Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Hi Robboe I just ordered both for an 8 week cycle, to follow-up on the last question, are both of these supps better utilized with food or an empty stomach? And also how many hours apart? I want to make sure I take them in a manner that offers the best results. Thanks.
You can take them with or without food. When I was taking them I would take both at around 630am right before food. About 15-20min. Then my last 2nd dose was about 12 hours later right before my last meal of the day.

yes im curious to know if this would be a good add to the pct i have lined up.. how do you think the triazole/activate stack would work with clomid for a pct?

**ps i have a log running consisting of 1-T and epistane in primoridal performances section if anyone is curious

I can answer this with - We just had a guy run Triazole/ActX alone for PCT coming off a pretty hard cycle of some good stuff. He said he has never felt better through PCT and continued to maintain strength throughout OCT and now even after.

I will be using Triazole/ActX as PCT after Estane.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
You can take them with or without food. When I was taking them I would take both at around 630am right before food. About 15-20min. Then my last 2nd dose was about 12 hours later right before my last meal of the day.

I can answer this with - We just had a guy run Triazole/ActX alone for PCT coming off a pretty hard cycle of some good stuff. He said he has never felt better through PCT and continued to maintain strength throughout OCT and now even after.

I will be using Triazole/ActX as PCT after Estane.
can you post the bloodwork of this?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hi Robboe I just ordered both for an 8 week cycle, to follow-up on the last question, are both of these supps better utilized with food or an empty stomach? And also how many hours apart? I want to make sure I take them in a manner that offers the best results. Thanks.
If you've got the New & Improved Activate Xtreme then aim to take that on as close to an empty stomach as possible. Give it 15-20 mins before eating after taking it. For the "old" Activate Xtreme it doesn't matter.

Triazole doesn't matter, but if you're stacking them then take together for practicality.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yrs I am, and basically ill take both 30min before food.

onlyone

Awards
Maybe a dumb question but how long does it take for the test levels to get back to normal? If it gets that high would I feel a crash after?

Thanks

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
how long between cycles of ATX & T? I am thinking buying the stack.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Maybe a dumb question but how long does it take for the test levels to get back to normal? If it gets that high would I feel a crash after?

Thanks
No, the body regains homeostasis fairly quickly for the most part. That said, a lot of users of Activate Xtreme report that the effects of a cycle continues to have effects for a week or two affter the end of the cycle.

onlyone

Awards
No, the body regains homeostasis fairly quickly for the most part. That said, a lot of users of Activate Xtreme report that the effects of a cycle continues to have effects for a week or two affter the end of the cycle.
So that means that after about 2 weeks I'm back where my test level started, not lower or anything like that?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
So that means that after about 2 weeks I'm back where my test level started, not lower or anything like that?
This its normal with every supp except aas. That it returns once it is stopped. Its kinda good thing easier to control

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
By the way fellas, if you're interested in running an Activate Xtreme + Triazole stack, but you've been holding out for a possible NutraPlanet stack discount...

Wait no longer!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/triazole-activate-xtreme-stack-1-1-units.html

Get the stack for ONLY $59.99 for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!
Any recommendations on how to run this stack during PCT from test-e?
PCt includes Nolvadex, but curious as to whether this stack could help restore everything much quicker.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Run nolva clomid for weeks, than right after do this stack, that's what in doing followmy log at ds section, I just finished pct yesterday today on ds stack

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on how to run this stack during PCT from test-e?
PCt includes Nolvadex, but curious as to whether this stack could help restore everything much quicker.
There is a guy using Triazole for PCT right now on BB.com. He is using 4 caps/day IIRC and loving it.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i won some triazole for a logging opportunity over at mff.com ...cant wait..i've gotten some activate extreme on the way too...looking forward to trying them out..

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
probably on mff.com bro. i will try to find time to update on AM too. its just that i have many logs i am keeping and finding it time to spend too much time online to update all. will try to sort something out...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
probably on mff.com bro. i will try to find time to update on AM too. its just that i have many logs i am keeping and finding it time to spend too much time online to update all. will try to sort something out...
No biggie, the only committment you have is to keep the log on MFF. Keeping it elsewhere would just be a bonus.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Started my Triazole/Activate Xtreme stack on friday. 4 pills of each everyday divided into 2 doses. What should i expect and when should i start noticing the effects? Thanks!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Around start of wk 2,ull feel it in gym

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Started my Triazole/Activate Xtreme stack on friday. 4 pills of each everyday divided into 2 doses. What should i expect and when should i start noticing the effects? Thanks!
Around start of wk 2,ull feel it in gym
Pretty much what Jasen says here.

