Just Finished X-Factor Adv. / Activate Stack

16gamer

16gamer

Awards
I just finished a 60 day run of X-Factor Advanced/Activate Xtreme and made some good strength and size gains. My questions is, Is there another stack I should look into for cutting or should I give my body a couple of weeks off? TIA.....

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 60 day run of X-Factor Advanced/Activate Xtreme and made some good strength and size gains. My questions is, Is there another stack I should look into for cutting or should I give my body a couple of weeks off? TIA.....
Hey man, could I ask for specific results of your stack? E.g. weight gain, strength/size increase etc.. Thanks

16gamer

16gamer

Awards
Sorry for the delayed response. Here is a run-down of my results for the X-Factor Advanced / Activate Xtreme stack.

Days 1-60: X-Factor Advanced: 4 caps
Days 21-60: Activate Xtreme: 4 caps
* I took one XFA upon waking and 3 prior to working out. I took the AX 4x throughout the day. On non-workout days, I split
both XFA and AX to 4x a day.

Other sups included:
Green Mag - pre
Xtend - intra
Kre-Alkalyn
Orange Triad

My diet was not exactly clean, but I tried to get 4000+ calories per day, eating every 2 hours. I gained almost 9 lbs over the course
of the 60 days, and even on a bulking diet, I didn't really add much fat during this stack. If I try this stack again, I will definitely adjust my
diet to be much cleaner and see if I can do a really good re-comp or a much cleaner bulk.

I ran a Starr 5x5 program for the duration of the stack, working out 3 days per week. Over the course of the 60 days, I increased my bench
by 25 lbs, my squat by 45 lbs and my deadlift by 40 lbs. I set personal records on almost every lift, including the big 3. I probably would
have made bigger increases on these lifts if I was not so conservative when setting up the program, but I didn't want to stall out 4 weeks into the program.

I didn't take measurements of any one particular area, but I can tell you that my muscles were definitely bigger at the end of the stack
and it was noticeable. I had several people mention it to me, which told me that what I was doing was working. Some co-workers had positive things to say, and other randoms in the gym noticed and commented. My clothes were fitting much tighter in the thigh, chest and arm areas for sure. I only wish I would have taken before and after photos / measurements so I could really see the difference.

Notes: I had some very mild joint pain during this stack, but nothing too serious. Within 2 weeks, I definitely noticed that my muscles were full and
more dense, all the time. The pumps during the workout were pretty sick as well. The only drawbacks that I noticed were oilier skin, some back
acne and muscle soreness. I was sore pretty much all the time, which is not a big deal to me because it reminded me that I was working hard.

Other than that, this was a great stack and I would recommend it to anyone. I am going to use this as a learning experience so that if I run another stack, I will make sure that my goals are more specific and I do a better job of tracking my progress. Hope this helps.