Ketotifen

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Using Ketotifen (along with Taurine and K) for Clen.
Once I drop Clen and do either ECA OR ECY, should I still use the Keto?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
No need to use it.... drop it when you stop Clen

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ketotifen is great for good sleep, if you have left overs and have trouble getting some z's. 2mg should have you out nice.

rocco1221

Awards
I've tried keto in the past and didn't notice a difference between that and regular old benadryl. Both are antihistamines and from what I've read, act on the same receptor sites that cien affects. Otc benadryl is only 25mg tho so I'm assuming prescription grade, which is 50mg, might work better.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're exactly right about the same receptor sites.

But I feel I'm forgetting something I read ages ago when I was researching possibly using clen. Anyone she'd some light on why my rx sleeping medicine is sold as an rc instead of ppl just using benadryl to cleanse receptors? Does it work better? Is it synergistic in some way?? (Feel like the latter is why..?)

rocco1221

Awards
You're exactly right about the same receptor sites.

But I feel I'm forgetting something I read ages ago when I was researching possibly using clen. Anyone she'd some light on why my rx sleeping medicine is sold as an rc instead of ppl just using benadryl to cleanse receptors? Does it work better? Is it synergistic in some way?? (Feel like the latter is why..?)
I'm looking it up for you now chem. The board I was on that spoke on this very subject closed down about 2yrs ago due to the owner passing away. I had been on both clen or Helios, which btw, if made properly, was the most efficient fat burners/pre w.o. supps I've ever tried, and researched all I could. For some reason there doesn't seem to be any old posts stored in any archive type of system. Soon as I find it tho I'll hit back asap brother.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking it up for you now chem. The board I was on that spoke on this very subject closed down about 2yrs ago due to the owner passing away. I had been on both clen or Helios, which btw, if made properly, was the most efficient fat burners/pre w.o. supps I've ever tried, and researched all I could. For some reason there doesn't seem to be any old posts stored in any archive type of system. Soon as I find it tho I'll hit back asap brother.
Ty sir! Much appreciated.