You could notice an improvement in sleep right away though. Vivid dreams is another fun one..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll add that 2 pills of triazole for 4 days has my sex drive up.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Two guys getting blood work have shown increases in testosterone of 100% within four and five days, so expect the "feeling" fairly acutely!

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
What would you recommend taking towards the end and after the stack?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
So to give everyone a heads up im on this stack as well, I have a very low T production due to crazy car accident making me nearly hypogonadal.

Im on day 8 and Id say that it started kicking in around day 4, slight bacne, balls hanging lower, sense of well being is starting to rise but nothing like gear, sex drive is up slightly.

The product is very legit moreso than ive experienced with nolva, or letro runs ive done by themselves in the past.

Im glad I discovered this product, I used to follow the company when they were designer supps back in the day when the good stuff wasnt banned.

All in all this product is very legit which is hard to find in legal AIs now adays.

Good job DS

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
just finished my 7th day on this product...strength is up noticeably today!i am liking it very much so far :)

vadox6466

would this be something I can ship to Canada from nutraplanet (without getting the order denied by customs)?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
So to give everyone a heads up im on this stack as well, I have a very low T production due to crazy car accident making me nearly hypogonadal.

Im on day 8 and Id say that it started kicking in around day 4, slight bacne, balls hanging lower, sense of well being is starting to rise but nothing like gear, sex drive is up slightly.

The product is very legit moreso than ive experienced with nolva, or letro runs ive done by themselves in the past.

Im glad I discovered this product, I used to follow the company when they were designer supps back in the day when the good stuff wasnt banned.

All in all this product is very legit which is hard to find in legal AIs now adays.

Good job DS
Great to hear Bryan! Keep us all updated with your progress!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
just finished my 7th day on this product...strength is up noticeably today!i am liking it very much so far :)
Yeah, my strength gains were rapid and siginificant from early on. Recovery between workouts too was excellent, especially after low-rep power days.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Triazole is 100% natural with nothing in it prohibited in Canada. So yes, you can have it shipped without problem.

robboe, I did not expect this combo deal at nutra to last this long, that being said I'm probably going to have to purchase the stack in fear of missing it. How many loggers have you had that ran the combo tri/ax as a standalone and not as a pct?

That's how I'd be running it - currently on erase/tcf-1 (not used as part of a pct) and I would like to be able to compare the stacks as standalones

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
robboe, I did not expect this combo deal at nutra to last this long, that being said I'm probably going to have to purchase the stack in fear of missing it. How many loggers have you had that ran the combo tri/ax as a standalone and not as a pct?

That's how I'd be running it - currently on erase/tcf-1 (not used as part of a pct) and I would like to be able to compare the stacks as standalones
Most of the reviews you see are not from PCT!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Most of the reviews you see are not from PCT!
well that's a horse of a different color then! Thanks, bra!

Is this stack best to be run 8 weeks back to back? Answer without thinking about 2 stacks being purchased=more sales please :kiss:

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
So i'm taking triazole, activate xtreme, and tcf-1. Would adding oep and at2 be a good idea?

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
So i'm taking triazole, activate xtreme, and tcf-1. Would adding oep and at2 be a good idea?
hey bro...i am stacking tz, ax and T2+oep for my recomp...its working brilliantly. i am also using recompadrol which i feel is really helping with the fat loss.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
Yeah, my strength gains were rapid and siginificant from early on. Recovery between workouts too was excellent, especially after low-rep power days.
by the way robboe...its my 11th day on this and i've Pr'd on my leg press :) ..really hoping i can get some blood work done in two weeks when both TZ+AX been in my system for a good while. will definitely post up the results if i get around to it...

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some Triazole and AX that I am planning to stack! Do you guys suggest beginning them on the same day and running them for the 30 days? Or trying something like starting the AX about ten days early and then adding in the Triazole? Or visa versa. So this would amount to a 40-day cycle...
I'm really open to any ideas that would deliver the best results out of these two products.
Thank you for any suggestions!

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I'm currently taking this and I started on the same day. Also, I've read on here taking this for 8 weeks is optimal. Hope this helps.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
by the way robboe...its my 11th day on this and i've Pr'd on my leg press :) ..really hoping i can get some blood work done in two weeks when both TZ+AX been in my system for a good while. will definitely post up the results if i get around to it...
Holla!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just bought some Triazole and AX that I am planning to stack! Do you guys suggest beginning them on the same day and running them for the 30 days? Or trying something like starting the AX about ten days early and then adding in the Triazole? Or visa versa. So this would amount to a 40-day cycle...
I'm really open to any ideas that would deliver the best results out of these two products.
Thank you for any suggestions!
Given how fast Triazole kicks in, i would use that first if you plan to stagger the dosing like this. Otherwise, use both from day one.