Just finished a Preadator Cycle!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up a cycle and was I was very impressed! It is definetly worth a whole lot more than the small amount of pocket change I spent to get it. It literally turned me into a Predator in the gym.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok so how much did you gain, libdo drop or increase, pct? bloodwork in the making, more details man....

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
ok so how much did you gain, libdo drop or increase, pct? bloodwork in the making, more details man....
After a four week cycle of 75 mg/day, I gained around 8 pounds, though after dropping about 4% bf, I probably gained more than that in muscle. No gyno and I noticed a strong increase in libido and strength. Stacking Activate, Rebound, & Lean Xtreme for PCT.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet may use then, just dont want any progestin penis problems

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
this product is max lmg right? out of max, x mass, and this, which do you think is the most effective?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
this product is max lmg right? out of max, x mass, and this, which do you think is the most effective?
Do you have any idea about what you're talking about?? Xmass, max lmg, and preadator ARE THE SAME COMPOUND!

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
... i think i had been drinking when i wrote that?

propho

Awards
  • Established
well it was 10:42am.. I hope you don't drink that early :drunk:

anyhow I think they could have different isomers or something? I dunno what I'm talking about so I'll leave now..

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Maybe bigpaul99 was still drinking from the night before? :cheers: