Kleen Crashes Head first into fat loss using Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im sold I might need to do this! Id love to trim the waist line asap!
Quoting myself! Thats a newb post whore tactic ;)

I decided **** it... I have been hitting the weights and food real hard for the last 12 weeks... which was my first short term goal... I haven't paid much attention the scale which is the first time in my life... but im sick of looking at these love handles... actually I carry my fat a lot like you Kleen... my stomach barely grows out when i gain weight it grows to the side... which is great when I am wearing a shirt... i can weight more than most guys and look in better shape because i dont get the beer belly really... but without a shirt on i look worse than most... love handles and ****ing horrible lower back fat... well fxck this! im following this plan for 11-12 days... if I can lose half of what you lose on your midsection I will be happy... im expecting to hate chicken and cottage cheese come the beginning of march lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Changes are definitely noticeable, Chris! :)

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie!!!
Incredible progress Chris. Its amazing what effect this diet has had on your waistline. Nice job!! So what's next? Are you done with this extreme dieting for now?

For some reason that I haven't been able to figure out yet, my SARMS log got closed. However, I am starting a sponsored log tomorrow where all my workouts and progress will go. So I'd love to have you or anyone else that wants to join!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194195-ai-sports-helps.html
Yeah I noticed it was closed when I went to respond to it. I will be in on this one and we will get that bottle of EndoSurge out to you soon. As far as extreme dieting yeah I am done, I got what I needed out of it. The motivation to watch my intake more and plan things out better. I will be on 2 weeks maintenance having 2000/2800 then will start lowering it more after that. I think I have done my last mutiple day carb up as I just don't like how I feel after them.

Nice work!!

Did I miss what u were eating to get 1200 grams of carbs a day???
Thanks!
I can't lie though I enjoyed the hell out of the 2/3 of a box of Cookie Crisps I demolished yesterday! I had 4 pancakes with 3/4 cup REAL syrup 300g, 3 bagels with fruit spread 240g, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches 118g,180 grams of WMS, and 12 cups of Cookie Crisps in 4 skim milk, eaten in 3 giant bowls... 360g

Carb total for the day 1198grams! Oh wait I had a blow pop too so that brings it up and over 1200!!!!

I woke up feeling rough!!! Stomach not even close to be used to that. I did not go to the gym this morning, my stomach was not happy and no way I was gonna go try to do cardio the way I was feeling. These carb ups are pure ridiculousness. However I am as full as a house. Not waterlogged though. Stomach a little distended but that will go away by tomorrow and I should actually look pretty good. At my bf right now I would not say carb ups are an aesthetically pleasing thing to do. I will definitely make sure that all carb ups from this point on are lower and shorter. That or just lower for sure. I can see 2 days at 600 but much else is pretty intense for sure.

Holy hell bro! Nice work!
Thanks!

Yah I can definitely see where this would be an excellent way to kick off a diet where the person needed to lose quite a bit of weight. What a jump start.. right back in the ballgame in vitually no time at all...
For sure, it was exactly what I needed.
Im sold I might need to do this! Id love to trim the waist line asap!
Definitely worth the try. Will make a nice dent then you can go slow and go or start back up again too.
Good Job Chris, I can definitely see some major changes...You are a lot like me my friend, we have that tendency to hold on to a lot of water! It can be good when trying to bulk up, but hell when trying to lean down and really tell the difference of whether we are at a dry or wet weight, especially when we are where we both are right now (...somewhere in the middle...) not lean, but not fat!
Yeah for sure. I am quite full of glycogen right now but not watery like I was at the start of this. I am filling out my shirt like a champ though. Once the distention from all of the carb loading goes down I should look much better tomorrow.

Quoting myself! Thats a newb post whore tactic ;)

I decided **** it... I have been hitting the weights and food real hard for the last 12 weeks... which was my first short term goal... I haven't paid much attention the scale which is the first time in my life... but im sick of looking at these love handles... actually I carry my fat a lot like you Kleen... my stomach barely grows out when i gain weight it grows to the side... which is great when I am wearing a shirt... i can weight more than most guys and look in better shape because i dont get the beer belly really... but without a shirt on i look worse than most... love handles and ****ing horrible lower back fat... well fxck this! im following this plan for 11-12 days... if I can lose half of what you lose on your midsection I will be happy... im expecting to hate chicken and cottage cheese come the beginning of march lol
Get in on it man. I honestly didn't eat chicken much more than normal. I had a few sirloins in there too, maybe a little to high on fat but I trimmed the hell out of them. If I could see fat it got cut off. If a found a spot of grissle it got spit out. I also cooked the steaks a little longer than normal to get more fat out. Force yourself to have some different things and it won't be too bad.

For the next 2 weeks my nutrition will look like this.
Burn Days - 225 grams protein, 100 carbs, and 70g fat. Total Cals - 1930
Build Days - 300g protein, 250g carbs and 70 fat. Total Cals - 2830

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress sir!

So its back to IF now? Curious to know what your macro split is going to be for the maintenance period

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great progress sir!

So its back to IF now? Curious to know what your macro split is going to be for the maintenance period
Thanks and I never stopped the IF. I maintained the IF style of eating throughout the diet. I honestly think it made it more bearable that way with the big portions of meat. Only difference is me going back to my maintenance cals and making sure I hit at least 100 grams of carbs daily for the next 2 weeks to ensure my leptin levels are completely recovered before starting a more reserved cutting process. I may lower carbs to 200 on build days but I don't want to increase my protein, and really prefer not to increase the fats on a lift day unless needed.

Burn Days - 225 grams protein, 100 carbs, and 70g fat. Total Cals - 1930, Protein 47%, Carbs 21%, Fats 32%
Build Days - 300g protein, 250g carbs and 70 fat. Total Cals - 2830,
Protein 42.4% Carbs 35.3% Fats 22.3%

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks and I never stopped the IF. I maintained the IF style of eating throughout the diet. I honestly think it made it more bearable that way with the big portions of meat. Only difference is me going back to my maintenance cals and making sure I hit at least 100 grams of carbs daily for the next 2 weeks to ensure my leptin levels are completely recovered before starting a more reserved cutting process. I may lower carbs to 200 on build days but I don't want to increase my protein, and really prefer not to increase the fats on a lift day unless needed.

Burn Days - 225 grams protein, 100 carbs, and 70g fat. Total Cals - 1930, Protein 47%, Carbs 21%, Fats 32%
Pretty cloxe to what I was thinking come cut time 3000 and 2000

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty cloxe to what I was thinking come cut time 3000 and 2000
Yeah and this may actually be a little lower than my maintenance. I may still lose a tiny bit of weight this way but with the 250 on carbs on build days I think leptin will more than be restored.
Good job man.
Thanks Volc!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Build Days - 300g protein, 250g carbs and 70 fat. Total Cals - 2830, Protein 42.4% Carbs 35.3% Fats 22.3%
Great work.

This is close to my bulking calories.lol I might be slightly higher. I had to drop my wo day Carb intake as I just don't feel great on that many carbs. Going back to doing 125-150 wo(almost all consumed pre/intra)/80 non and a refeed.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I am pretty sure I will end up lowering my carbs more but for now to get leptin back up just gonna do what he suggest. If I notice bloating or any of that I will lower them back down a good bit.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the macro numbers (i am somewhat similar for maintenance)

BTW you get my PM?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, I got one a little while back and responded to it but you haven't sent anything else since.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nutrition was pretty much dead on yesterday. I did something different today and had 50 grams WMS and 25 grams BCAA's post workout. I will then hold off until 12:00-1:00 and have a big meal. Just wanted to give the old muscle something to feed on for a bit and see what I think about it.

2-21-12 workout.jpg

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the help Kleen with the questions regarding my run of this! Yesterday was day 1 and I am already counting the days!

