Kat gets active with Finaflex's Active Amino!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no way! inclines are rough~
hell, I got some guns and I struggle with 35ers on inclines. especially depending on how I do them.. strict and under tempo... well gurl... you is pretty tough!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Scott curl have been a favorite of mine for 30 years. I just wish I hade the biceps to show it. Your workout is on point as always!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough lifts Kat! Nice job!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no way! inclines are rough~
hell, I got some guns and I struggle with 35ers on inclines. especially depending on how I do them.. strict and under tempo... well gurl... you is pretty tough!
Well, thank you! That's good to know because i felt pretty weak on them! They're very challenging especially at that tempo!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here ya go guys! I have enjoyed logging again for you! It's always so much fun! I even got to the extra's which just goes to show what a team of wonderful people you have!!

First off, I just want to thank all of you awesome guys at Finaflex for giving me the privilege to try another great product! I have always been way more than happy with any product I've tried of your's!

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product enhanced my recovery...

Yes, absolutely! I usually get very sore with my workouts! I noticed very quickly that even when I was sore, it didn't last anywhere near as long! I was doing each muscle group more than once a week and cutting calories, so increased recovery was a vital part of my being able to training hard.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...

As I said above, my training program was intense and training the same muscle groups more often! This was my go to intra workout drink! i had always used them primarily afterwards but really loved the difference they made intra workout!!

3) This product kept me hydrated...

Very much so! I wanted to drink it non stop every day!

4) This product tasted great...

Great doesn't even touch it! It tasted FANTASTIC! Finaflex always has great flavors!!

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

I think this is pretty obvious.... absolutely, positively, 100% YES!!!!

Thank you all again so so much!! :wiggle::wave:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FinaFlex products always deliver, they are a fist class company !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar