Jobs for BB'ers

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
What are some good jobs that allow you to eat often. Its hard having a job where you cant eat..

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a primary school teacher so when the bell goes I get morning recess and lunch time to eat :) I teach 7 year olds and they're always asking me what I'm eating, drinking etc.

Doug8796

Doug8796

Awards
  • Established
haha lol living the dream!! Austrian Oak.. is.. Kindergarten Cop.. im a cop you idiot! I am detective John Kimbel

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
You could be like one of those guys on the Food Network, and get paid to travel the world and eat food.

tattoopierced1

anything in computers.. at least with me, i eat whenever i want at work.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
the girls face in that pic is price-less!
i'm guessing professional hot dog eater's don't get that many chicks! lol

Here's a break down on what it takes to be a competitive eater.

HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN EATING COMPETITION
According to Eric “Badlands” Booker, getting ready for a contest comes down to four things: capacity, strategy, stamina and a focused mind. Read on for a detailed account of Booker’s pre-game regimen.

CAPACITY: “I train by getting my body used to holding large amounts of food by eating a lot of vegetables. I used to hit a buffet and make the owners nervous, but I’ve found that I can eat vegetables like cabbage, cucumber slices, watermelon and stuff that is low in calories, and it will have the same effect. Or you can drink up to a gallon of water to get your body used to that.”

STRATEGY: “If I’m not familiar with the food as far as eating it competitively, I will get the food. Grilled cheese is coming up. I’ll sit with a couple of grilledcheese sandwiches, figure out which is the quickest way to eat them – maybe I should nibble at them, or dunk them in water, or cut them in half, or split the cheese and eat the inside and then eat the bread. I just figure out what works best for me.”

STAMINA: “I hit the gym. At least two times a week, I hit the treadmill.”

FOCUSED MIND: “The most important thing is to get your mind right for the contest. Make sure you know why you’re there, what you’re capable of and what your opponents are capable of, and you just react accordingly. You’re going against the best eaters in the world, so you have to stay hungry and focused.”

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
uhhhh bodybuilder? haha.
Dont base your job around your bodybuilding...poor idea.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine any sort of job where you're out 'in the field' in a vehicle would give you plenty of opportunities to stop off for food. Especially if you have to do a lot of loading/unloading, then you'll have cardio covered in case some of your meals are less than optimal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being a Murse works well for me.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
depends on what job you get in the military. I have an easy job in the military. i just sit at a desk for 12 hrs. eat when the chef comes out with the menu and order chicken and rice. lol and have some snacks

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - Open it up, see what's inside. Don't be frightened by the large snake that awaits you......;)
I heard its more like a spitting cobra than a rattlesnake. cant prove that though, and i dont really want to:toofunny:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well I bounce at several clubs in ny its like 20 hours/week and the pay is pretty good, and I get to do splits at the gym at least 2x a week and I get to sleep plenty.:yawn: