Just finished x gels

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This bottle of massmax doesn't say xt on it? Did they send me the wrong bottle . The profile reads the same as xt. Just wanna check and make sure it's good! Thanks!
The new labels, black and blue will just say MassMax. Same product, new label scheme.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks so good!!!! Enjoy your run! If you have any questions just hit us up!

cojack252

Awards
Enjoy cojack252
Thanks guys! Do you think I need to space my CLA away from X gels the same way I would with fish oil? Also in your experience, do you take xgels or massmax on non-workout days? Thanks!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Do you think I need to space my CLA away from X gels the same way I would with fish oil? Also in your experience, do you take xgels or massmax on non-workout days? Thanks!!!
In my honest opinion, I would drop the CLA all together. There are no studies on it that show it does much, if anything at all. If you do continue to take it though, it won't have any negative impact or effect on ArA. Since CLA isn't an Omega-3 there shouldn't be any negative effects with dosing close to your ArA.

Regarding off days, I would use ArA on training days only. Massmax should be taken every day, even on rest days

cojack252

Awards
In my honest opinion, I would drop the CLA all together. There are no studies on it that show it does much, if anything at all. If you do continue to take it though, it won't have any negative impact or effect on ArA. Since CLA isn't an Omega-3 there shouldn't be any negative effects with dosing close to your ArA.

Regarding off days, I would use ArA on training days only. Massmax should be taken every day, even on rest days
Makes complete sense! Thanks John !

cojack252

Awards
Hey guys, stack has been going great, was wondering your thoughts on bumping up massmax to 5-6 capsules a day? Anyone tried, any real benefits? I have a 3rd bottle so it wouldn't be hard to do that for the 2nd month of cycle. Still running supremacy , x gels,6-8 a day depending on workout, and 4 massmax day. Plus triumph,and my other pre's. ������. Thanks guys, let me know what you think!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, stack has been going great, was wondering your thoughts on bumping up massmax to 5-6 capsules a day? Anyone tried, any real benefits? I have a 3rd bottle so it wouldn't be hard to do that for the 2nd month of cycle. Still running supremacy , x gels,6-8 a day depending on workout, and 4 massmax day. Plus triumph,and my other pre's. í*½í±￾í*½í±￾í*½í±￾. Thanks guys, let me know what you think!
I haven’t tried over 4 caps a day so I can’t recommend it. I will say this though. I’m on week 2 of my current MassMax run and starting Monday I will bump it up to 5 caps to see if I notice any benefits. I’ve ran MassMax many times before so I know what 4 caps does for me. I’ll let you know how it treats me.

cojack252

Awards
I haven’t tried over 4 caps a day so I can’t recommend it. I will say this though. I’m on week 2 of my current MassMax run and starting Monday I will bump it up to 5 caps to see if I notice
any benefits. I’ve ran MassMax many times before so I know what 4 caps does for me. I’ll let you know how it treats me.
I'm thinking of doing the same. Would you break it down 3/1st dose, 2/2nd dose 6-8 hrs later?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing the same. Would you break it down 3/1st dose, 2/2nd dose 6-8 hrs later?
I’d have to experiment but for me, I’ll probably do the 3 caps with my largest meal of the day.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would do the 3 caps with your post workout meal (hopefully a large meal, and close to your workout). I don't think you'll see much benefit from the additional cap of Massmax, but I'm interested to see how it treats you. Keep us updated!

cojack252

Awards
I would do the 3 caps with your post workout meal (hopefully a large meal, and close to your workout). I don't think you'll see much benefit from the additional cap of Massmax, but I'm interested to see how it treats you. Keep us updated!
Yup, I hear you. Since I have that 3rd bottle I have considered a 5th. My only issue would be that I take supremacy and massmax with breakfast. Then workout 3-4 hrs later, then take last dose 8-12 hrs later. Do you think it would benefit me more to take closer to workout? I always take the x gels 30min b4 workout. Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve experimented with dosage timing and haven’t noticed a difference. For me, I solely focus on taking my MassMax with my two biggest protein meals of the day. Usually breakfast and dinner.

Btw I couldn’t wait and I bumped it to 5 caps daily. Let’s see where this goes.

cojack252

Awards
I’ve experimented with dosage timing and haven’t noticed a difference. For me, I solely focus on taking my MassMax with my two biggest protein meals of the day. Usually breakfast and dinner.

Btw I couldn’t wait and I bumped it to 5 caps daily. Let’s see where this goes.
Yesssssir, keep us posted!

cojack252

Awards
What's up fellas, decided to revive this thread as I just started a new run of mass max x gels and supremacy! Time for a nice lean bull! Finishing up week 1 today!! Anybody end up bumping massmax to 5 a day? Anyways wanted to open this back up, by some advice and thoughts on updated dosing and timing if anybody has suggestions! Thanks guys! It's that time of year!!!!!