Box Squats
135x12
185x10
225x8
275x4

Romanian Deads
135x8
185x5x2
Kept these short because I left my belt at home. I just wanted to feel my hams stretch.

Leg Extensions
165x12
210x12
240x12
255x12

Super set
Leg Press
270x12
360x12 high/wide stance
450x12
Calves
270x20
360x20
450x12
I am fcukin' dead.

Adductor
85x12
115x12
145x12

So I was craving a heavy leg day (among other things :p ) and decided why not, since I may not be able to hit the gym and Muay Thai tomorrow because.... Mondays are always super busy. Legs will be the only thing I hit heavy once in a while. I don't miss going heavy on uppers, especially since I want to continue to lean down.

I didn't get to the gym til late because I had to fix my classmate's F'd up essay, and my second dose of ECA made my breathing very shallow. The ECA totally Fs with me, because one dose will be good and the next dose will make me freak out. I don't know what's going on, I'll have to figure something out. All in all, I had a pretty good session. :)
Nice squats! That's impressive at your bodyweight.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice squats! That's impressive at your bodyweight.
thank you! I'm a bit bigger now. :D damn powerlifting helped me gain some weight! :/

She's a beast!!! Can't wait to squat like her!!
haha, noooo, just lazy.

puccah8808 For every 100mg of Caff take 200mg of Theanine. Believe me, it makes EC a much better experience. Look at the study I referenced on the last page. You guys could also be taking Forskolin with your EC doses for increased fat loss...
thank you!!! Which reminds me, I have to take my second stack. I'll have to read up on what you posted. I don't know what theanine is. I'm such a dork when it comes to these bb lingos. I have some Forskolin from an old lover but I have no idea what it's for. I just figured he liked me, that's why he gave them to me... Lol the sucky thing about me is that I'm not consistent, especially with supps. I always forget to take that sh*% (sorry, I've been having such a potty mouth lately). :D

:'( I just want to be skkkkkkkinnnnnny! Jk, I want to be healthy inside and out. :D

turff49

turff49

Awards
Loved the vids Kat! Great stamina on those reps on the drop sets, smokin!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is 530 and I'll be heading to Muay Thai in a bit. I haven't eating since 12 because I am still full and I have about 1000 cals left for the day.
View attachment 113689

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you know.... If you only type in anabolic.com it's a p*rn site... :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed a bit late, but I am an old friend of this here ECA stack.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sooooo my lazy a** couldn't get up in time to circuit train this am but I will tomorrow.

10 min jump ropes.

10 minutes of stretching and abs.

3 mins rope swings.

3 mins stepping on the box and kicking.

3 mins of kicking and punching.

3 mins of punching and push-ups.

3 mins punching then burpees.

3 mins of kicking and punching.

I was completely dead but...... Noooooo, my cousin wanted me to teach her how to dead lift so we went over to the gym. :'(

Deads
135x5
205x5
275x2 jessssssus f'n sh*t these felt heavy. I haven't dead heavy in so long.

Rack Pulls
275x10x3
These weren't so bad.

It was a pretty good night. I am tired and I think I'll try some ZMA again, because I feel like this ECA is going to have me cleaning all night again. :/

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooo my lazy a** couldn't get up in time to circuit train this am
Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Bonus points if you guess where that's from.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep sure do...now that I've showed up! ;)
haha, yep!!!

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion! Bonus points if you guess where that's from.
uh, rocky?! And you're absolutely right! My sleep has been so messed up lately but that's still no excuse!

L-Theanine is a natural phytochemical found in Japanese green tea. L-Theanine is a non-essential amino acid that is present in the brain and is a close relative of Glutamate. Studies indicate that L-Theanine interacts with the neurotransmitter, GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). GABA, known for its importance in nervous system functioning, works with the mood centers of the brain. Studies in Japan show that L-Theanine helps support the body's ability to deal with PMS and occasional, everyday anxiety. L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the green tea plant (Camellia sinensis) and is the primary ingredient contributing to the unusual taste of green tea. Animal studies have shown that L-Theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain, and inhibits the stimulatory properties of caffeine. Human studies have shown that taking L-Theanine results in the emission of brain waves associated with a state of relaxation. L-Theanine exerts beneficial effects on brain metabolism and induces relaxation without causing drowsiness, as measured by increased generation of alpha-waves. L-Theanine may improve learning ability and sensations of pleasure by affecting dopamine and serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain. Also, L-Theanine exerts protective effects on the brain by antagonizing glutamate toxicity. L-Theanine helps promote a restful, relaxed state while maintaining daytime alertness. L-Theanine is also scientifically shown to support healthy blood pressure levels that are already within normal range. First, look at the bottle and report back on the extract. If it's not standardized, chuck it and get something that's at least 20% standardized. 50% would be better and AS Forskolin-95 would be optimal, but it is expensive. Here's what you need to know: Cyclic AMP: Forskolin activates adenylate cyclase, the enzyme that converts adenosine triphosphate (ATP) into cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). cAMP is an activator of protein kinase A (PKA). PKA, however, has been shown to phosphorylate a serine residue on PLC, which is thought to indirectly cause its inactivation. Effects of beta-agonists on airway epithelial cells. (ephedrine is a beta-agonist) Abstract beta-Adrenergic receptor (betaAR) agonists exert a variety of effects on airway epithelial cells. Among their best known actions is their ability to increase ciliary beat frequency, mediated by cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) production, stimulation of protein kinase A (PKA), and phosphorylation of an outer dynein arm light chain. Submucosal glands express betaARs, and beta-agonists may stimulate secretion of mucus from airways, although human data are controversial. beta-Agonists may also affect ion transport across epithelial cells by opening apical ion channels such as the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator. This effect, likely to occur in submucosal glands, can influence water fluxes across the airway epithelium and may have profound influences on mucus hydration. betaAR activation can increase intracellular calcium in some ciliated cells, thereby stimulating ciliary beating and possibly influencing transepithelial ion transport. betaAR-mediated activation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase accelerates epithelial cell migration, thereby enhancing epithelial wound repair. beta-Agonists reduce the ultrastructural damage seen with infection and potentiate secretion of certain cytokines from epithelial cells while inhibiting secretion of others. Finally, beta-agonists may have effects on airway epithelial cells that are mediated through betaARs but do not require cAMP production. The signaling mechanisms of some beta-agonist effects are not well understood but are important to our understanding of airway epithelial cell growth, differentiation, and function. In english: the two ingredients work in tandem and you'll get more for your money when you add forskolin to EC.
I'll look right now and it'll give me a chance to read what you wrote. Thank you so much for all the info. I always jump feet first into everything. :/

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uh, rocky?! And you're absolutely right! My sleep has been so messed up lately but that's still no excuse!
Wedding Crashers! I know, they're pretty much the same movie. You'll get em next time, both on the guess and the training.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedding Crashers! I know, they're pretty much the same movie. You'll get em next time, both on the guess and the training.
Haha, I've attempted to watch that movie a dozen time. Watch, watch, watch... Zzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
On the Forskolin: it seems to affect some peoples digestive system. It's a good product if your body can handle it. Just throwing this out there so you are aware. Most have no problem but a few do.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved the vids Kat! Great stamina on those reps on the drop sets, smokin!!
Thank you Brian!!

....nice flag :)
Yes, please focus on the flag! Lol

Subbed a bit late, but I am an old friend of this here ECA stack.
Welcome to AM!! Glad to have you!! :)

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion! Bonus points if you guess where that's from.
Haha I LOVE that movie!!!

We hang the flags of the conquered. Welcome, newbscicle.
Ouch! Lol

Man that's powerlifter numbers there.
Yep! I want to do a PL competition! I don't train like a PL right now but I will do a competition just for a challenge.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you! I'm a bit bigger now. :D damn powerlifting helped me gain some weight! :/

haha, noooo, just lazy.

thank you!!! Which reminds me, I have to take my second stack. I'll have to read up on what you posted. I don't know what theanine is. I'm such a dork when it comes to these bb lingos. I have some Forskolin from an old lover but I have no idea what it's for. I just figured he liked me, that's why he gave them to me... Lol the sucky thing about me is that I'm not consistent, especially with supps. I always forget to take that sh*% (sorry, I've been having such a potty mouth lately). :D

:'( I just want to be skkkkkkkinnnnnny! Jk, I want to be healthy inside and out. :D
Daily pill box can be a big help. I got one that has 4 compartments for each day so makes it easy to divided all my pills up and I don't have to think about it each day are carry all the bottles around.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I was completely dead but...... Noooooo, my cousin wanted me to teach her how to dead lift so we went over to the gym. :'(

Deads
135x5
205x5
275x2 jessssssus f'n sh*t these felt heavy. I haven't dead heavy in so long.