Lyle suggests that I am a category 2... Which I am not sure but you probably should of fell in to that too right? I think its above 15% bf. He also suggests a 5 hour refeed and 1 cheat meal. Judging by your awesome success I want to run this for 12 days before a refeed. Would you suggest then doing the 5 hour refeed or because I didnt do it the week before do a 2-3 refeed like you did... then afterward I may do 1 more run of this depending on my results...

Mostly trying to get as lean as possible before St Pattys day when the party happens! Which is on a saturday this year... so If I wanted to fill glycogen storages and look full before that... when would you guys suggest start carbing up? Thursday or the night before?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition was pretty much dead on yesterday. I did something different today and had 50 grams WMS and 25 grams BCAA's post workout. I will then hold off until 12:00-1:00 and have a big meal. Just wanted to give the old muscle something to feed on for a bit and see what I think about it.
Your spreadsheets look a lot like mine... I do a sheet for each day of the week and have 4 weeks on each sheet... and then notes on how the weight was... definitely very helpful when trying to progress from last week

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy our lifting numbers are pretty similar...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks again for the help Kleen with the questions regarding my run of this! Yesterday was day 1 and I am already counting the days!

Lyle suggests that I am a category 2... Which I am not sure but you probably should of fell in to that too right? I think its above 15% bf. He also suggests a 5 hour refeed and 1 cheat meal. Judging by your awesome success I want to run this for 12 days before a refeed. Would you suggest then doing the 5 hour refeed or because I didnt do it the week before do a 2-3 refeed like you did... then afterward I may do 1 more run of this depending on my results...

Mostly trying to get as lean as possible before St Pattys day when the party happens! Which is on a saturday this year... so If I wanted to fill glycogen stores and look full before that... when would you guys suggest start carbing up? Thursday or the night before?
I was right around 15% when I started. I just carry ALL of my fat on my trunk. My legs still had striations in them and stay uncharacteristically lean.Well if you are going to possibly repeat it I would go with the 5 hour refeed then repeat. You could skip the first free meal to try to get more of a jump start.

I would do a 300-400 gram refeed on Friday night. You will wake up nice and full without going over and will look very good.

Your spreadsheets look a lot like mine... I do a sheet for each day of the week and have 4 weeks on each sheet... and then notes on how the weight was... definitely very helpful when trying to progress from last week
Yeah I like to keep a journal and right now I have my program pretty much laid out for the next few weeks.

Boy our lifting numbers are pretty similar...
Yeah, the shorter rest periods moderate weight and higher volume make the workout a lot of fun and hard on the muscle not the connective tissue.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the shorter rest periods moderate weight and higher volume make the workout a lot of fun and hard on the muscle not the connective tissue.
Yah that's how I like to work it... good results too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a very fun, motivating way to lift.
Yah I am looking forward to my workouts cuz they are fun and fast and well .. .fuggin crazy :) or nuggin futs if you will...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure, I got one a little while back and responded to it but you haven't sent anything else since.
Sent again broseph

When im not keto I do this and usually pop a couple neovar caps around my last set and take the WMS & BCAA mix right after and then wait about two hours and will have a meal. I lift later in the morning (like around 10am) so my first "real" meal is around 2pm

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it felt good yesterday, I kept my pump pretty good and just kept that full look.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it felt good yesterday, I kept my pump pretty good and just kept that full look.
That is always nice following the Carb ups....especially those times when you hit them just right where you fill up nice and big but don't get the bloat from too much. Sometimes its hard to find that sweet spot, but I'm getting it dialed in pretty well.

