KATANADROL V3.0-MUSCLE RESEARCH

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah, I just did a cut...i'm leaner than I've been in a longtime. as I get older I can't maintain heavier weight, and being lighter is much easier on the joints.
i hear that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 13:

got that good pump again today, and it seemed to last all day...1 worked out at 6am and muscles still feel pumped and full.

no increase in strength so far if you don't count that extra rep on bench, which is probably natural progression....other than that no sides to report-energy and libido are both good, and appetite is unchanged.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 13:

got that good pump again today, and it seemed to last all day...1 worked out at 6am and muscles still feel pumped and full.

no increase in strength so far if you don't count that extra rep on bench, which is probably natural progression....other than that no sides to report-energy and libido are both good, and appetite is unchanged.
Noodz?!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14:

the muscle fullness is for real...I can see it in the mirror but my wife tells me I feel harder...hey what can I say, lol.

always a good thing when a woman tells you that you feel harder, lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously considering trying this.. I know it's been around for years. Just never got around to it. You're selling me in it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously considering trying this.. I know it's been around for years. Just never got around to it. You're selling me in it!
I recommend getting a second bottle of invictus and running them together, I think it would be an great stack for what you are looking for.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn dude, never thought of that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn dude, never thought of that!
always looking out!!!!

seriously, I think that stack would do you right---2nd bottle of invictus really kicked ass for me!!! adding in some 1-andro would really up the ante, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 15:

just did body weight exercises today-good old fashioned calisthenics, lol.

felt a serious wave of lethargy again today, but a scoop and a half of radiate took care of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 18:

nothing much different to report, pump is good and a decent amount of muscle fullness/hardening effect. libido is down some, not tanked but desire isn't what it was...still suffering from lethargy, I've upped radiate to 1.5 scoops two times a day.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 18:

nothing much different to report, pump is good and a decent amount of muscle fullness/hardening effect. libido is down some, not tanked but desire isn't what it was...still suffering from lethargy, I've upped radiate to 1.5 scoops two times a day.
Man that sucks about the lethargy i wonder why its hitting u so hard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man that sucks about the lethargy i wonder why its hitting u so hard
I don't know...that is why I was surprised it isn't hitting you???? it seems to be effecting me more on sides but it is also having the desired positive effects too.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I don't know...that is why I was surprised it isn't hitting you???? it seems to be effecting me more on sides but it is also having the desired positive effects too.
I have zero sides so far, thats crazy how the same supplement can have the same/different effects on different people

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have zero sides so far, thats crazy how the same supplement can have the same/different effects on different people
I've ran 1-andro before but always stacked with something else like epi or 4-andro or both but never solo before...in all honesty at this low of a dose I wasn't expecting much--I am both impressed and surprised!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 1-andro before but always stacked with something else like epi or 4-andro or both but never solo before...in all honesty at this low of a dose I wasn't expecting much--I am both impressed and surprised!!!
Yup thats why im trippin out about the lethargy thing ive always ran epiandro with 1 andro and had no issues

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crazy you are experiencing the lethargy like you are. This is exactly why logs like this are so awesome and we greatly appreciate everyone who is logging

These different experiences help people understand what to expect and how different results could be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup thats why im trippin out about the lethargy thing ive always ran epiandro with 1 andro and had no issues
are you running epiandro now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 20:

I am really digging the muscle fullness and how tight my body feels, but so far no significant increase in strength-about a week ago I added a rep to bench but other than that doing pretty much the same routine....I lift alone in my basement gym so I increase reps before adding more weight for safety.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 20:

I am really digging the muscle fullness and how tight my body feels, but so far no significant increase in strength-about a week ago I added a rep to bench but other than that doing pretty much the same routine....I lift alone in my basement gym so I increase reps before adding more weight for safety.
I like this priduct alot it would be even better stacked with epiandro

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day 20:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the muscle fullness

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you're enjoying the muscle fullness

thank you--it is hard for me to keep that muscle fullness in the summertime, I work outside in the heat and humidity and sweat big time...it's very hard to stay hydrated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 22:

definitely some body composition changes happening...I've lost 3lbs and yet I LOOK bigger and fuller, needless to say I am very happy!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 22:

definitely some body composition changes happening...I've lost 3lbs and yet I LOOK bigger and fuller, needless to say I am very happy!!!
Oh yeah!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 24:

I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by results I have gotten, at 1st glance it looked like katanadrol was underdosed...nothing mind blowing, but I have got some noticeable results.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 24:

I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by results I have gotten, at 1st glance it looked like katanadrol was underdosed...nothing mind blowing, but I have got some noticeable results.
Good to hear. Excited to start mine here this week. Was thinking of upping the dose since that's what I have been reading into as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. Excited to start mine here this week. Was thinking of upping the dose since that's what I have been reading into as well.
how high you gonna go?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how high you gonna go?
Just another pill because of cost and want to at least run it for 6 weeks. So just 50mg. Never used 1 Andro before. I just hate lethargy and hope I don't get it. Will have to Radiate it up then. I am going to log this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just another pill because of cost and want to at least run it for 6 weeks. So just 50mg. Never used 1 Andro before. I just hate lethargy and hope I don't get it. Will have to Radiate it up then. I am going to log this
yes, radiate is a great mate for this.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 24:

My thoughts exactly the combo of ingredients work well together

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 26:

I checked bottle and only have 4 pills left=28 days, I put the error on myself, I must have dosed more that 2 pills a couple of days. added another rep to bench today!!! I lost another lb due to working in this heat, but muscles still look full and pumped!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
day 26:

I checked bottle and only have 4 pills left=28 days, I put the error on myself, I must have dosed more that 2 pills a couple of days. added another rep to bench today!!! I lost another lb due to working in this heat, but muscles still look full and pumped!!!
Nice work homie katanadrol is a nice supplement i really like it alot

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice work homie katanadrol is a nice supplement i really like it alot
I love it that muscles are full and not flat even when dropping weight and sweating like a madman!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I love it that muscles are full and not flat even when dropping weight and sweating like a madman!!!
Yeah killer combo

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Glad the results turned out so well.

Got a sale this month for anyone looking for some Katanadrol :) Get a free bottle of Test Infusion to stack with it or use in PCT.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 20:

Awesome job, definetly will have to run this in the future

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 26:

finished up the bottle of katanadrol yesterday...I will put up review sometime tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review KATANADROL V3:

despite what looks like a weakly dosed label, I got some decent results. I ended up losing 3lbs, this was unintentional-it was due to working in the heat and extreme sweating...I have to add that I used radiate as my pre-workout and afternoon picker-upper, this absolutely played a role in the amount of sweat and weight loss. even though cals were below maintenance strength remained mostly the same and actually may have increase if only slightly. the 1st thing I noticed was the pump, this happened early on, then gradually muscle fullness. by the end of run muscles were very full and pumped despite losing 3lbs. overall I was pleased with this run, results were on the mild side, but so were sides.