Kat and Puccah's Strong is the new sexy log

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back puccah8808! Did you do the new update for the iPhone that came out this past Friday?
Thanks, Beast. No, I️ have to do it when I️ get home tonight. This thing sucks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back, puccah8808 ! Congrats on law school!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You DO exist! Haha.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome Back puccah8808

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello AM Family,

It’s me, puccah! I’ve missed you all and hope everyone is doing well. A lot has happened since I️ took a mental break. :) I️ spent a lot of time traveling, I️ got a new job, and graduated. I️ finally have some down time in between my jobs and is able to be more consistent with my workouts. I️ just get pretty burnt out at the end of the week.

I’m starting law school in the fall and totally love my new job. Still single but focused. Haha. :) I️ have a lot to catch up on here.

Love,
Xoxo

This stupid iOS... has my spelling all messed up.
Welcome Back Pucha, sounds like you have accomplished a lot in your absence!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello AM Family,

It’s me, puccah! I’ve missed you all and hope everyone is doing well. A lot has happened since I️ took a mental break. :) I️ spent a lot of time traveling, I️ got a new job, and graduated. I️ finally have some down time in between my jobs and is able to be more consistent with my workouts. I️ just get pretty burnt out at the end of the week.

I’m starting law school in the fall and totally love my new job. Still single but focused. Haha. :) I️ have a lot to catch up on here.

Love,
Xoxo

This stupid iOS... has my spelling all messed up.
YAY!!!! My girl is back on here!!!

You look amazing, Kat.
Thank you!!!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand the frustration of thyroid problems! I have a thyroid disorder as well! I’m sorry you have to deal with it as well but I’m glad 10 lbs has moved for you! I’m sure you will achieve your goals for the last 10-12! I’ve got another 20+ that I want to loose!

Aww thank you Beast!! You’re so sweet!!
Well as far as the last 20 goes all I can tell you is sometimes you got to be happy with what you got and you look pretty damn good for most of us I would say so that means you're probably looking pretty damn good honey. But I have found pyretic by primeval to be pretty damn good for a non stim fat burner and I will always Rave about alcar or acetyl-l-carnitine. Taken 3 times a day at one gram and you can even stack another form like gplc or L-Carnitine l-tartrate. Alcar will help mobilize fat tissue and gplc is great to be taken about 30 minutes before a meal to help make sure your body doesn't store fat if I'm remembering correctly, and has a great cognitive benefit as well. L-Carnitine l-tartrate helps with muscle repair and recovery from physical stress. A client of mine had great success with 3-g alcar a day taking in three different doses one gram each. Also added in L-Carnitine l-tartrate (5g/day!) in post workout shakes and before bed. He lost 30 lb in 60 or 70 days. Granted he was running like a madman, working out 6 days a week and taking some other things but nothing pharmacutical (No clen, no t3/t4- although you said you have thyroid issues yourself so you are probably already on something for that. I will say I have bumped up my T4 dosage from time to time without any real negative sides. T4 was a favorite Frank Zane and we all know how he looked. Relatively safe if you don't go nuts).
*I would read that life extension magazine article titled L-Carnitine restoring cellular function* or something like that ( usually if I search life extension magazine L-Carnitine it pops right up.) Keep On Keepin On and keep us posted on your continued success!!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I️ am. It’s good to be back. :)
Don't know ya, but welcome back bro. Always good to have community on here.
Wish I had as many forums buddies as you do, Lol. That's ok, always been a bit of a loner. Hope you're feeling well and stay that way. Welcome back to the cult! :p

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know ya, but welcome back bro. Always good to have community on here.
Wish I had as many forums buddies as you do, Lol. That's ok, always been a bit of a loner. Hope you're feeling well and stay that way. Welcome back to the cult! :p
Bro?
If you check again you will understand why she has that many forum buddies ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back Puccah!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808 I have a great idea for your next big post... PICS!!!! Pics of your new ink, I know you have some new ink!!! Also that beautiful face of yours, we miss it so!!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro?
If you check again you will understand why she has that many forum buddies ;)
Haha, you remember me. :)

She did change her Avatar.
Yes, I did. :) Completely new me. :)

Welcome back Puccah!
Thanks, Jr! I hope you’re doing well.

puccah8808 I have a great idea for your next big post... PICS!!!! Pics of your new ink, I know you have some new ink!!! Also that beautiful face of yours, we miss it so!!!!
Haha, thanks, Kleen. I haven’t gotten any in a while and my artist is an a*shole because he doesn’t want to finish my leg. I will post some pics as soon as I hit my goal. :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you remember me. :)

Yes, I did. :) Completely new me. :)

Thanks, Jr! I hope you’re doing well.

Haha, thanks, Kleen. I haven’t gotten any in a while and my artist is an a*shole because he doesn’t want to finish my leg. I will post some pics as soon as I hit my goal. :)
Great to have you back!!!!!

Why won’t he finish it?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She did change her Avatar.
I'm just trying to figure out what it is. I tried blowing it up on my phone but it just got all blurry. puccah8808 you need to post your new avi up so I can see what it is. It almost looks like it's you (your tats) in the background but..... yeah, can't really tell. :(

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know what it is!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just trying to figure out what it is. I tried blowing it up on my phone but it just got all blurry. puccah8808 you need to post your new avi up so I can see what it is. It almost looks like it's you (your tats) in the background but..... yeah, can't really tell. :(
"To Succeed you have to Believe with such a Passion that it becomes a Reality"

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to have you back!!!!!

Why won’t he finish it?
Thank you! Cuz he’s an a*shole. I’ve been faithful for 17 years.

Haha, SFreed is correct. :)

I know what it is!
Oh, yes! I’ve missed you tons! :)

"To Succeed you have to Believe with such a Passion that it becomes a Reality"
You’re good! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The few times that I've been in San Diego when it rained it was not a good day to drive. People went nuts and apparently had no idea how to drive in the rain

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! Cuz he’s an a*shole. I’ve been faithful for 17 years.

Haha, SFreed is correct. :)

Oh, yes! I’ve missed you tons! :)

You’re good! :)

Yeah SFreed, you really are good! That as why I had no idea is was a chick. I thought it was some guy who had watched starsky & hutch a lil too much-
https://youtu.be/M9-IZ1pNk00 1min 12sec in.
"Finkle wants some dinkle, lay it on me," lmao!!

BTW, I like the right thigh for sure, but what Exactly is on the left? It looks like a woman's dress in a some sort of (asian?) ceremonial dress, doing a curtsy or something like that. Am I even remotely close??

Btw- if you ever need custom tailored natty supps in caps or transdermal lmk. Always try to help people on the boards. And like I was telling Kat, it's nice to know we got another lady on here! Tell your friends were not Just perverts but actually nice guy perverts, lol. Jk. Take care and welcome back.

Ps- where do you get your ink done? Esp the right leg (leafwork)? Looking for a good greyscale artist and that leg looks proper! Need to make some additions to....

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I look even lighter in the pics! Am I the only white person who ashes? (Aloe Vera is my friend)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it’s about 35 degrees here in NJ
Jersey was so gross when I went and I racked up about $70 in toll fees. People are rude as h*ll and it took me three hours to get to the airport. It was a 16 mile drive.

The few times that I've been in San Diego when it rained it was not a good day to drive. People went nuts and apparently had no idea how to drive in the rain
Californians are not the best drivers. Lol

Yeah SFreed, you really are good! That as why I had no idea is was a chick. I thought it was some guy who had watched starsky & hutch a lil too much-
https://youtu.be/M9-IZ1pNk00 1min 12sec in.
"Finkle wants some dinkle, lay it on me," lmao!!

BTW, I like the right thigh for sure, but what Exactly is on the left? It looks like a woman's dress in a some sort of (asian?) ceremonial dress, doing a curtsy or something like that. Am I even remotely close??

Btw- if you ever need custom tailored natty supps in caps or transdermal lmk. Always try to help people on the boards. And like I was telling Kat, it's nice to know we got another lady on here! Tell your friends were not Just perverts but actually nice guy perverts, lol. Jk. Take care and welcome back.

Ps- where do you get your ink done? Esp the right leg (leafwork)? Looking for a good greyscale artist and that leg looks proper! Need to make some additions to....
You are very close. I’m going to check out a new artist tonight. Hopefully he’ll be able to finish it and then start a new sleeve for me. :)

Lol, thank you. I try to stay away from all that stuff, and I’m in California. I don’t know where you are located so I can’t recommend. :)

Guys, what do you think of a 4Runner? I’m really looking into getting one in a few weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jersey was so gross when I went and I racked up about $70 in toll fees. People are rude as h*ll and it took me three hours to get to the airport. It was a 16 mile drive.

You are very close. I’m going to check out a new artist tonight. Hopefully he’ll be able to finish it and then start a new sleeve for me. :)

Lol, thank you. I try to stay away from all that stuff, and I’m in California. I don’t know where you are located so I can’t recommend. :)

Guys, what do you think of a 4Runner? I’m really looking into getting one in a few weeks.
Can't go wrong getting a Toyota in my opinion.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Well sadly that nj for ya....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the best -most reliable cars ever made, IMHO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I work at a 12 bay service center and would say Toyota is one of if not the best vehicle on the road !! Go For It !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, guys! It’s between that and an Acura. :)

I finally finished my tattoo. My next one is next month. A huge Phoenix on my ham with its tail going down to my calf. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808 get the 4Runner!!!! They’re excellent vehicles! You will love it! I ventured away from Toyota’s and regretted it! Now I’m back in one and couldn’t be happier!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That one is very pretty Puccah!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have a dilemma that I want your guys opinion on...we will be moving to the new house Thursday-Saturday or however long it takes. Lol

Option 1
Train at home-would have to be primarily body weight training for now-until I can purchase some equipment. Full body workouts Monday and Wednesday then weights at the gym on Fridays bc I’m off.

Option 2
Still train am’s at the gym but would be limited to no more than 45 mins. Would have to be out of the gym headed home by 5:45 due to commute/getting kids to school. If I go this route thinking one main muscle group Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday.

I’m afraid if I try the after work thing, life will get in the way. I will have to go home straight after work in order to get the kids home. Then dinner/showers/homework etc. So that would leave me around 8:30-9 heading to the gym. Just don’t see it working well.

HELP!! ??*♀

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have a dilemma that I want your guys opinion on...we will be moving to the new house Thursday-Saturday or however long it takes. Lol

Option 1
Train at home-would have to be primarily body weight training for now-until I can purchase some equipment. Full body workouts Monday and Wednesday then weights at the gym on Fridays bc I’m off.

Option 2
Still train am’s at the gym but would be limited to no more than 45 mins. Would have to be out of the gym headed home by 5:45 due to commute/getting kids to school. If I go this route thinking one main muscle group Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday.

I’m afraid if I try the after work thing, life will get in the way. I will have to go home straight after work in order to get the kids home. Then dinner/showers/homework etc. So that would leave me around 8:30-9 heading to the gym. Just don’t see it working well.

HELP!! ����*♀
I can hook you up with something to work well in any of those scenarios... only way after work scenario works is to get the man and kids to buy into doing some of the chores and cooking a couple nights a week so you can get in the gym directly after you drop the kids off at home.

Option 1 - Works fine if you have somewhere to do your exercises, do you have anything you can do chin ups or horizontal rows from?

Option 2 - You can do a lot in 45 minutes with a good pace and some intensity techniques. If you go this route I can hook you up.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take the 3 days off! sometimes life happens. Trust me I struggled with this for 25 years. It's a lot less stressful to just say hey I have stuff to do and taking 3 days off will probably help more that it will hurt.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a fan of option 2. I'm afraid if I start working out at home, shyt would just happen to constantly interrupt me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Option 2 please !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can hook you up with something to work well in any of those scenarios... only way after work scenario works is to get the man and kids to buy into doing some of the chores and cooking a couple nights a week so you can get in the gym directly after you drop the kids off at home.

Option 1 - Works fine if you have somewhere to do your exercises, do you have anything you can do chin ups or horizontal rows from?

Option 2 - You can do a lot in 45 minutes with a good pace and some intensity techniques. If you go this route I can hook you up.
That would be great! I will have the garage to train in but no where for chin ups yet unfortunately! I feel the 45 mins is plenty too Just will have to make sure I’m in the parking lot before 5 ready to roll! One of your routines would be great! Efficiency!! There is another branch of my same gym about 16-17 mins from my new house so it’s not too bad! Once my contract is up, if I still am not ready to purchase home equipment, I believe there is an anytime about 5 mins down the road.

Just take the 3 days off! sometimes life happens. Trust me I struggled with this for 25 years. It's a lot less stressful to just say hey I have stuff to do and taking 3 days off will probably help more that it will hurt.
Thankfully I do have from Wednesday afternoon-Sunday off! So I don’t have to worry about that!

I'm a fan of option 2. I'm afraid if I start working out at home, shyt would just happen to constantly interrupt me.
I agree! When I do start training at home, it will be early morning so not much interruption at 4:30-5am.

I like option2 as well
Option 2 please !
Thanks guys! That’s the option I’ve been leaning towards! I don’t want to loose the progress I’ve worked so hard for due to not having equipment!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize you had those work days off. Get your a ss to the gym!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't realize you had those work days off. Get your a ss to the gym!
Rofl don’t think for a minute I’m gonna slack on training! Moving will be my workouts for the latter part of this week but I was primarily trying to figure out my new schedule. I will be living 30-45 mins from my work(depending on which office we are in) as well as some issues with getting my kids where they need to be. Daughter will be 17 in Jan and we will get her a car- so that will so resolve itself.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rofl don’t think for a minute I’m gonna slack on training! Moving will be my workouts for the latter part of this week but I was primarily trying to figure out my new schedule. I will be living 30-45 mins from my work(depending on which office we are in) as well as some issues with getting my kids where they need to be. Daughter will be 17 in Jan and we will get her a car- so that will so resolve itself.
My daughter just got her driver's licence. This really helps!
I bought her a car when she was 15. Too good of a deal to pass up at the time.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My daughter just got her driver's licence. This really helps!
I bought her a car when she was 15. Too good of a deal to pass up at the time.
And so you're saying you need to stock up on cortisol control supps now?