KLEEN - Get's Super Pumped with Gaspari's SuperPump250 w/ DMAA

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why did he think yoga "helped", and why is it considered help to have a stim give you an erection. Were you having problems getting one before? Just curious, not second guessing.
girls in yoga pants help...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now thats a fact! Here's two reasons why that is!

Oh man that second one caught my eye while I was driving. Damnit this is the cause of road accidents, chicks in yoga pants!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to apologize guys, I had a chaotic weekend with work and was not able to make it to the gym at all. It doesn't happen very often, and it sucks when it does but not much we can do about work schedules. So I don't have much of an update to give today.

I will be lifting tonight and will have an update for you all tomorrow.

What I can tell you is that I went from 212 down to 206 over the weekend from not lifting and missing some feedings. Its okay, although I was flat as a board, I was also looking leaner so I will take whatever positive I can squeeze out of the experience. I will just look at it as an unintentional priming for the caloric onslaught that Thanksgiving will bring!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On the way out of town to Austin for Thanksgiving. Have had 2 great workouts this week!

First was a full body epoc workout doing 2 modified muscle round sets per body part. That is 6 sets of 6 with only 5 second rest pause in between them. Then another set 45 seconds later!

NG pulldown
Bench press
Side raises
Preacher curls
Seated triceps dip.machine
Quad focused leg press
Lying leg curls
Seated calves
Leg press calves

I.was so ridiculously pumped I honestly could not get any muscle to move when flexed. The joints did but the muscle barely moved they were so full!

Today
Highfield Bar Squat potentiating sets of 6 to 345 all ass to grass!
Sumo deads - sets of 10 - 135, 225, 275, 315, 365, 405x7
Leg press 440x12, 12, 12
Calves 225x12 x3 sets

Legs were pumped and vascular at the end of this bad boy!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone incase I do that post in here tomorrow. I do plant to hit a good push workout tomorrow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Holiday! I just got back to work and ready to get my updates in. I have hit up 3 great workouts since my last update. Sorry for the delays, I tend to stay away from most forms of social media when I am not working. Not really sure why but that is how I am wired.

Thanksgiving Day Workout - 1.5 Scoops - seems to be my go to now!
Bench Press - potentiating sets of 6 up to 245 - shoulder started feeling it so I did not go up again.
High Cable Flies - 3 sets of 8-12

Shoulder Press Machine - potentiating sets of 6 going up to doing the whole stack
Suspension Rear Delt Flies - 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Triceps Dip Machine - potentiating sets of 10 going up to doing the whole stack
Rope Triceps Push Downs - 3 sets of 8-12

BFR 100 reps machine side raise @ 50lbs - EXCRUCIATING!

By the end of this I was looking HUGE, just full of blood, veins bulging, and hard to walk through door ways. I'll take it!!!

BACK & BICEPS

HS Rows - potentiating sets of 6 up to 4 plates per side
Wide Grip Pull Downs - potentiating sets of 10 up to 225
Straight Arm Cable Pull Overs - 4 sets of 10-12

Barbell Curls
potentiating sets of 10 up to 85 lbs
Supinating DB Curls 3 sets of 8-12

Favorite Weighted Crunch - 4 sets of 8-12
Favorite Leg Raise 3 sets of 8-12

I have to say that this pump beat the pump from Thanksgiving. Having all of that good food in me left me with plenty of stuff to work with. I was looking as wide as a barn! My biceps where so full they hurt!

Monday - Leg Day!!!

Romanian deadlifts: 3 sets of 4-6 reps utilizing a 4:0:1:0 tempo

High Bar Squats: 3 sets of 4-6 reps utilizing a 4:0:1:0 tempo

Smith Machine Standing Calf raises: 3 sets of 6-8 reps utilizing a 2:2:2:2 tempo

Calf raises: 3 sets of 4-6 reps utilizing a 4:0:1:0 tempo

High Wide Stance Leg presses (emphasizing glute/hamstring stretch): 2 sets of 6-8 reps utilizing a 2:2:2:2 tempo

Leg extensions: 2 sets of 6-8 reps utilizing a 2:2:2:2 tempo

Seated leg curl: 2 sets of 6-8 reps utilizing a 2:2:2:2 tempo

Yeah buddy, I was pumped like crazy after this one! Legs were full of blood!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Strong, strong workouts! Pumps around the clock.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the recent delays in posting, I have been getting my ass kicked at work. I am the guy who gets all of the VIP and High Priority conferences and set ups here. As well as the person who has become the office videographer for any marketing videos. Right now we are really pushing a lot of marketing stuff and tons of offsite VIP meetings. So my days have been both hectic and long for the last week.

I have gotten in some good workouts. I was extremely pumped after my workout yesterday.

I have become accustomed to the energy from the SuperPump250, and with the way it hits then drops of after about 2.5 hours is perfect for my evening workouts. I get everything I need out of it then the energy just kind of fades away rather quickly once it begins to drop. Not a crash though, they have managed to make it a smooth transition.

