Kings Blood vs Sup3r PCT ???

bb333

Awards
  • Established
As a pct, LGD post, what do you recommend?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you get your serm figured out?

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Definitely use a serm, Clomid 300mg day 1 then 3-4 weeks of 50mg a day, I used king blood after a LGD cycle didn't really do much, but after pct I used their other testosterone booster by Olympus labs and I had such a great sex boost

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely use a serm, Clomid 300mg day 1 then 3-4 weeks of 50mg a day, I used king blood after a LGD cycle didn't really do much, but after pct I used their other testosterone booster by Olympus labs and I had such a great sex boost
Do not under any circumastances take this guys SERM dosage advice. WOW.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
What's wrong? 300mg is a lot but it's only taken day one , it's like frontloading to build it up in your system then 50mg from day 2-day 21

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
depending on compound 25mg eod of clomid if sufficient--- dont frontload with 300 mg...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's wrong? 300mg is a lot but it's only taken day one , it's like frontloading to build it up in your system then 50mg from day 2-day 21
I was under the impression most of the studies show no need to go above 25mg pd (although a large number of people suggest 50 for week 1 and sometimes week 2 before dropping to 25 week 2/3 and then 12.5 week 4.

The amount suggested would have you balling your eyes out everytime a bauble falls off the tree and breaks surely? Any studies backing that dosing up?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
depending on compound 25mg eod of clomid if sufficient--- dont frontload with 300 mg...
Considering Clomid half life, and human studies, this info is correct. Don't follow any bro science. 300mg, or even >25mg won't raise test any higher, but it will increase side effects. If you want to use Clomid ED, then go with 12.5mg.

My suggest lower dosed Clomid for longer periods. If you cycle for 8+ weeks, why would 4 weeks be sufficient for recovering from that?

If you want more help with recovery, then next time run HCG durring your cycle.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Did you get your serm figured out?
Yup!
But it was recommended that it is not necessary ...
I make myself last week (total 6 weeks) of LGD, starting with SERM + Sup3r PCT + Omega3 + Forskolina

The SERM I do not know how to dose ...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup!
I make myself last week (total 6 weeks) of LGD, starting with SERM + Sup3r PCT + Omega3 + Forskolina

25mg every other day or 12.5mg every day, for 8 weeks. Maybe taper the seem towards then end of the 8 weeks to 25mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday or 12.5mg Every other day.

I also suggest An A.I. throughout PCT, and conti used 2 weeks after Clomid is discontinued, and also tapered down for the last 2 weeks.

A natty booster of choice won't hurt either, and/or a natty anabolic, but neither are necessary.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Well on other forums , and bill robert's on meso says to folllow that protocol, I've used it it works well even tho clomid made me feel like a raging bitch. I guess its more recommended for a long steroid cycle instead of a sarm cycle. My apologizes looks like I have to change my dosing protocol. It just sucks to get my rep killed off

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup!

What serm have you got bro - advice below is all clomid based. If you’ve got nolva the dosing is lower.....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well on other forums , and bill robert's on meso says to folllow that protocol, I've used it it works well even tho clomid made me feel like a raging bitch. I guess its more recommended for a long steroid cycle instead of a sarm cycle. My apologizes looks like I have to change my dosing protocol. It just sucks to get my rep killed off
300 mg would certainly explain that "raging bytch" problem.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What serm have you got bro - advice below is all clomid based. If you’ve got nolva the dosing is lower.....
Clomid.
I have also Sup3r PCT, PCT rx, Core Hard, forskolina, omega3, follidrone2, Rebirth OL.

How do I manage them?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid.
I have also Sup3r PCT, PCT rx, Core Hard, forskolina, omega3, follidrone2, Rebirth OL.

How do I manage them?
Personally I’d just run one of your natty test boosters (the sup3r pct or rebirth) alongside the clomid. The rest of it is up to you, I like to take omega everyday anyway for example.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r PCT only 1 month?
I can also pair K1NGSGUARD?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Clomid complete dosing?
1 month, 2 months?

sorry if I went off topic ...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sup3r PCT only 1 month?
I can also pair K1NGSGUARD?
Isn’t k1ngsguard on cycle support (not used it and haven’t time to check but I’m sure that’s a cycle support and k1ngsblood is the test booster)...... i.e use k1ngsguard whilst on cycle - not afterwards.

Clomid dosing, Ape McGrapes has set out a plan above. Honestly most of what I’ve read and seen suggests 25mg pd for 3 weeks (maybe 50mg pd in week 1) and 12.5mg pd in week 4 BUT I’m no expert and most others on here will know more than me. If you search clomid dosing on the anabolic forum thread you’ll find a wealth of information that would help you decide.

One thing I think we are all agreed on though is that 300mg first day and 50mg a day for 3 weeks etc is not a good idea.....

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Isn’t k1ngsguard on cycle support (not used it and haven’t time to check but I’m sure that’s a cycle support and k1ngsblood is the test booster)...... i.e use k1ngsguard whilst on cycle - not afterwards.

Clomid dosing, Ape McGrapes has set out a plan above. Honestly most of what I’ve read and seen suggests 25mg pd for 3 weeks (maybe 50mg pd in week 1) and 12.5mg pd in week 4 BUT I’m no expert and most others on here will know more than me. If you search clomid dosing on the anabolic forum thread you’ll find a wealth of information that would help you decide.

One thing I think we are all agreed on though is that 300mg first day and 50mg a day for 3 weeks etc is not a good idea.....
Thanks very kind!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer a longer pct with a lower dose. My last pct with Clomid was 25/25/25/12.5/12.5 and a final week of 12.5 eod. Was only a 1 andro / 4 andro cycle. PCT felt as good as on cycle did.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I prefer a longer pct with a lower dose. My last pct with Clomid was 25/25/25/12.5/12.5 and a final week of 12.5 eod. Was only a 1 andro / 4 andro cycle. PCT felt as good as on cycle did.
I start pct off a 1/4/epiandro cycle next week.....I’m mid 30’s and (although I have no bloods to back this up) based on several factors I believe my t was probably on the lowish side before I started (not crazy low but no 20 yr old levels for sure). Had been planning 50/25/25/12.5 pct (running mk677 at 25 as well btw) but could see how a longer lower dose might be beneficial to t levels - did you continue to gain strength/size in pct?

I’ve had a nice cycle and would like to at least maintain body comp and strength through to my next one next year.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start pct off a 1/4/epiandro cycle next week.....I’m mid 30’s and (although I have no bloods to back this up) based on several factors I believe my t was probably on the lowish side before I started (not crazy low but no 20 yr old levels for sure). Had been planning 50/25/25/12.5 pct (running mk677 at 25 as well btw) but could see how a longer lower dose might be beneficial to t levels - did you continue to gain strength/size in pct?

I’ve had a nice cycle and would like to at least maintain body comp and strength through to my next one next year.
I did lose some strength, but not as much as I had feared I would. 50 mg ed was a little too much for me (personally), but when I dropped down to 25 I felt great. Saw no need to do 50 again.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did lose some strength, but not as much as I had feared I would. 50 mg ed was a little too much for me (personally), but when I dropped down to 25 I felt great. Saw no need to do 50 again.
Fair enough, thanks for info bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Supplement Auction 4
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Olympus Labs 2