Kw2 roman pharmaceutical dosage?

coolant113

Awards
I am currently taking kw2 by roman pharmaceutical. I am taking organ shield with it to protect myself and I am also taking 1mr pre workout, creatine pills by the makers of kw2, and elite mass by dynamatize. I am currently a week and half into the cycle and to be honest I don't feel any changes so far. The guy told me to take 3 pills 30 mins before workout with a moderately empty stomach. Now I was wondering if that is the right time to take them and if that is the correct amount to be taking. I feel as if I should split the dossage and mabey take them at a different time rather then suggested by the guy who sold them to me. I want to get the most put of my cycle and not bull**** and take them at the wrong time. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently taking kw2 by roman pharmaceutical. I am taking organ shield with it to protect myself and I am also taking 1mr pre workout, creatine pills by the makers of kw2, and elite mass by dynamatize. I am currently a week and half into the cycle and to be honest I don't feel any changes so far. The guy told me to take 3 pills 30 mins before workout with a moderately empty stomach. Now I was wondering if that is the right time to take them and if that is the correct amount to be taking. I feel as if I should split the dossage and mabey take them at a different time rather then suggested by the guy who sold them to me. I want to get the most put of my cycle and not bull**** and take them at the wrong time. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.
couldn't find much info on this but it seems to be a mix of 2 or 3 ph's.what is your pct for this supplement??

coolant113

Awards
Revolution PCT.. i was thinking of starting it the last week?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Revolution PCT.. i was thinking of starting it the last week?
if you can pick up some clomid. Rev pct looks passable barely but clomid is something you might wanna pick up due to the supp your taking containing a few ph's.

coolant113

Awards
Yea thank you I will try to get my hands on some. The next question is am I taking the proper dosage of kw that I should be and do I have the timing down right?

C.N. colorado

Awards
coolant, we sell KW2 all the time here. With all due respect i feel as taking 3 before a workout is a complete waste. All of our customers are instructed to take 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening around 3 pm. That product is very strong, sells much more than the TXR, and KW. we have also picked up the new product which is much more like a winstrol. I dont believe they will put that one online because of what it is. Like i said i do reccommend taking it in a split does, but 3 a day is perfect!
good luck buddy!

driftwood

Awards
coolant, we sell KW2 all the time here. With all due respect i feel as taking 3 before a workout is a complete waste. All of our customers are instructed to take 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening around 3 pm. That product is very strong, sells much more than the TXR, and KW. we have also picked up the new product which is much more like a winstrol. I dont believe they will put that one online because of what it is. Like i said i do reccommend taking it in a split does, but 3 a day is perfect!
good luck buddy!
Hey C.N. i am currently on KW I took my morning dosage and i didnt put the cap back on well. it was on but not all the way on. It was like that for about 6 hours. I was just wondering if the supplement was still good or if i should pick up another bottle. You help is appreciated. Thanks. Oh sorry for jacking the thread couldnt find anything else regarding KW. Thanks