Keep killing it Chris!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Rick, I am enjoying the look and feel of having the pump and feeling like my muscles are being fed. You know me I like to test different theories.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 2 and am feeling fine. I'm not big so I'm running it around 7 days while I take a break from all of the overtraining. IF makes it a breeze to get through the day along with some yohimbine and vapor-xt I had opened a while back. I think you started another trend in here Kleen.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 2 and am feeling fine. I'm not big so I'm running it around 7 days while I take a break from all of the overtraining. IF makes it a breeze to get through the day along with some yohimbine and vapor-xt I had opened a while back. I think you started another trend in here Kleen.
Agreed! Im running it now too. Almost through day 3... eating a ton of fiberous veggies to keep me full... usually by day 3 im failing at low carb bad... I haven't had a single temptation yet!

Thanks for the motivation Kleen!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten slight headaches but staring at a monitor 70hrs a week and getting less sleep than necessary can do that on it's own. I'm excited to see what effects this can have over the span of a wk or 2 on my own body. I love being the experiment lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a great workout this morning. I got up took 1 heaping scoop of Craze, a 2.5mg Y-HCL, 2 scoops of Xtend and 1.5 scoops of beta alanine. Finished getting dressed then hit the gym. I was sweating and tingling like a mofo by the end of my 5 minutes on the elliptical to do a general warm up before going to a more specific shoulder warm up to make sure they had a little blood in them for the work they were about to do.

Flat DB Bench 80x10, x10, x10, x9 - Up two reps from last week. Interestingly enough I am stronger on DB Incline Bench than I am on DB Flat. I have always had a pretty equal strength distribution
Incline DB Flyes - 37.5x10, x10 - Will go up to 40's on this next week. I had to work for the last rep here but think I can go up.

Bent Over DB Rows - 80x10, x10, x10, x10 - Up 5 lbs very hard work. I will probably stay here next workout and try to get another rep or two on last set before going up.
DB Pull Over 60 x10, x11 - I am really happy that I can do these again for a while my shoulder was to tight and out of condition. I can see my weight continuing to increase here. I have went over 100 before, not with these short rest periods but you get my drift.

Shoulder Press 50x10, x10, x10, x7 - Up 5 lbs, I really had to fight pretty hard for that 7th rep on the last set. Pressing with an arch to involve more shoulder and less triceps
Rear DB Lateral Raise 17.5x10, x11 - I had to do these one armed. I will give the 20's a shot next time there are more sets of those too.

DB Over Head Triceps Ext. - 70x10, x10, x10, x9 Up 10 lbs from last time.

Leg Curl - 95x10, x10, x10, x10 stay here due to tendon tightness during curl portion. Need to be able to do this weight with less discomfort before moving up.
Leg Press 6 plates per side x10, x10, x10, x10 - My calves started cramping toward the end of the 1st set for some reason. I was able to complete the lifts and can go up on next set but need to make sure hydration is good.

Yeah I took a yohimbine with my Craze this morning and WOW what energy and the thermo that just 2.5 of Y-HCL adds to the experience is ridiculous. I was dripping all over and having to wipe off everything I touched. It was awesome.
Agreed! Im running it now too. Almost through day 3... eating a ton of fiberous veggies to keep me full... usually by day 3 im failing at low carb bad... I haven't had a single temptation yet!

Thanks for the motivation Kleen!
No problem, glad you followed along and got some motivation. I hope it treats you as nicely as it did me.

