Jay's experience with Dexaprine

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Iforce Nutrition and Vaughtrue for sending me some nice samples of Dexaprine.

So April 21st I received 5 sample packs of Dexaprine from Iforce Nutrition and started it right away, since I was leaving for the gym soon anyways. I took 1 capsule a day for 5 days in a row and here is what I noticed:
  • Increased energy, definitely a huge boost in mood to get up and do stuff. I would recommend it if you have problems with lethargy.
  • Appetite suppression, I could still eat but if I didn't have food infront of my I didn't really think about eating like I normally would.
  • Put me in a better mood in general. Didn't seem to get aggravated as easily as normally, and my gf can get really annoying so this is a huge plus.
Only con, which isn't really a con to me, is that you should definitely start out with half a capsule if you're not overly tolerant to stims. I could see it gettting annoying having to split the pill in half every time you wanted to take it.

Anyways, Iforce has made a customer out of me. I just ordered a bottle of dexaprine, definitely seems to be worth the money in my opinion.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks to Iforce Nutrition and Vaughtrue for sending me some nice samples of Dexaprine.

So April 21st I received 5 sample packs of Dexaprine from Iforce Nutrition and started it right away, since I was leaving for the gym soon anyways. I took 1 capsule a day for 5 days in a row and here is what I noticed:
  • Increased energy, definitely a huge boost in mood to get up and do stuff. I would recommend it if you have problems with lethargy.
  • Appetite suppression, I could still eat but if I didn't have food infront of my I didn't really think about eating like I normally would.
  • Put me in a better mood in general. Didn't seem to get aggravated as easily as normally, and my gf can get really annoying so this is a huge plus.
Only con, which isn't really a con to me, is that you should definitely start out with half a capsule if you're not overly tolerant to stims. I could see it gettting annoying having to split the pill in half every time you wanted to take it.

Anyways, Iforce has made a customer out of me. I just ordered a bottle of dexaprine, definitely seems to be worth the money in my opinion.
Thanks for the feedback :)!! Its good to know it really is as awesome a product as they say it is. A friend of mine just finished a cut two or three days ago and he gave me like 10 pills of Dexaprine to try it out!! I'm gonna start on monday :3 half a pill is all I need as far as i've heard!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We wanted loggers to start the first 2 days with half a cap but l think there was a lack of communication somewhere.

Glad you enjoyed your dexaprine experience!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
We wanted loggers to start the first 2 days with half a cap but l think there was a lack of communication somewhere.

Glad you enjoyed your dexaprine experience!!
Oh, my bad. I was wondering why there was only 5 packages for a 7 day sample, my apologies.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, my bad. I was wondering why there was only 5 packages for a 7 day sample, my apologies.
hha no worries.. you are not the first to make that mistake!!

Thanks for the review.. glad you liked it!! next thing will be for you to try the 1,3 dymeth free version!!!

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
glad you enjoyed the samples bro, and definitely agree on starting out with the half tab; I'm incredibly stim tolerant and I usually dose 1/2 a tab at a time. Definitely look into the new formula once it's out, you won't be disappointed if you liked the old one so much. And if you really like it as is, with 1,3 going away, be sure to grab it while you still can