Rack Pulls
275x10x3
These weren't so bad.
Nice deads Puccah!

Oh and you get a double chocolate fudge sundae with lots of caramel goodness for showing a newbie the ropes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily pill box can be a big help. I got one that has 4 compartments for each day so makes it easy to divided all my pills up and I don't have to think about it each day are carry all the bottles around.
Yep I used those for years

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
275 X 2 deads wtf :) beast women here.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Friday!! Still working around my right arm a bit. I was able to do most everything without pain but still didn't push too much. I changed any movements the hurt. It still totally wore me out!! Maybe I should've taken my ECA before hand! Lol

Calisthenics between all sets
Lunges, squats, db swings, mountain climbers

Pull ups
Assisted to wu and test out my arm
3 sets of 8

Wide grip Pulldowns
70x10
100x10
120x8
130x8
140x4, 130x6, 120x8, 100x10

Straight arm Pulldowns (2 min max reps)
42.5x40

Wide ISO rows
204x8
204x8
204x8
204x8, 184x8, 164x10

Tried Narrow grip ISO rows--switched to seated rows due to my arm

Seated cable rows (2 min max reps)
100x31

Db hammer curls- just for blood flow
10x30
15x15x2

Palm up DB curls (not fully extended)
10x20x2

Ab work while waiting on a bar for deads

Conv. Deads
95x10
135x8
155x8
175x8
175x8, 155x8, 135x10
**stayed lighter on these but they felt really good especially since I'm sore from squats! Haha

Seated leg curls (2 min max reps)
90x31

Destroyer set
30x60, 15x30, 12.5x15

Stair climber 15 min HIIT and 15 min SS

Off to finish more cakes for the week! Have an awesome day!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice workout Kat and being able to train around your aches.
Killing it as always!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, everyone!

Kat, you had a killer session this am!!! Great job! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Circuit 1
Dead lifts
100x20
Bench
70x20
Squats
100x20
DB bent over rows elbows out
30x20
Romanian deads
100x20
DB shrugs
40x20
Arnold Press
17.5x20
DB lunges
22.5x20 each leg
DB curls
15x20

Circuit 2
Dead lifts
100x20
Bench
70x20
Squats
100x20
30x20
Romanian deads
100x20
DB shrugs
40x20
Arnold Press
17.5x20
DB lunges
22.5x20 each leg
DB curls
15x20

Circuit 3
Dead lifts
100x20
Bench
70x20
Squats
100x20
30x20
Romanian deads
100x20
DB shrugs
40x20
Arnold Press
17.5x20
DB lunges
22.5x20 each leg
DB curls
15x20

I am going to have a sailor's mouth right now. I effn hate this damn workout. It's takes soooo freaking much out of me and I felt like it was never going to end. I've been lagging on bumping up the weights only cuz... well, I fcuking hate how heavy it feels. Coach says I have to keep pushing tho... Grrrrrr..... Sigh*** at the end of the day, I'm glad that I finished.

Quote of the day:
We become alive in a time of fear...

View attachment 113730

Tried to keep my face together because I have a company party tonight. My boss said I could get wasted, lol. I replied, "As long as you don't let the creepy workers touch me!" :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I'd hate doing a circuit like that too. That's a lot of work.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm wore out just reading all you did Puccah!! Keep up the hard work:)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workout Puccah.

Definitely keep the creeps from groping...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice workout Kat and being able to train around your aches. Killing it as always!!
Thank you Red!!

Thank you, everyone! Kat, you had a killer session this am!!! Great job! :D
Thanks girl!! You did too!! Awesome job on the circuits! You look beautiful!!

Flex Friday pic just for fun...

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look amazing, Kat!

Thank you, everyone!

I'm a little pissed so in going to check out the new gym by work. >:-/

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You look amazing, Kat! Thank you, everyone! I'm a little pissed so in going to check out the new gym by work. >:-/
Thank you girl! Go take your anger out in the gym! Best use for it!!

Friday flex should be a weekly thing! Good way to monitor progress!!! Look at that big gun bicep peak ya got workin there!!! Good shît
Thank so much Wade! I take the boring relaxed pics each week to check progress but no one wants to see those! Not even me! Haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar