Just placed my order

sw bill

Awards
I finally decided to give JP8 a try.I have been wanting to since chuck first talked about it but everyones review honestly scared me away because of the taste.Well its time to man up and get over it.
I am a long time user of NO Xplode and i am ready for something different.
I bought the JP8/Ether tabs combo from NP.I think the Ether tabs should be good with the test boost since i am about finished up with a 8 week PCT from a Havoc cycle.
I wont be doing a log but i will chime in with my thoughts on these products.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
We dont buy it for taste thats for sure.......

Man up, choke it down and friggin lift hard.................

JP8 is some good stuff. I like.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We dont buy it for taste thats for sure.......

Man up, choke it down and friggin lift hard.................

JP8 is some good stuff. I like.
:hammer: amen sirrrr.

sw bill

Awards
Log/Review

Thanks to the fast shipping by Nutriplanet my order has arrived.
I am a 3rd shifter and i couldnt even sleep today knowing the fedx guy was bringing my JP8,Every truck i heard i would jump out of bed to see if it was here.
I just took my first serving,It does taste bad but i just mixed it with like 5oz of water and slammed it then chased it with 16oz of water and all is well.
T minus 30 minutes to first JP8 workout.:squat:I also took 2 Ether tabs with it.I can already fell the NO tingling starting.
Will report back later.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to the fast shipping by Nutriplanet my order has arrived.
I am a 3rd shifter and i couldnt even sleep today knowing the fedx guy was bringing my JP8,Every truck i heard i would jump out of bed to see if it was here.
I just took my first serving,It does taste bad but i just mixed it with like 5oz of water and slammed it then chased it with 16oz of water and all is well.
T minus 30 minutes to first JP8 workout.:squat:I also took 2 Ether tabs with it.I can already fell the NO tingling starting.
Will report back later.
You must have had a good time. I find throwing some Plain Isolate/WMS really tones down the taste, makes it chalky and not bad at all. Waiting for your report solider :woohoo:

sw bill

Awards
Just wanted to give a quick update.Been taking the JP8 and ether tabs for 1 week now and so far i am dissapointed.DTH was incrediable for me so i was very excited to try this but so far nothing.
I notice nothing from the JP8 except diarea and nothing from the ether tabs.
Maybe i am doing something wrong since these products have received great reviews.Here is my scedual,any advice would be great.I havent lost hope yet Chuck.
I work 3rd shift so the times are alittle strange.

2:00 AM- 2 Ether tabs
2:30 AM Lunch
7:00 AM Leave work
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM Bed
3:30 PM 2 Scoups JP8 AND 2 Ether tabs
4:00 PM Workout
6:00 PM Dinner
8:00 PM Back to work

I didnt include protein shakes or meals inbetween meals but i do have them as well.

HELP What i am doing wrong!!! Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give a quick update.Been taking the JP8 and ether tabs for 1 week now and so far i am dissapointed.DTH was incrediable for me so i was very excited to try this but so far nothing.
I notice nothing from the JP8 except diarea and nothing from the ether tabs.
Maybe i am doing something wrong since these products have received great reviews.Here is my scedual,any advice would be great.I havent lost hope yet Chuck.
I work 3rd shift so the times are alittle strange.

2:00 AM- 2 Ether tabs
2:30 AM Lunch
7:00 AM Leave work
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM Bed
3:30 PM 2 Scoups JP8 AND 2 Ether tabs
4:00 PM Workout
6:00 PM Dinner
8:00 PM Back to work

I didnt include protein shakes or meals inbetween meals but i do have them as well.

HELP What i am doing wrong!!! Thanks

if you noticed nothing at all from JP8 and ETHER Tabs then something is wrong.

1st take ur JP8 and ether tabs 1 hour pre-workout. 30min. is probably 2 close 2 ur workout. Also on the ETHER Tabs, in one week, like most creatine products I dont think your going to notice 2 much of anything, its not a Nitric Oxide/stim product.

sw bill

Awards
Just wanted to check in and let you know i just bought another tub.For the first half of the first tub i just wanted it gone but i wasnt going to throw it away.I dont get it but i actually started craving the flavor as bad as it is.This **** really does work,Finally a product that got me to throw my NoExplode away for good. Thanks Chuck.,

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to check in and let you know i just bought another tub.For the first half of the first tub i just wanted it gone but i wasnt going to throw it away.I dont get it but i actually started craving the flavor as bad as it is.This **** really does work,Finally a product that got me to throw my NoExplode away for good. Thanks Chuck.,
Wait, it wasnt working for u I thought?