Just A Very Random Thought

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I was doing pushups today and looked up at the tv and it was showing a prison gang,after watching it for a while it showed them working out,they were just doing pushups mostly(some with there feet on there bed),and i was wondering how the hell there so big lol.I think the gang was Aryan Brotherhood,but the dudes it showed were bigger than most people i see in the gym,then it came to mind "there in a cell 24/7(other than meals),all they prolly do if workout."
Also,they only get 3 meals a day which usually consist of (i looked this up) 3-4 ounces of meat,half a cup of vegetables,three-quarters of a cup of starch,three-quarters of a cup of salad with dressing,1 bread item,1 beverage,1 dessert.Another thing is i was thinking that since they can smuggle heroin and everything else in there,why not steroids?I think its possible,i dont know how they would do pct and all that other stuff but still,possible.
I dont know,maybe a waist of a thread,i just thought it was pretty interesting,want to hear what you guys think.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working out more frequently more often won't make you bigger or grow more muscle. In fact, just the opposite is true.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yea,weird how they maintain there size.some prisons have weights but very few.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
That link doesnt work cheif.

steppinRazor

Awards
i know a guy who did 10 years federal time and yes there is in fact steroids making their way behind prison walls.. mostly orals im told.....and the pills arent bad either heh heh :eek:mfg:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was doing pushups today and looked up at the tv and it was showing a prison gang,after watching it for a while it showed them working out,they were just doing pushups mostly(some with there feet on there bed),and i was wondering how the hell there so big lol.I think the gang was Aryan Brotherhood,but the dudes it showed were bigger than most people i see in the gym,then it came to mind "there in a cell 24/7(other than meals),all they prolly do if workout."
Also,they only get 3 meals a day which usually consist of (i looked this up) 3-4 ounces of meat,half a cup of vegetables,three-quarters of a cup of starch,three-quarters of a cup of salad with dressing,1 bread item,1 beverage,1 dessert.Another thing is i was thinking that since they can smuggle heroin and everything else in there,why not steroids?I think its possible,i dont know how they would do pct and all that other stuff but still,possible.
I dont know,maybe a waist of a thread,i just thought it was pretty interesting,want to hear what you guys think.
here is a typical prison workout:

m/w/f split

incline pushups: 10 sets of 20

pull ups: 10 sets of 10

dips: 10 sets of 10

squats: 10 sets of 20 (you can add weight by having another inmate on your shoulders)

another thing prison inmates will do to workout and make it fun is take a deck of cards, and do a kind of rep roulette. the number card you draw is how many reps you have to do of each exercise.

face cards are 10, and ace's are 15. you dont yssup foot around, you do the entire deck in one workout.

They will also have the looser of games like spades, & hearts have to do pushups, usually 20 reps.

so you eat, sleep, workout, repeat basically. and yes, anything you can get on the street as far as drugs go, you can get in prison.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya i've thought of this and ANYTHING you can get on earth you can get in prison, for the right price of course. They also can get extra food so i bet they do that,also they probably rest a lot which maybe part of it.
I dont know,maybe a waist of a thread,i just thought it was pretty interesting,want to hear what you guys think.[/QUOTE]

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I have been wondering about this aswell. I don't see how they would be able to cover their body's need for protein, especially if they were on roids? Additionally, how would they be able to pump 3000 cals into their body?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you can buy snacks from the commisary and mashm up to make a homebrow workout drink.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
you can buy snacks from the commisary and mashm up to make a homebrow workout drink.
Since when are chips, chocolate and cookies good materials for a workout drink? Maybe they do sell protein drinks, who knows.

We need someone who's been in prison to enlighten us here I think...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not actually that common for guys in prison to be big. I see people going in and out of prison everyday and very rarely are they bigger than me unless they are just fat. Roids/drugs in prisons happen but very rarely. Being able to do a good cycle in prison would be hard to do because they cant get a full cycles worth and then hide it very well. What I see more often is the shrinking while in prison. Sometimes its hard to recognize the same guy due to losing so much muscle.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Since when are chips, chocolate and cookies good materials for a workout drink? Maybe they do sell protein drinks, who knows.

