Labs - New (DHT, etc...)

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, here's my latest blood work:

Testosterone - Total: 359 (241-827)

Testosterone - Bioavailable: 83.3 (40-250)

DHT: 19 (30-85)

Albumin 4.5

SHBG: 91 (13-71)

This is after being on 70mg T-Cyp per week for at least the last 3 months. Doc agreed to add some T-Gel to boost the DHT. Also, I've ordered some Nature's Herbs brand of Nettle Root to lower my SHBG. My 20mg T-Cyp shot was 24 hours before blood draw.

Am also starting to take coleous forskolli to boost thyroid output, as I'm still "within range", and doc not comfortable with giving me Armor Thyroid.

Estradiol is a little above range for me, but can't get script for anastrozole yet. Maybe upping the DHT and lowering SHBG will make it a moot point...unless estradiol goes up even more.

Suggestions and comments welcome!

Thanks,

Phil

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Adding the A-gel hasn't made a difference in how I feel, but it's only been 11 days.

Been taking the nettle root for about a week now. 300mg 2x a day. How long should I be on it before next blood tests?

Thanks,

Phil

RavensFan2k3

Awards
you should consider proviron to lower SHBG and increase DHT

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping the nettleroot will bind to SHBG and keep it occupied so that more T will be freed up. Have to skip proviron, as I won't do illegal steroids.

I seem to have somewhat more energy now, and a little more libido after adding the gel.

I really need a see a doc that will give me hcg, as testicles are getting too small and soft.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I'm hoping the nettleroot will bind to SHBG and keep it occupied so that more T will be freed up. Have to skip proviron, as I won't do illegal steroids.

I seem to have somewhat more energy now, and a little more libido after adding the gel.

I really need a see a doc that will give me hcg, as testicles are getting too small and soft.
i understand, you should definitely get estradiol tested because I have a feeling that it his high as hell, prob just as high as yout SHBG.

need4speed

Awards
I know of some men that apply the gel to the penis to greatly increase DHT levels vs applying elsewhere on the body