Unanswered Jintropin legal on grey market?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This Chinese Dr had to pay millions to the US for distributing it to the US 10 years ago but a few months ago it popped up on RUI-Purchase Peptides for $29.99 for 10iu Jintropin HGH.
How is this possible?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Chinese Dr had to pay millions to the US for distributing it to the US 10 years ago but a few months ago it popped up on RUI-Purchase Peptides for $29.99 for 10iu Jintropin HGH.
How is this possible?
What do you mean by paying millions to the US? Like as in fines for importing a controlled substance?? Anyways I took a look at the research and am really scratching my head as this is the first time I have seen actual growth hormone not peptide stuff, being sold on a research site? How’s this even possible? Maybe some other loophole? You never see testosterone for research purposes.. but then again you also see clomid and HCG on research sites and those are prescribe by a doctor as well.. maybe HGH isn’t in the same schedule 3 category as testosterone and other anabolics

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by paying millions to the US? Like as in fines for importing a controlled substance?? Anyways I took a look at the research and am really scratching my head as this is the first time I have seen actual growth hormone not peptide stuff, being sold on a research site? How’s this even possible? Maybe some other loophole? You never see testosterone for research purposes.. but then again you also see clomid and HCG on research sites and those are prescribe by a doctor as well.. maybe HGH isn’t in the same schedule 3 category as testosterone and other anabolics
Hgh is schedule 3 in some states, but not in all. It’s barely scheduled in mine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it scheduled on a Federal level like steroids?
Control Status:
Human growth hormone is not controlled under the Controlled
Substances Act (CSA). However, as part of the 1990 Anabolic
Steroids Control Act, the distribution and possession, with the intent to
distribute, of hGH “for any use…other than the treatment of a disease
or other recognized medical condition, where such use has been
authorized by the Secretary of Health and Human Services…and
pursuant to the order of a physician…” was criminalized as a five-year
felony under the penalties chapter of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetics
Act of the FDA.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Control Status:
Act of the FDA.
That’s why we don’t see on RCs... So I wonder why we are ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Control Status:
Act of the FDA.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know. Probably one of two reasons:
They think they've found a loophole.
Or they think they won't be prosecuted.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe ....
Those guys know something we don’t. They are one of the first companies I remember 10 years ago along with AR-R. There’s something in how its made or the scheduling allows them to list it for sale a amongst all their peptides.
Justin from PRO was a total newb, they were maybe open 3 years and he knew EVERYTHING even the specific way the laws were worded; even avoiding any kind of innuendo that anything was for human consumption, using only compounds not specifically listed as banned or controlled and removing those that came under any scrutiny from FDA. And HE had to close his doors.
They’ve been open 4x as long and are one of the few that still is able to use credit card processing.
I don’t know of more or a reputable and organized RC. There’s many more now that are great, Optim, etc but they weren’t open prior to 2009. RUI wouldn’t take the risk if it really is going to jeopardize their business UNLESS they knew their days were numbered. These days that wouldn’t surprise me.
I guess it’s just a mystery for now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still, who tf is going to spend $60 a week for a few IU of growth? You would need to drop $90-120 weekly to be looking to grow off of it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still, who tf is going to spend $60 a week for a few IU of growth? You would need to drop $90-120 weekly to be looking to grow off of it.
Dude it’s 30 bucks for a 10 iU bottle so 100 iU is 300$.. that is not expensive at all.. do you realize what 126 iU serostim would go for? Like 1000$

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those guys know something we don’t. They are one of the first companies I remember 10 years ago along with AR-R. There’s something in how its made or the scheduling allows them to list it for sale a amongst all their peptides.
Justin from PRO was a total newb, they were maybe open 3 years and he knew EVERYTHING even the specific way the laws were worded; even avoiding any kind of innuendo that anything was for human consumption, using only compounds not specifically listed as banned or controlled and removing those that came under any scrutiny from FDA. And HE had to close his doors.
They’ve been open 4x as long and are one of the few that still is able to use credit card processing.
I don’t know of more or a reputable and organized RC. There’s many more now that are great, Optim, etc but they weren’t open prior to 2009. RUI wouldn’t take the risk if it really is going to jeopardize their business UNLESS they knew their days were numbered. These days that wouldn’t surprise me.
What I’m wondering is if it’s legit HGH. I mean it’s a better feeling buying through what seems like not as shady as a UGL overseas. And they also claim they test all their Rae’s I think. What do you think

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude it’s 30 bucks for a 10 iU bottle so 100 iU is 300$.. that is not expensive at all.. do you realize what 126 iU serostim would go for? Like 1000$
I realize this completely. I didn’t say that product has a bad relative price tag. But I’m saying it doesn’t change anything. That is still far outside the casual PED user’s expenditure. The only people shelling out for that are going to be guys trying to be competitive at bodybuilding, or someone trying to heal a significant injury.

Or someone with a LOT of discretionary income.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I realize this completely. I didn’t say that product has a bad relative price tag. But I’m saying it doesn’t change anything. That is still far outside the casual PED user’s expenditure. The only people shelling out for that are going to be guys trying to be competitive at bodybuilding, or someone trying to heal a significant injury.

Or someone with a LOT of discretionary income.
Or disposable income.
Like my upper level Cisco certified networker project manager best bud from middle school till now
He’s like, I gotta get rid of this extra cash or I’m gonna pay out the ass with this (insert rich person tax loophole or fee-dodging maneuver that the normal folks know nothing about)
So he goes out and gets this:
IMG_0034.JPG

And trades in his Tundra for a Mercedes, so he can MAKE money. Or at least pay less taxes(lower tax bracket)
I imagine if I made another 40k a year and traveled as much as I wanted, my kids were WELL taken care of, and I would have to be single; I could buy growth and all that extra ****.
Just don’t think it’s happening. If I had to explain to my gf that I spent 9k last year in peptides, And she doesn’t have a rock on her finger from me.
I’d be single and living in a hotel quick.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A “research company” selling prescription medicine (note it does not have to be a “controlled substance” either) labeling it “not for human consumption” are often prosecuted by the FDA with felonies. https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/feds-getting-serious-about-peptides-sarms-and-research-chems-f9187411a24b

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is a peptide company that just go busted by the FDA a few days ago. They face a long time in prison and the feds have a successful conviction rate in the high 90s percent. Check it out https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2019/07/nj-couple-made-25-million-selling-unapproved-misbranded-drugs-out-of-their-basement-feds-say.html
I f u c k i n g hate the FDA.
Hate them.

Just gonna start buying raws, get the equipment and leave all this **** behind. So annoying. I’m already certain this indefinite 60% off sale is a Goodbye one anyways. First PRO, then RUI.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I f u c k i n g hate the FDA.
Hate them.

Just gonna start buying raws, get the equipment and leave all this **** behind. So annoying. I’m already certain this indefinite 60% off sale is a Goodbye one anyways. First PRO, then RUI.
It will all just go underground.

“When Rock is criminal, criminals - they rock!” -Clutch

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try Helmet/Clutch 1997
Ahhhhj great music

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to a Clutch concert in August, but mainly to see Killswitch Engage. They are coheadliners.
Never got to see them before Jesse left.
Howard was great it just wasn’t the same for me.
So when Jesse rejoined 2012, I went and saw them live finally. Great band.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Matthersby Thats a sweet looking rifle your friend bought. Shoulda got a scar17 with sbr config if he really wanted to burn cash. Add a suppressor, acog and reflex sight, maybe even a laser since the goal is to burn money. Thats what im gonna get when i have money i dont know what to do with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 9
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 6
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 4