Kevin Levrone's new look

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming most of you have seen this by now, at least those of you who keep up with professional bodybuilding, but I saw it hadn't been posted so I figured I'd post it for those who haven't seen it.

This is an episode Levrone did for a new internet TV show called Burning Hollywood. It's a good laugh.

808raoul

Awards
Wow! That was pretty funny. Man, Levone really got smaller.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea its a funny vid. he is now in a new movie. i 4got when is comes out.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This was all of the boards a while ago. Good for him, pretty funny IMO. Cant be hyoog forever

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That was ridiculous.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea not forever but the dude straight up stopped! Other guys like to stay a little active and healthy, levrone just gave up. Oh well, neevr really was a fan anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that was.........WOW! idk what to say. sucks for levrone tho.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
At least now I can say I look better than Kevin Levrone.:rolleyes: Gotta give him props tho, if he can laugh at himself than he is a good guy in my book.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was a favorite of mine.
He was some one who I respect for his development. He is also from Maryland where I'm from of fourteen years. I remember you are in MD as well Jayhawk. used to have you on myspace, I erased mine.

anyways that just goes to show you how far you can go with genetics.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. Hardly any difference at all! LOL.

he was actually one of a very few bodybuilders that reportedly shrank in the off season...i know he is obviously in retirement i just thought i sould lay that out there for you guys

great vid nontheless...so is he still planning on making that comeback or what? anyone remember the interview saying it would take him 18 weeks to get into contest shape?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he was actually one of a very few bodybuilders that reportedly shrank in the off season...i know he is obviously in retirement i just thought i sould lay that out there for you guys

great vid nontheless...so is he still planning on making that comeback or what? anyone remember the interview saying it would take him 18 weeks to get into contest shape?
No He's doing acting. No plans on getting big. In fact he tried to reduce size for acting. and there were /are(maybe) plentlyof bodybuilders that transitions from acting to bodybuilding and kept their size.(Reg Park, Arnold, Most recent popular I know of is the ex wrestler The Rock)

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
No He's doing acting. No plans on getting big. In fact he tried to reduce size for acting. and there were /are(maybe) plentlyof bodybuilders that transitions from acting to bodybuilding and kept their size.(Reg Park, Arnold, Most recent popular I know of is the ex wrestler The Rock)
i know he's just acting now, i was talking about when he was bodybuilding. he would get smaller in the offseason. about a year ago or so he said in a report that he could get in shape for a pro show in 18 weeks. i was just laying down what i read...he was obviously talking ****!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know he's just acting now, i was talking about when he was bodybuilding. he would get smaller in the offseason. about a year ago or so he said in a report that he could get in shape for a pro show in 18 weeks. i was just laying down what i read...he was obviously talking ****!
I one hundred percent believe he could get in contest shape and good contest shape at that, in 18 weeks. He's done it many times before.

what i was saying I read that he doesn't want to compete, he wants to pursue acting. last time I read his workout's were all very high reps(on purpose) and not taking in any supplements.(on purpose)In particu;ar he mentioned glutamine. he said he's not taking in any glutamine on purpose and trying to get smaller with high reps(why not just stopp working out at all) I guess he wants to be at least somewhat fit-and it feels good

He obviously wants the look he's got because if he wanted to look bigger , he'd look a lot bigger.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
After seeing that, I really don't feel bad about how I look when I don't work out anymore. He's tiny! I honestly can't believe it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I read an interview somewhere that's he's trying to stay away from weights for a while just to lose his "bulkiness" He's trying to make a similar transformation as The Rock did. Rock used to be bulky but now is a lean machine which really plays well on the big screen.