KLEEN Crushes Estro with IronFlex's Formabolic

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
that sucks about the Bicep, lets hope it's not too bad and just some R&R heals it..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot some MGF and micro inject a ton of GHRH/GHRP into dem biceps ;) lolol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That sucks buddy, sorry to hear. I hope you figure it out and have a speedy recovery!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope everyone in your family gets well soon. stay stong, sounds like your family needs your strength!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that sucks about the Bicep, lets hope it's not too bad and just some R&R heals it..
Yeah I don't think R&R will heal it. I have given it a lot of R&R over the past 6 months. Un ess maybe it is just some nasty scar tissue I can get broken up. Just wasnt willing to have it mashed on when it felt like it may pop.

Shoot some MGF and micro inject a ton of GHRH/GHRP into dem biceps ;) lolol
Trust me already contemplating this!
That sucks buddy, sorry to hear. I hope you figure it out and have a speedy recovery!
Thanks! I am sure I will recover pretty quickly once taken care of. I tend to heal pretty quickly from most things.
hope everyone in your family gets well soon. stay stong, sounds like your family needs your strength!!!
Thanks Tom, I am doing my best actually have just been focusing on the wife and trying to make her comfortable, and be there for her. Kind of letting things on my end slide a little because she is my priority over all of this other stuff. She is getting some more tests done today, they are testing her for Celiacs to see if maybe that is the problem. Whatever it is, it is miserable and my poor Queen is disappearing on me. She was already tiny but losing 20 lbs has really got her looking tiny and frail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know you are taking good care of her chris!!! taking care of our families is what we do!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My thoughts and prayers go out to you brother

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prayers are with her brother.
Thanks Hyde, and McCrew530.

Hyde she has been going through something similar to what you experienced but it has been going on months and also involves a lot of pain and vomiting. Getting an endoscopy Friday to see if maybe it is Celiacs since they can't seem to find anything else. Hope so, that would be challenging as far as diet goes but other than that it would be great if it put a stop to all of this.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts and prayers with you and yours Chris! It's one thing when it's you but when it's your wife or kid, it really sucks!!! I pray for wisdom and discernment for the doctors to help put an end to these trials!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts and prayers with you and yours Chris! It's one thing when it's you but when it's your wife or kid, it really sucks!!! I pray for wisdom and discernment for the doctors to help put an end to these trials!
Thanks Luke!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guy at work, I believe, has Celiacs. He's a little skinny guy at like 5'6", but he was 155 before plummeting to 115. He's regained like 20lbs now though & everything stays in check since he went to a high protein & veggie-based diet. Cook w/ a lot of ghee & coconut oil on everything plus eggs to help pick up the slack, & fiber from all the veggies. I think almost no grains. He says he loves how he eats now more than he's ever loved food.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guy at work, I believe, has Celiacs. He's a little skinny guy at like 5'6", but he was 155 before plummeting to 115. He's regained like 20lbs now though & everything stays in check since he went to a high protein & veggie-based diet. Cook w/ a lot of ghee & coconut oil on everything plus eggs to help pick up the slack, & fiber from all the veggies. I think almost no grains. He says he loves how he eats now more than he's ever loved food.
Yeah I am hoping so and after looking at the diet it really looks like a pretty healthy and easy diet so long as you don't mind preparing your food. What is ghee?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am hoping so and after looking at the diet it really looks like a pretty healthy and easy diet so long as you don't mind preparing your food. What is ghee?
Butter. About as natural as it gets, & apparently very tasty.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Butter. About as natural as it gets, & apparently very tasty.
I know I'm splitting hairs but I thought it was more like lard than butter?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm splitting hairs but I thought it was more like lard than butter?
Correct. I meant cooking butter in reference to my comments earlier; I wouldn't be spreading this on any bread or corn on the cob at a bbq lol. But for sauteing veggies & whatnot it's legit.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have to say that I seem to have found a really nice plan on the Formabolic, if I do 50mg I seem to be about perfect as far as nipples feel. I have a libido now and my knees are much less achy. So for me on a TRT dose of 200mg per week I would say 50mg is my sweet spot to keep things status quo. Right now I could not be happier with how I am feeling in that respect.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice dude Im glad you are feeling good physically brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I have to say that I seem to have found a really nice plan on the Formabolic, if I do 50mg I seem to be about perfect as far as nipples feel. I have a libido now and my knees are much less achy. So for me on a TRT dose of 200mg per week I would say 50mg is my sweet spot to keep things status quo. Right now I could not be happier with how I am feeling in that respect.
that bottle is going to last a very long time at that dose!!!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards

whooo-hoooo Man!! :) Love hearing this. ;)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
No I have not seen this. I did however see these...