I've gotten slight headaches but staring at a monitor 70hrs a week and getting less sleep than necessary can do that on it's own. I'm excited to see what effects this can have over the span of a wk or 2 on my own body. I love being the experiment lol.
If you were not already somewhat low carb it could be blood sugar trying to stabilize it will be gone soon enough. Also make sure you get in extra water because if not you will dehydrate since no carbs causing you to hold it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
No problem, glad you followed along and got some motivation. I hope it treats you as nicely as it did me.
I was so impressed with your progress that not only am I running RFL... I've educated and got two of my friends doing it. One is a fitness newb trying to slim down and the other is has been on oral and injectible cycles for the last 1.5 years and bulked up to 280... and not in a good way (most of it) so hes trying to slim back down too and jumpstarting with RFL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was so impressed with your progress that not only am I running RFL... I've educated and got two of my friends doing it. One is a fitness newb trying to slim down and the other is has been on oral and injectible cycles for the last 1.5 years and bulked up to 280... and not in a good way (most of it) so hes trying to slim back down too and jumpstarting with RFL
Nice, hopefully the guy who has been bulked up that high is doing the category 3 version. Sounds like he may be an excessive individual and with this diet that will cause things to go south quickly.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Kleen, your reps are staying around the 10 range. Are you doing that to maximize your heart rate and fat burn while protecting your joints and tendons without sacrificing mass?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, your reps are staying around the 10 range. Are you doing that to maximize your heart rate and fat burn while protecting your joints and tendons without sacrificing mass?
My rep range averages around 10 reps too. My whole range is typically from 8-12 but 10 is the norm. It works as a great middle ground for me as far as strength, mass, endurance, and burning ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kleen whats your opinion on the "salt everything" stance that Lyle takes? As Well as what do you think about creatine? Im thinking about minimizing my salt to hardly any the last 5 days and maybe stopping my creatine as well to try and drop some of the water retention before my carb up a week from today

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update w/ pics.

I wanted to post up an update with my workout this week. This is my first week of maintenance down and I am up 3 lbs rom 205 to 208 but I have only noticed I have filled back up with glycogen and maintained it somewhat. My pics will show what I look like now.

For now here is my workout from today with some notes.

Workout 2-25-12.jpg

I look just as lean in my opinion just more full due to carbs being back in my life.
Progress Montage 2-25-12.jpg

Yeah, I am using the short rest periods to keep intensity and emply the cumulative fatigue principle while improving my anarobic work capacity as well. I do push in the 10 -12 range on my heavier saturday workouts but we take closer to a 2 minute rest period. I definitely have to keep an eye on my tendons and ligaments but can still move a little weight for 12 reps.

My rep range averages around 10 reps too. My whole range is typically from 8-12 but 10 is the norm. It works as a great middle ground for me as far as strength, mass, endurance, and burning ;)
Yeah mine was 6-10 now 8-15 with most of my time spent in the 12 range when pushing hard. I can take about 3 weeks of training in a 5-8 rep range tops. Well maybe if I employed the 5-3-1 using the proper percentages I could do for longer.

Hey Kleen whats your opinion on the "salt everything" stance that Lyle takes? As Well as what do you think about creatine? Im thinking about minimizing my salt to hardly any the last 5 days and maybe stopping my creatine as well to try and drop some of the water retention before my carb up a week from today
If you don't have many carbs in your diet then more salt is needed to help keep you hydrated. Creatine is good and even if you just have a big steak with it there is an insulin release to get it into the muscle. I wouldn't drop your creatine you want to load up on it with the carb up. Really swell the muscle with as much volume as you can. If you don't want to hold water then don't have to many salty things DURING the carb up. Before is fine, but during not good. Also if you notice you are spilling over slow down on your water intake and let the carbs soak up some of what is under your skin. Only during the carb up though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely look just as lean as before but more full like you said Chris. Nice work on maintenance week :thumbsup:

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you look just as lean, just caught up on the whole thread; awesome work!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking good Kleen. No homo. Every bit as lean as before. Keep it up bro!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah with your glycogen back up you just look more full... I noticed this as I bulked back up I actually could see my abs a little clearer as when I was keeping my weight down I didn't have good muscle volume. I know I must have gained some fat but with all the extra mass and fullness it doesn't look like much.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely look just as lean as before but more full like you said Chris. Nice work on maintenance week :thumbsup:
Thanks!

X 2 Agreed!
Grassy Ass!

Yeah you look just as lean, just caught up on the whole thread; awesome work!
Thank you Sir.

