave like feeling and mental change......and you just stay hard

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
You know how after you orgasm, you feel different, like your done and just wanna roll over and go to bed. That just doesnt happen, theres no wave like feeling and mental change......and you just stay

hard
Were you dosing for prevention or treatment?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Were you dosing for prevention or treatment?
I just started prami 11days ago while i been on a 3wk run of letro to try n fix some of these gyno symptoms. Starting to slowly taper off letro now, and on 20mg liquid nolva ED for the past 4 days.

So yea, ive been on all 3 now. If these wont cut it, idk if ralox is even worth trying. Might be permanent damage

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I just started prami 11days ago while i been on a 3wk run of letro to try n fix some of these gyno symptoms. Starting to slowly taper off letro now, and on 20mg liquid nolva ED for the past 4 days.

So yea, ive been on all 3 now. If these wont cut it, idk if ralox is even worth trying. Might be permanent damage
Guessing that hasn't gone well?

kolejorg

Awards
Damn man what were you running? What sides do you have? A few guys had good luck with ralox and letro over nolva and letro.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Guessing that hasn't gone well?
All the soreness is gone which is cool, i can still feel a bit of tissue, but im just bummed about the puffiness. Im probly 13-14% bodyfat now, and was planning a trest dmz bulk starting end of next month.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Damn man what were you running? What sides do you have? A few guys had good luck with ralox and letro over nolva and letro.
It was a rpn havoc 40mg a day for 6 weeks and dienazone 6 wks last 3 on 2.5ml....pretty big dose, sick strength gains.

Sides as far as what letro n stuff is doing to me? Awful lethargy and fatigue, when i sit down for lunch I struggle to keep my eyes open. Been in kind of a wierd mood. Sexdrive is pretty much shot, and I dont really have that brute alpha hunger before and during my gym time. Ive managed to make some gains on all lifts by really gritting my.teeth and.grinding thru it.

Mentally these drugs are harder okn u then physical sides. The dry joints aint bad, my last cycle brought me to my knees with dry joints.

Sides are reducing with me tapering down though.

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
It was a rpn havoc 40mg a day for 6 weeks and dienazone 6 wks last 3 on 2.5ml....pretty big dose, sick strength gains.

Sides as far as what letro n stuff is doing to me? Awful lethargy and fatigue, when i sit down for lunch I struggle to keep my eyes open. Been in kind of a wierd mood. Sexdrive is pretty much shot, and I dont really have that brute alpha hunger before and during my gym time. Ive managed to make some gains on all lifts by really gritting my.teeth and.grinding thru it.

Mentally these drugs are harder okn u then physical sides. The dry joints aint bad, my last cycle brought me to my knees with dry joints.

Sides are reducing with me tapering down though.
I'm running a cut with dmz soon, I really think my puffiness has to do with estro fat stores on chest from bulking