So anyway dosing is good I dropped it to 50 a day for now and going to keep an eye on my nips and how much water I am holding. So far though I really like how quickly this evaporates and the fact no residue leads me to believe I am absorbing most of it.

OMG, i wanna hab some!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that bottle is going to last a very long time at that dose!!!
Yeah, I may go back up later but right now I am not lifting hard enough to justify anything other than a good dose to keep estro at normal levels.
whooo-hoooo Man!! :) Love hearing this. ;)
:)

OMG, i wanna hab some!!!
Haha, I knew you would like those.
Hope your feeling better soon!
Thanks!!! That makes at least 3 of us! ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah, I may go back up later but right now I am not lifting hard enough to justify anything other than a good dose to keep estro at normal levels. :) Haha, I knew you would like those. Thanks!!! That makes at least 3 of us! ;)
Make it 4. Hate seeing people sick.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I am really sorry and I want to apologize personally to the IronFlex Reps bcazo , tyga tyga, McCrew530. You all know I normally put on a much better log but life has knocked me out of my saddle. I haven't stopped but am just walking by my horse for now recovering before I brush off the dirt and mount up to ride again.

I have been using the Formabolic and really like it. I am not doing anything special with it just using it at 50mg in the morning and leaving it at that for the day. My nipples seem to have stabilized and joints are recovering. I did notice that the spot I was putting it on my side broke out in eczema rash. I am sure this is just from the skin getting dry and irritated from the solvent. I have eczema come up sometimes when things are irritating my skin. This is not a surprise though and not the only transdermal to ever do that. Has to do with it drying the skin out. I stopped using it there the other day and put my ointment on it and it is already almost gone.

Got the info that my biceps is not torn just sprained or something. EI the muscle hurts but no tears and tendon is not that bad off. SO that is good I did a tiny bit of biceps work yesterday and felt it but did what i could and stopped. I am going to be starting the MI40 X2 program starting the Friday after next.

As far as competitions go, I am not 100% sure i am going to compete again or not. Has been a lot of work and a lot of injury in the last 2 years that I was planning on competing. My plan for now is to work out for enjoyment and to better my body and physique. I plan to get back into the 8-10% bf range and stay there. Not worried about increasing metabolism or anything just enjoying things and if someday I decide I want to do another show I will. If not that is fine too. Just right now I got too much going on in regular life to take that level of commitment back on. I am actually pretty comfortable in this situation for right now. I feel my priorities are changing back to this is my hobby and life is my life instead of the body building mindsets that it is your life and life is the hobby.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys, I am really sorry and I want to apologize personally to the IronFlex Reps bcazo , tyga tyga, McCrew530.
Well I see where I rank!!

Did the doc give you a time frame on how long the healing process would take?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log hasn't sucked, just not as frequent as your previous! Doesn't mean you still haven't detailed it to a degree Mrkleen

Hopefully doc gave you a short timeframe, and you can saddle up again ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Word man this is one of those products that is more about feeling good consistently and liking your appearance vs throwing up huge numbers.
Im glad this product has worked well for you:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I am really sorry and I want to apologize personally to the IronFlex Reps @bcazo , @tyga tyga, @McCrew530. You all know I normally put on a much better log but life has knocked me out of my saddle. I haven't stopped but am just walking by my horse for now recovering before I brush off the dirt and mount up to ride again.

I have been using the Formabolic and really like it. I am not doing anything special with it just using it at 50mg in the morning and leaving it at that for the day. My nipples seem to have stabilized and joints are recovering. I did notice that the spot I was putting it on my side broke out in eczema rash. I am sure this is just from the skin getting dry and irritated from the solvent. I have eczema come up sometimes when things are irritating my skin. This is not a surprise though and not the only transdermal to ever do that. Has to do with it drying the skin out. I stopped using it there the other day and put my ointment on it and it is already almost gone.

Got the info that my biceps is not torn just sprained or something. EI the muscle hurts but no tears and tendon is not that bad off. SO that is good I did a tiny bit of biceps work yesterday and felt it but did what i could and stopped. I am going to be starting the MI40 X2 program starting the Friday after next.