Pumps like I mentioned have been excellent. One might even say they have been SUPER!

Yeah I just went cheesy on ya!

My next workout is a full body EPOC workout, it is so brutal the way he has it set up. I really have to push myself to get through it but the resulting pump is pretty ridiculous. I will probably try to take a pic or two after my workout if I can find a spot at the gym.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the recent delays in posting, I have been getting my ass kicked at work. I am the guy who gets all of the VIP and High Priority conferences and set ups here. As well as the person who has become the office videographer for any marketing videos. Right now we are really pushing a lot of marketing stuff and tons of offsite VIP meetings. So my days have been both hectic and long for the last week.

I have gotten in some good workouts. I was extremely pumped after my workout yesterday.

I have become accustomed to the energy from the SuperPump250, and with the way it hits then drops of after about 2.5 hours is perfect for my evening workouts. I get everything I need out of it then the energy just kind of fades away rather quickly once it begins to drop. Not a crash though, they have managed to make it a smooth transition.

Pumps like I mentioned have been excellent. One might even say they have been SUPER!

Yeah I just went cheesy on ya!

My next workout is a full body EPOC workout, it is so brutal the way he has it set up. I really have to push myself to get through it but the resulting pump is pretty ridiculous. I will probably try to take a pic or two after my workout if I can find a spot at the gym.
full body EPOC! holy crap brother. Keeps us posted on this one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
full body EPOC! holy crap brother. Keeps us posted on this one.
Well this workout ended up not happening... I went to see my ART guy and he told me I needed to take the weekend off then only do rehab type work and calisthenics for the next few weeks to let my knee and shoulder heal. That we had come to a point that I needed full on downtime to recover from the injuries.
I have my coach working on a recovery based program focusing on calisthenics, mobility drills, SMR, and possibly add in a little Isolation BFR work for biceps and triceps since that does not effect either of my injuries.

To the team at Gaspari, I apologize for how this log has turned out here toward the end. Between work and injuries I doubt it has been a very exciting log. Work is a bit chaotic so time to get on here lately is limited. End of year stuff has become a larger part of my job with some new areas I have been working in. So I am actually far busier than normal which is a change for me this year. Normally this part of the year has more downtime for me. I have about one MAYBE 2 workouts left in my tub so if no one has any objections I will go ahead and post up my review shortly.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
No worries over here! You've done an excellent and highly detailed log and we appreciate it for what it is. Post the final review whenever it feels right with you, my friend.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No apologies needed, real life trumps a supp log... we completely understand my man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No worries over here! You've done an excellent and highly detailed log and we appreciate it for what it is. Post the final review whenever it feels right with you, my friend.
No apologies needed, real life trumps a supp log... we completely understand my man.
Excellent and Thanks Gentlemen! Well in the spirit of my continued tough luck I broke one of my molars in half Tuesday night and can not get it pulled until Monday. I haven't been able to lift because getting my heart rate up makes it throb. Between that and my workouts needing to be changed to more therapeutic exercise for a bit it is quite obvious that it is time to give my detailed review.

Gaspari Nutrition - SuperPump250 w/ DMAA - 30 Servings, Flavor = Cotton Candy

I just finished up a bottle of SuperPump250 and I have to say that I truly enjoyed the product. It had been a while since I have used anything containing DMAA in it. I had really missed it it in my pre-workouts and SuperPump250 delivered the goods quite nicely. I ran found that for me the best dose was 1.5 scoops, this gave me excellent energy, focus and drive while not being overboard. The energy kind of climbs starting about 15-20 minutes post ingestion. After 30-40 minutes you are starting to really get going. After that the more intensely you work, the more the product delivers. Even better the energy starts dropping off about 3 hours after taking and drops relatively quickly but does not have the feeling of a crash. It was great for getting the energy for an evening workout and still being able to sleep by 11:00PM. So for me the energy was just what I needed. It is not going to be the go to product for someone who is extremely stim tolerant. It geeking off of your pre-workout is your thing then you will want to use a different product. This one is designed to give you what you need for a great workout and nothing to excess.

PUMP EFFECTS - This product really excelled in the Pump area. My first workout with it i measured my biceps before and after the workout and there was over an inch difference from the pump. I don't really need to say a whole lot more for you to know it sets you up for some excellent pumps. Many times during the log I was pumped to the point the my muscles barely moved they were so full of blood.

Other things I think people want to know about but are not overly important to me.

Taste - I have to say that I expected not to like it at all. Never really liked anything cotton candy flavored, but the flavor was actually quite pleasant.
Mixability - This stuff mixed right up for me. A few shakes of a shaker cup and no issues there.

Overall Opinion of product
- Great Pump product, with excellent mid level CNS stimulation, that mixes instantly, lasts for a few hours and has a relatively smooth come down for a product with DMAA in it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If one of the reps will have the product entered into the review section I will copy and paste this there for you as well.