Kill fat cells & prevent fat storage with CLA ethyl ester!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the process of fat cells, losing fat then gaining it is as follows(lamens terms). u go on a diet, they shrink. when u go back to normal eating, the fat cells get larger even faster than before. thats why u gotta do lipo to take the fat out. so why is this product claiming it kills fat cells. i wanna see proof from primordial performance that it truly does kill fat cells
These are the two studies that discuss adipocyte apoptosis through TNF-a stimulation -

Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation reduces adipose tissue by apoptosis
and develops lipodystrophy in mice.
Tsuboyama-Kasaoka N, et al.
Diabetes 2000; 49: 1534–1542.

Tumor necrosis factor alpha induces apoptosis of human adipose cells.
Prins JB, et al.
Diabetes 1997; 46: 1939–1944.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I went researching cla really heavily a while back, there is a thread about it somewhere, I think under weight loss.

there were so many studies showing different things. however they all used (for the most part) the same make up of cla...

the only company that has responded (didn't need to ask you, you publicly show your mix) was Primordial Performance.

every other company refused to tell me their blends, or never replied.

the blend used by pp is the optimum one for fat loss, and apoptosis, based from the studies

most studies say dose between 5.6 and 6.4g a day....

not that I have ever tried any of the PP products (to my loss) including their CLA,

researching cla led me to cease use of the brand I was. 1fast400.

I would recommend their CLA to anyone that ever asked, solely from the research...:love:

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not exactly sure where your pulling that reff, but just because a single study doesnt find a benefit doesnt mean it doesnt have value. It may discuss mechanisms of action, lack of side-effects, other parameters, ect.

Besides, the studies that did not find benefit have been refuted by other more recent studies and meta-analyses.

The bottom line is that CLA does reduce body fat and the majority of research shows this. I think I showed this pretty clearly in the previous posts in this thread.

-Eric
I pulled the reff from the 10 studies that you listed a page or so back that were intended to support your position on CLA as a significant fat burning substance.

Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans: effects on body composition and energy

Just pointing out that the study you were using for support actually refuted your claims.

Furthermore, one other study you used to defend your position

Effect of a Conjugated Linoleic Acid and -3 Fatty Acid Mixture on Body Composition and Adiponectin

found that "these results also show that CLA plus n-3 LC-PUFA has no effect on fat mass in young and older lean and older obese individuals."

Just saying (again) that you should pick your articles more carefully... Both these studies that you cite in defence of the position that CLA is effective found CLA to be innefective... not a good rhetorical tactic.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i dont wanna know what it does it mice. im not a freakin rat. wanna see human research

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no, i agree u need to do it on rats first, but once it comes on the market, i dont wanna see research only on rats ya know

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I pulled the reff from the 10 studies that you listed a page or so back that were intended to support your position on CLA as a significant fat burning substance.

Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans: effects on body composition and energy

Just pointing out that the study you were using for support actually refuted your claims.

Furthermore, one other study you used to defend your position

Effect of a Conjugated Linoleic Acid and -3 Fatty Acid Mixture on Body Composition and Adiponectin

found that "these results also show that CLA plus n-3 LC-PUFA has no effect on fat mass in young and older lean and older obese individuals."

Just saying (again) that you should pick your articles more carefully... Both these studies that you cite in defence of the position that CLA is effective found CLA to be innefective... not a good rhetorical tactic.
Good find. I guess I only showed about 20 studies that showed benefit...

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good find. I guess I only showed about 20 studies that showed benefit...
Wow, you are like a broken record. you and your "statistically insignificant benefit"

BTW the oxford English dictionary defines the transitive verb "benefit" as something that works "to improve, help forward" yet defines "insignificant" as something that is
" 2. Devoid of significance, weight, or force. a. Without efficacy; ineffective. ineffectual"

How can something that is innefective improve a person? This is an oxymoron, and just so we are clear, an oxymoron is "More generally: a contradiction in terms"

aahmed

Awards
I know its not the same product but i took CLA last few days and again i experienced the same **** where my stomach feels bloated (wtf)... its weird.... i knew im not imagining things... it just suddenly becomes bloated when i take the cla pills.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Whats the big deal? I look at CLA like every other vitamin or mineral i take. I just take it and hope for the best, i dont expect some super drug out of it.

Isnt that what everyone does with a vitamin/mineral type supplement? If you can afford to take it regularly and want to then do it. If not, dont. But if its by PP you can expect the purest form thats for sure.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing here though. ppl will prob harp on me but i just learned in school u cant kill fat cells, only shrink them i dunno
Emulsifying agents, bile salts, etc can kill fat cells.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know its not the same product but i took CLA last few days and again i experienced the same **** where my stomach feels bloated (wtf)... its weird.... i knew im not imagining things... it just suddenly becomes bloated when i take the cla pills.
That is strange. You don't have any digestive issues with fat normally do you?

-Eric

aahmed

Awards
That is strange. You don't have any digestive issues with fat normally do you?

-Eric
not that i know..

in fact in the last lil while ive been ketoishly dieting and i consume extra virgin olive oil and fish oil....

I am carb sensitive... i can explode fat wise if i start eating lots of carbs easily... so thats why im trying to lose as much fat atm... then do an hdrol cycle and bulk up while hopefully not put on much fat.... and play with that idea...

i dunno man... but ive experienced it each time i tried it.. which was weird.. my stomach area just bloats like crazy.. i overall start feeling bloated...

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i didnt say the person didnt receive good results or cant receive them. i wanna see proof it KILLS fat cells from this product

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
im currently in school to become a nurse practitioner and we talked about fat cells for a few days and learned they cannot be killed

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with PGF2a (maybe some T3), cardio, and a clean diet for 500, Chuck ...

Thanks,
Sprt

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weve got blowout deal right now on CLA during our Year End Clearance sale...

$7.16 for a month supply.

-Eric

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

• Reduces body fat while increasing lean muscle
  • Prevents fat cell formation and fat cell storage
  • Decreases fat cells by encouraging fat cell death
  • Supports lean muscle growth by increasing protein retention
  • Proven safe & effective in over 12 human trials

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys stupid question here but will CLA added to my adipoxil/E/A give me any real boost in fat loss?

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Absolutely! It also couldn't hurt, seeing as how there are reports of increased muscle mass as well, and ephedra has the tendency to increase cortisol at the end of the cycle, cla may help in the preservation of your muscle tissue. Keep it up man!