As far as competitions go, I am not 100% sure i am going to compete again or not. Has been a lot of work and a lot of injury in the last 2 years that I was planning on competing. My plan for now is to work out for enjoyment and to better my body and physique. I plan to get back into the 8-10% bf range and stay there. Not worried about increasing metabolism or anything just enjoying things and if someday I decide I want to do another show I will. If not that is fine too. Just right now I got too much going on in regular life to take that level of commitment back on. I am actually pretty comfortable in this situation for right now. I feel my priorities are changing back to this is my hobby and life is my life instead of the body building mindsets that it is your life and life is the hobby.
chris i commend you for this...unless you are getting paid bags of money from competing that your family really needs, then putting your family 1st is a very grown up decision.

this is called being THE MAN!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
chris i commend you for this...unless you are getting paid bags of money from competing that your family really needs, then putting your family 1st is a very grown up decision. this is called being THE MAN!!!
Yeah Chris I agree with everyone.. Your a great dad and husband and that's what really matter in life.. No sour feeling here about this log, you still the man :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I see where I rank!!Did the doc give you a time frame on how long the healing process would take?
DAYUM!!! I knew I was forgetting a rep! Since I have been doing more of this on the phone I don't see everyone's signatures anymore. Still you can shin kick me if it helps.... :)Doc didn't really give me a time frame so much as go back at it slow and do not push beyond pain. Basically if it hurts when I am doing it I need to stop, if it is just getting sore after I can take an anti inflammatory. I think I can expect a couple more months at the minimum. I got the wifes permission to run some peptides to help heal this thing up. So that is my next focus, that and some soft tissue work.
This log hasn't sucked, just not as frequent as your previous! Doesn't mean you still haven't detailed it to a degree MrkleenHopefully doc gave you a short timeframe, and you can saddle up again ;)
Yeah I have to work back in slowly and go up as much as my recovery allows. I think the peptides i am about to throw at it should have it fixed right up soon.
Word man this is one of those products that is more about feeling good consistently and liking your appearance vs throwing up huge numbers.Im glad this product has worked well for you:)
It has definitely been working great for me. I mean at 2 pumps a day I should get right around 2 months out of this. Although I think I may bump it up once I am lifting more to enjoy some of the formestane pumps.
chris i commend you for this...unless you are getting paid bags of money from competing that your family really needs, then putting your family 1st is a very grown up decision. this is called being THE MAN!!!
Thanks T! It is hard to let yourself do that when you have been working toward a goal but bottom line is my goal of a happy home is the priority. I know that even if we don't find relief, that she will get used to what she is going through and I will become used to her going through it.
Yeah Chris I agree with everyone.. Your a great dad and husband and that's what really matter in life.. No sour feeling here about this log, you still the man :)
Good deal, and thanks Caz! Okay so I am still running at 50 a day, I started doing one pump in AM and one pump in PM, however I haven't noticed any difference to speak of so I may just go back to one application and 2 pumps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you doing, Kleen?
Hey IronFlex, doing well just put up a review in the review section. Was out on vaca the last few days and I don't get on computers while I am off work most of the time.

Funny I have been taking my lumps a lot recently took the weekend off to spend time with friends and of course while playing catch the football hit my pinky and pulled it back and off to the side. So now on top of my right biceps my right pinky is sprained and swollen. At least I can work around it, has been a few days and swelling is going down now. Well you know things come in groups so I should be getting a whole string of positive things coming up in life.

Here's my review from the review section.

I have been using this product for over a month now on the same bottle. I am using it to control my estro levels while I am on TRT. I have pre-existing gyno and when my estro gets even the tiniest bit high I can feel it pretty quickly in my nipples. Using Formabolic at just 50mg per day I have been able to keep my gyno under control. I did bump to 75mgs and even 100mgs but I quickly dried up and my jointst started to get dry. So I backed it down to a nice and comfortable dose of 50mgs.

Application - 2 pumps on oblique and serratus area and rubbed in with my forearms. Stuff dries almost immediately really no need to wait around for several minutes allowing it to dry. YOu can put clothes on within a minute of applying. This is a plus.

Some mentioned the scent, it has a citrus smell to it however I didn't find it off putting as it fades extremely quickly. I do recommend moving the application sites. I get eczema when my skin dries out or gets irritated and for a while I was putting this on the same spot over and over. So I started to get eczema but I changed the locations and that went away immediately. That was my own error not the products but it is worth mentioning incase anyone reading also gets eczema.

Bottom line if you are looking to control estrogen and love formastane then Formabolic is a great product to do just that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it, man! I have no doubts your injuries will only push your harder :D. Thanks for logging this for us!
Thanks for the Opportunity!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review Kleen... I got 2 bottles based on both your and SuperBeasts logs..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice review Kleen... I got 2 bottles based on both your and SuperBeasts logs..
You used the code MCCREW20 right LOL !