Looking good Kleen. No homo. Every bit as lean as before. Keep it up bro!
Why no homo, no my heart is broken... LOL

Yah with your glycogen back up you just look more full... I noticed this as I bulked back up I actually could see my abs a little clearer as when I was keeping my weight down I didn't have good muscle volume. I know I must have gained some fat but with all the extra mass and fullness it doesn't look like much.
I notice that too in a lot of cases.
I have karate tonight to burn off some more calories. I did a minor refeed this weekend and feel I am ready to hit the ground running on this cut. I will probably keep up maintenance cals this week but no type of refeed this coming weekend. After which I will lower cals via carb restriction on my cardio / rest days a little more so we see some fat loss coming.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ah sh1t! Kleen up time. You are in a great spot to start a cut. I can't wait to see the results. If they are anything like this, we'll all have a thing or two to learn

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris is making great progress from what I saw this weekend. I am sure in 4-8 week he will be looking lean and mean! Watch out though haus, I am catching up quick.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah sh1t! Kleen up time. You are in a great spot to start a cut. I can't wait to see the results. If they are anything like this, we'll all have a thing or two to learn
I have a few things up my sleeve. Among them I will be adding in AppNuts new fat burner Fat Free soon as I finish this pack of NYC stack. I will post a link to it in here.

Chris is making great progress from what I saw this weekend. I am sure in 4-8 week he will be looking lean and mean! Watch out though haus, I am catching up quick.
Thanks Matt, I have put on some size huh? I know you are definitely closing in quickly. You are looking pretty wide right now, and you are only going to get bigger!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I went up in most of my exercises. Some of them the increase was a bit much for me to get many in the 4rth set. However it felt great, and being pushed that hard was awesome, all of my muscle groups ended up with a nice lactic acid burn from the effort too.

Workout 2-28-12.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few things up my sleeve. Among them I will be adding in AppNuts new fat burner Fat Free soon as I finish this pack of NYC stack. I will post a link to it in here.

Thanks Matt, I have put on some size huh? I know you are definitely closing in quickly. You are looking pretty wide right now, and you are only going to get bigger!!!
yah I put on some size during the winter, we'll see how good the quality is as I start to cut down in a few weeks. I am going to maintain for 4 weeks first. I still look good at 222, cut now but I am still rocking the compression shirt.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how you find this, Chris.

~Rosie~

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yah I put on some size during the winter, we'll see how good the quality is as I start to cut down in a few weeks. I am going to maintain for 4 weeks first. I still look good at 222, cut now but I am still rocking the compression shirt.
As long as you are liking how you look then things are going great.

Interested to see how you find this, Chris.

~Rosie~
Me too, I have been following another log on it. So far it looks nice.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Good luck. Although I have to say your diet is very extreme and breaks many bodybuilding cutting norms.
Chris doesn't follow the "norm" - he does what works for him and is not afraid to try experimenting with different methods to find that. You'll find a few of here do that - Chris is indeed a pioneer for a lot of things grown on AM though :)

~Rosie~

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris doesn't follow the "norm" - he does what works for him and is not afraid to try experimenting with different methods to find that. You'll find a few of here do that - Chris is indeed a pioneer for a lot of things grown on AM though :)

~Rosie~
Exactly....Chris is definitely a trend setter and isn't afraid to step outside the box if he thinks something may benefit him. That is why he is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members of this forum.

I can honestly say he has helped me take my physique to a new level over the last year with his guidance.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
In. Good luck. Although I have to say your diet is very extreme and breaks many bodybuilding cutting norms.
Yes agreed with Rosie! Kleen doesn't always follow whats "supposedly right" and whats "supposedly wrong." He likes to see what works for him and what doesn't. This is a good trait to have, because without it you could be limiting yourself. In reality, whose to say what your doing isn't right for you and that they have something superior over your plan of attack? No one. I believe fear seperates a lot of this and people don't want to try something drastic or new because of fear of "losing muscle" or getting weak. I have mad props for Kleen because he's willing to step up and take that extra effort or step to try new things and give good progress reports on it. People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer, guess that's the theory of man.