We need someone who's been in prison to enlighten us here I think...
They have Beef Jerkey.And ive only been in County Jail for like a month and a half until my court date came.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can buy canned fish, vitamins, etc from the commisary in prison. A lot of food available to inmates via the commissary.

different levels of prisons will have different standards, so it's hard to generalize what goes on in prison.

all in all, it isn't a place you want to be. it's a very stressful enviroment.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
I think it makes sense because the ones that big train often, they get a proper diet, and the main contributing factor i would think is they get plenty of rest (sleep) which allows for more growth.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Most jails have good meal plans with a least 3,000 cals available a day.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yes,but the stressful environment(people talking ****,physical fighting,dirty looks 24/7),really makes you into a man,so i think instead of being like,"aww,i dont feel good,i just want to sleep",your more like "I dont feel good,but **** it,i got to get my sets in,i cant look like a ***** in here".

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,but the stressful environment(people talking ****,physical fighting,dirty looks 24/7),really makes you into a man,so i think instead of being like,"aww,i dont feel good,i just want to sleep",your more like "I dont feel good,but **** it,i got to get my sets in,i cant look like a ***** in here".

since when does fighting, or talking **** make you a man- more of a kid honestly

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Most jails have good meal plans with a least 3,000 cals available a day.
what are you basing this off? my bro works in a jail and he's seen huge guys go in there and shrink cause they only get like 1800 cals a day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've also seen guys shrink when comming in. it is a common occurance.

but I think it is more d/t the lack of heavy weights.

a level 1 work camp will allow the best options to inmates on exercise and using make shift weights.

in a cell, you have to use trashbags with water in them.

and to meatus, it's hard to sleep when you have to worry about getting jumped in your sleep. not all prisons are 2 men cells, just the level 3 & up.

i've seen a guy get slammed in the face with a jar of penutbutter, filled with water, put inside an empty laundry bag, and it happened to him while he was sleeping. the attackers, were never caught, but his eye swoll up like a blimp.

it does make you a man, but it causes you to get a mentality that is totally inappropriate for the outside world.

JComp

Awards
My neighbors have been in and out of prison for various reasons my whole life. I know for a fact you can get roids in prison fairly easily as they put it. My one neighbor went in at around 160 lbs not big just normal looking, came out I think it was 5 years later at 210 and completely jacked. I didnt know about pct and all that when I talked to him about it so I never asked him, and hes back in prison now so I cant find out for a while. If you are part of a gang, he was in the Aryan Brotherhood, they will get you what you need.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im saying them talking ****,makes a man outta u.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol,the Aryan Brotherhood are badasses,and to be in a gang in prison,im pretty sure the other gang members push u to get physically and mentally ready.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Oh I just have to chime this in, you do shrink when you are incarcerated, period. You can buy food if you have the money. You can get steroids. Most big guys behind bars have been there most of there lives. If you are in a gang it is mandatory workout or you get stabbed up. That's it , that's all. Proceed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Potatobake

Awards
if the beds aren't bolted down then they can get underneath it and use it like a BB bench press, get someone to sit on it for more weight.

+ jugs of water on the end of broom handles as a BB for other exercises

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The media doesn't care to show you skinny ass inmates. They find the baddest looking people which is better for television.

In reality, most are small. There are some naturally gifted. And in a jail full of criminals it would be easier to track down steroids then out in the real world.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the beds aren't bolted down then they can get underneath it and use it like a BB bench press, get someone to sit on it for more weight.

+ jugs of water on the end of broom handles as a BB for other exercises
in the prisons that are "open yard" style prisons, inmates will use the conrete benches, the flat part people side on, and the concrete tables (square ones) as weight to bench press.

one of those concrete table tops weighs about 200 plus lbs.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Exactly,joining a gang,mandatory workout,u get muscle.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yep,u could also just do pushups,and let somebody lay on your back.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep,u could also just do pushups,and let somebody lay on your back.
thats as bad as doing squats with someone on your shoulders, only the hardcore old timers have the audacity to do that because they know no one will give them any sht for it, or they'll get fckd up.

in the end, prison isn't a place you want to be, nor is it a place for the weak minded.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yea,i know bruh,my bro spent 12 years of his life there.Hes explained it in VIVID detail.I did a month and a half in county jail,like i said before,and i only got in 2 altercations,1,three guys tried to jump me,didnt work,2,got in a one on one fight,also i came close to laying an officer out on the floor,he maced me cause i told him he was a peice of **** with a badge,people dont see the wrong doing of officers,they really take advantage of that badge,and you and me cant do a ****ing thing about it.But i got the whole "somebody lay on ur back pushup" thing from some Prison show.....Lockup:Raw maybe?Idk,but they were doin those type of pushups.