Just finished my 4 week sd run

ComeBackMan

Awards
Did a 4 week SD run like so:
Solo SD : 20/30/40/40 minimal sides and gained just bout 20 lbs of muscle , hitting pct now. People said this was extreme for me but I have a very tolerant body, thank you very much.

Anyways the point of this topic is because for my next cycle I want it to be very extreme. So when you read this, please do not even think 1.5 times never mind 2 times if your goin to go "risky dude dont do it" "do more research" etc. If this topic pisses you off, dont post here, genius idea huh.

I want do like a multiple oral steroid run, so like stack SD and anadrol? or SD and dianabol? Any suggestions? Remember I want this to be extreme.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious what superdrol clone did you run? And what are you using for PCT? Im not a pro; but look into a nice bridge run of SD and something else. That seems to be a hit these days. 20 pounds of muscle? No water weight? Did you gain throughout the whole 4 weeks or did your gains stop after week 3?

ComeBackMan

Awards
Some water weight yes. Running Nolvadex for my pct along with USP lab pink magic and a few other things to help keep my maximum potential gains. Secondly I gained throughout the entire run since I hit 40 very early it gained jsut up to about the full 4 week cycle, i actually wanted to run this for 6 weeks but i decided my first SD run for 4 weeks will suffice. I used beastdrol btw, I was very happy with it.

ComeBackMan

Awards
As you can see I joined this forum weighing 165 pounds, in about 2 seconds im updating it to 184, since thats what im sitting here typing to u as.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Beastdrol getting AMAZING reviews!!! Good stuff. Your not running Novedex XT from gaspari right? The real stuff I hope. If you had run it 6 weeks I dont you would have gained much more. Just from what Ive read

ComeBackMan

Awards
No lol. Im running the real tamoxifen haa , no worries.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Solo SD : 20/30/40/40 minimal sides and gained just bout 20 lbs of muscle , hitting pct now. People said this was extreme for me but I have a very tolerant body, thank you very much.

Anyways the point of this topic is because for my next cycle I want it to be very extreme. So when you read this, please do not even think 1.5 times never mind 2 times if your goin to go "risky dude dont do it" "do more research" etc. If this topic pisses you off, dont post here, genius idea huh.

I want do like a multiple oral steroid run, so like stack SD and anadrol? or SD and dianabol? Any suggestions? Remember I want this to be extreme.
If you're going to do it you're going to do it. At that point only recommendation is to make sure you get your bloodwork on point and make sure you are fully recovered and have taken some time to get used to your new body. Then get a great list of ancillaries to keep you alive while running two orals haha. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your results.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm glad you had a good cycle, and i'm jealous you can handle SD at 40mg. I start getting some back/calf pumps at 30mg!

1st off, kudos to you on picking Beastdrol for your SD run! :bigok:

I would suggest looking into a bridge rather than stacking 2 methylated steroids. Its been done, just ask Jasen, lol. But i would not recommend it. Its all up to you, but i think you would benefit more from a 6 week bridge cycle.

Keep in mind Mrsupps has a killer deal goin on right now. BOGO, and the Beast has been marked down as well. ;)

Hope PCT goes good for you brah:D

ComeBackMan

Awards
Well so far no one has really answreed the point of this topic, what two orals would kick ass, SD and what..?

ComeBackMan

Awards
Oh hey barbell thanks a lot man, im lookin to run some serious orals haha so what two do you think I should stack, SD and what else do u suppose? Like I want two insane orals lol. Trust me, Im not commiting suicide I have a very very tolerant body.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing SD for 4 weeks at 20....maybe 30 on WO days...never up to 40, tho. Glad all went well for you, anyways. Hopefully you'll keep most of your 20 pounds of gains, but IMO I don't think you will. 20 pounds in 4 weeks is a lot to adapt to....keep your fingers crossed!!

---------------------------

JohnnyNutz, I've done two cycles of M-drol bridged to P-plex, at 20,20,20,10....0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40, for 7 week total cycle length, and had nice gains in size and amazing gains strength-wise, and PCT was liquid Nolva 20,20,10,10, plus the usual OTC you see everywhere, and all was well.

I'm definitally going to do another m-drol/p-plex bridge this fall, and I'd like to do m-drol to epi next spring, just because I like epistane alot. I'll do both cycles like I posted above, if I don't go 1 week more with m-drol.

I also use either cycle support or assist, plus milk thistle and fish oil seperately 3x a day, since its cheap at wal-mart. Dunno how much they help but cholesterol, liver enzymes, and BP always seem fine right after a cycle.

ComeBackMan

Awards
Its really not that bad with the right support sups. So barbell what do u suggest I doub oral? I know sd should be one, then what else?

ComeBackMan

Awards
Anyone lol? no1s told me what i should stack with SD ..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack it with testosterone--or bridge it. Pointless to stack orals together. Not pointless... but not worth it ((((IMO!!!!!!)))) before people lose their sh*t. I like running compounds longer in duration in moderate doses, over short duration and extreme doses.

You can try a Dbol short run, bridged into beast short run, bridged into epistane, for 6-7 weeks.

If you want strength over size... talk to Jasen. I think he stacked SD and anadrol.

Just throwing sh*t out there.

Good job dude. Good choice on the Beast ;)

Go get some epi now at mr.supps dude... buy 1 get one free for a few days.

ComeBackMan

Awards
How is it pointless? if you tank the side effects like the beast you should be the gains are massive. I was looking at that I might try it. That or dbol, I think anadrol looks nice though, Whats a good anadrol like thai-50?

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I would run fluoxymesterone at 40mg along with superdrol at 40-50mg

should bring some good size gains from the superdrol with the aggressive strength gains of halotestin

hell, maybe even add in some anadrol to that or some methyl 1-testosterone

if you dont want illegal stuff get some m1ad (alpha one by CEL) and stack that with your mdrol

ComeBackMan

Awards
I dont mind illegal stuff, so what are u saying i should take? the sd, that flu stuff and anadrol-50? all in the same stack? Sounds intense , i like it :)

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I dont mind illegal stuff, so what are u saying i should take? the sd, that flu stuff and anadrol-50? all in the same stack? Sounds intense , i like it :)
lol if you take fluoxymesterone, anadrol, and superdrol at strong doses in one cycle and still have your same liver, I will send you $20 via paypal

srs

or replace one of those with methyl 1-t

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its really not that bad with the right support sups. So barbell what do u suggest I doub oral? I know sd should be one, then what else?
Well buddy, I'm not gonna recommend stacking 2 methyls, cause it is sorta reckless. But if you wanna do it, you're gonna do it. Jasen should chime in. But anyways i know of a few ppl that stack SD & Phera.;) So if you're set in stone on stacking Jasen will like you & give you some ideas.. :D Lol.

ComeBackMan

Awards
You just said to do it lol... Ive never heard of that flu stuff though what is it? And i might just try it lol, mass liver supports ftw? I could give a **** less of its reckless lol.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
You just said to do it lol... Ive never heard of that flu stuff though what is it? And i might just try it lol, mass liver supports ftw? I could give a **** less of its reckless lol.
fluoxymesterone=halotestin (what mike tyson was on when he bit that dudes ear off)

halotestin 40/50/50/50
superdrol 30/30/40/40
methyl 1-t 10/15/20/20

this is about as extreme as it gets, run that and log it here for everyone to see, post effects during cycle, and keep logging it through PCT.... if you are still alive.... not joking

ComeBackMan

Awards
Would it be more intense if i replaced the mthyl with anadrol?

The funny part is im actually gunna do this lol.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards

no, the methyl 1-t is stronger

if you do actually do this incredibly stupid cycle

you better log it, I reallllly wanna see this

ComeBackMan

Awards
Stupid? if i can tank the effects man can you imagine the gains? im 184 right now Lol. I could prob gain like 50 lbs from this cycle.

ComeBackMan

Awards
K man, im actually gunna try this, i cash my checks tomorrow , i got less then half a beastdrol bottle left, so im gunna start hittin 40 on those to get my body ready and then im gunna order the halotestin and m1t tomorrow and when everything comes in I will start a log with pics and everything, I do not decline a challenge :)

ComeBackMan

Awards
Do you have a site where I can buy the halotestin and the m1t?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Look Im trying to stay on topic and give you suggestions. This is NOT advice. So if you go with something like this, it's your body.

FIRST OF ALL GET BLOODWORK....

And if you really want an extreme cycle, you should combine injects with orals. Orals you blow up and theyre harsh, but you can cruise on test between orals, giving your body a little bit of time in between whatever compounds you choose.

6-7 week Beastdrol/Epistrong bridge - Dieselbolan and Epistrong are both BOGO at mrsupps.com right now - with everything else on there on sale, plus free shipping and 10% off on top of all the discounts. Needto10 is the code

Or you could do the above mentioned cycle with a test base. Epi would lower estrogen, but you could always add the formastanzol.. You could pulse the Beast for a longer amound of time, 20-30mg for 6 weeks MWF, then cruise on test..

I dunno man it depends on what your goals are. Dont just go for extreme and expect results. Depending on what your goals are could differ what compounds would be good.

Last edited:

ComeBackMan

Awards
What injects would u suggest then? The above cycle seems pretty extreme, done right the gains size and strength would be outta this world.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well I mean have you ever pinned before? I would keep the injectables simple.. Test E, maybe test prop if you want a faster acting ester. But the point of the test base is to give you a longer window to keep those gains, to let your body become accustomed to holding so much weight.. And you can really dry out gains if you tweak your diet on anabolics.. So who would be against gaining LBM and losing BF? A lot easier on a longer cycle if the compounds and the diet are right. JMO

I cant tell you what to run specifically just giving examples. I mean hell, you could run dbol at a low dose with test, then SD 4 weeks later. Its all a matter of what you wanna put your body thru. I personally would not do two methyls unless one is milder like hdrol or epi.. Also if you do such a suppressive cycle I would recommend hcgenerate, or real HCG if you dont mind more pinning.

And whatever you decide to do, log it and KILL THAT SH1T!!!!

ComeBackMan

Awards
Then tell me this, zachs cycle, if i can handle the sides, would produces massive results?

ComeBackMan

Awards
Lastly whats stronger, halotestin or anadrol? Cause I was reading up on halotestin and its used really for strength gains vs size? Like people dont use it to get bigger, so would it be better to replace the halotestin with anadrol or not?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then tell me this, zachs cycle, if i can handle the sides, would produces massive results?
Dude... I bet you wouldn't be able to put on 20 lbs with zachs cycle. The higher in weight you get, the less each cycle will produce. And SD, M1T, and halotestin.... you have to be effin stupid to stack that bro.

And if I heard you correctly... you're in PCT and you're gonna start tomorrow?!?!?!

Troll. Or idiot. No offense. What's going on here? SD and M1T stacked is a nightmare waiting to happen.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stupid? if i can tank the effects man can you imagine the gains? im 184 right now Lol. I could prob gain like 50 lbs from this cycle.
take a step back for a second and calm down. You didn't gain 20 pounds of muscle, and you're not keeping all of it. You won't gain more as you get bigger; you will gain less. "Tanking" the side effects is just bad for your body.

Gaining from 165 pounds is easy. Gaining from 184 will be harder. Breaking 200 will be much harder. You're won't gain 2-3x more by making the cycle 2-3x heavier.

Even having stacked SD, i still think bridging it is better. Bridging results in more keepable gains. You probably don't care about that yet, but going into PCT after a straight 4 week SD cycle, you're about to have a lesson in keepability.
SD into Epi, or protodrol, or phera, or testosterone, whatever. That's what I recommend, after you take your time off.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great words Unreal. I tried telling him that and he don't wanna listen. Set in stone on stacking 2 methyls. Real wise idea buddy!

ComeBackMan

Awards
Unreal - I will send you before and after pics and i even took pictures of the scale, I did gain 20 lbs of muscle, who are you to say i didnt lol..???

Chocolate - Stacking two orals isnt unheard of lol. It's definatley doable my friend, and you didnt read this correctly or your confused, last day of PCT is today my friend, i posted this late man, i didnt literally JUST finish my cycle, i finished awhile ago , and ive lost some yes but im keeping most of it, did you read that unreal? im KEEPING most of it, im still 181 lol. Sigh, anyways im gunna log this so you fools can see that a tolerant body and the right supps can take a lot more then you scardy cats can think.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
After I read SD stacked with fawking halotestin WITH abombs or m1t.... This thread got real fckin stupid. Did I also read you're gonna start your SD again soon? Aren't you still in pct? Run your pct, and take your time off. You're looking for advice, but right now, frankly, you're just looking retarded.

I knew it was only a matter of time before unreal stepped in and pwned face, lol

ComeBackMan

Awards
No man im off pct now , lol yea he sure showed me, said i didnt gain what i gained, said im not keeping what i kept , lol damn dude, unreal pwns so hard man what a cool guy , lol . Im looking for advice on what to stack and i got it, so for all i care u could close this thread , lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comebackman why are you so defensive bro? Everything Unreal said is true.

Btw... it's your last day of PCT? You do realize you need some time AFTER a PCT to get your hormones back to normal right? The old saying of time on + pct = time off.

You can stack SD, and M1T the most notorious mofo's out there if you want. If you log it... post pictures of YOU, your PRODUCTS and everything. Because I'll have a hard time believing you're actually doing this.

Go for it tho bud. Good luck to you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Waiting on the pics, big man...

ComeBackMan

Awards
Where can i buy that stuff lol? And unreal stfu man , ill Pm you the pics its not a big deal, dont get mad cause you were wrong for once

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
fluoxymesterone=halotestin (what mike tyson was on when he bit that dudes ear off)

halotestin 40/50/50/50
superdrol 30/30/40/40
methyl 1-t 10/15/20/20

this is about as extreme as it gets, run that and log it here for everyone to see, post effects during cycle, and keep logging it through PCT.... if you are still alive.... not joking
lulz @ Halotestin

lulz @ this guy actually running that stack.

Seriously though ComeBackMan... I don't care how tolerant your body is, you Don't wanna do that cycle.

BTW, how much more extreme do you want than a 20lbs gain in a month? I guarantee you don't keep all that 20lbs, so why shoot for more? Especially on an oral only cycle. There is no possible way you could gain that much and keep it without some kind of injectable ran for two months after those massive immediate gains. So if you want to get extreme, grab some pinz and some injectable gear and you might actually make the gains you wanted to make.

BTW, doing superdrol at 165lbs is kinda rediculous... you sure you really reached your genetic potential first? :rolleyes:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh and for the record, Unreal is probably the one of the most expert members of AM when it comes to steroids and designer steroids. I would trust his opinion, and to be quite honest, he is one of the guys who is more liberal with their steroid use. If Unreal tells you to not do it, you might want to listen.

Although I totally believe you jumped from 165-185 on your first superdrol cycle, I'd still like to see the pics, just to see what we're all working with here.

If you have the pics you should post them, you'd get a lot more credibility on your side.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh and for the record, Unreal is probably the one of the most expert members of AM when it comes to steroids and designer steroids. I would trust his opinion, and to be quite honest, he is one of the guys who is more liberal with their steroid use. If Unreal tells you to not do it, you might want to listen.

Although I totally believe you jumped from 165-185 on your first superdrol cycle, I'd still like to see the pics, just to see what we're all working with here.

If you have the pics you should post them, you'd get a lot more credibility on your side.
I have to say I agree with this. I learned more from unreal than I could ever thank him for. Between him and hump the cook, I put together well thought advice and took into consideration eveything that I did for my cycle. He's blunt, and if anyone knows something about superdrol, it's him.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ True true.. UnrealMuthaFukk!nMachine!! :D Dude knows his sh1t.