Jason's Spring Bulk/Cut Cycle: P-Plex, Tren, H-Drol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you're killing this. It's like you're getting all of the benefits with none of the sides.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't drink a drop of alcohol on all those methyl. That could be harmfull.

Well you see, I wasn't going to, but something came up. My fiance and I had broke it off, and I thought having a drinking was a good idea that night, but now I realize that it wasn't. I didn't have much, just enough to suffice to take my mind off things. We're back together now so everything is just perfect. I do understand how harmful it can be, and I won't be touching another drop of alcohol this cycle. I've been monitoring everything to the tee, and everything is in check.

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you're killing this. It's like you're getting all of the benefits with none of the sides.
haha! I guess I'm a machine. The only sides I've been getting is lethargy really. I had a little joint/back pain, but that has seemed to subsided. Blood pressure seems at a healthy level (I'm checking it everyday). I will ber getting blood tests done too.

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 26 FRIDAY 4/24/09

OFF

40mg PP, 60mg Tren, 50mg HD

I decided to take today because I was busy... NOT REALLY, I actually just woke up about 30-40mins ago, and missed my workout tonight. I will continue my workout this (Saturday) morning. My workout will consist of middle back, delts, hams, forearms and abs. Sunday I will take off, and i'm bumping up the Tren and HD on Monday. :)

Today I had the worst lethargy all cycle, well, close to. I just couldn't make it out of bed. I kept pushing the snooze button on my alarm for about 20 consecutive times before finally turning the damn thing off. I believe I was due the rest though, and I feel great now after sleeping 12+hrs (with no interruptions).

Jason K.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well you see, I wasn't going to, but something came up. My fiance and I had broke it off, and I thought having a drinking was a good idea that night, but now I realize that it wasn't. I didn't have much, just enough to suffice to take my mind off things. We're back together now so everything is just perfect. I do understand how harmful it can be, and I won't be touching another drop of alcohol this cycle. I've been monitoring everything to the tee, and everything is in check.

Jason K.
Good deal man! Thats the best course of action.imo The cycle seems to be going great:wave2:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Great work, bro. Still knockin' out PR's. This has been a great run for you!! I wish I was getting lots of sleep like that. I've been getting lethargic here and there, but unfortunately it's been mid-day and early evening when I've got **** to do, and then at bedtime I can be as lethargic and tired as can be but I still just can't sleep unless I drug myself. Glad things are working out so well for you! Keep up the good work, and def. stay away from the booze while you're still on!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great work, bro. Still knockin' out PR's. This has been a great run for you!! I wish I was getting lots of sleep like that. I've been getting lethargic here and there, but unfortunately it's been mid-day and early evening when I've got **** to do, and then at bedtime I can be as lethargic and tired as can be but I still just can't sleep unless I drug myself. Glad things are working out so well for you! Keep up the good work, and def. stay away from the booze while you're still on!
Thanks, Aloha, and likewise, brah. I agree, this run has been just superb. I cannot fathom how you can get so lethargic and tired, but yet you are not able to sleep when come the time. I always stay off the booze while on cycle; it was just that I had a little slip up. :)

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 27 SATURDAY 4/25/09

Weight - 197.25lbs

DELTS
Poundages/Reps
BB Upright Rows - 95x10, 115x8, 135x6, 155x6 (NEW PR)
DB Front Raises - 25x10, 35x8, 45x6
Cable Side Lateral Raises - 40x10, 40x8, 50x6

BACK
Poundages/Reps
Smith Bent-Over Rows - 115x10, 165x8, 205x6, 255x4
T-Bar Rows - 45x10, 70x8, 95x6, 120x6
Deadlifts - 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, 405x3:(

HAMS
Poundages/Reps
Standing Leg Curls - 50x10, 70x8, 90x6, 110x6
Lying Leg Curls - 60x10, 80x8, 100x6

Todays workout was gruesome. I had monstrous strength in every lift and my recovery was just excellent. My Delt workout went by fairly quick, and I set a new PR for Upright Rows of 155x6. Everything for Delts felt extremely light this session, and I rested very little inbetween sets. Middle back also went well, but my last set of Smith Bent-Over Rows felt heavy. I again opted for the Smith Machine to avoid any injuries. My Deadlifts are just dead and weak now. I had to rest so long inbetween each set of DL's, and my legs shook during my last set of 405x3, which is strange, because my legs never shake. After my Deadlifts my lower back was killed. It hurt me to stand and sit, but I persisted in finishing out with Hams. My Ham workout was all right today, but I had to end the Lying Curls at three sets due to the pain in my lower back. My lower back was in such pain on the drive home, but as of now, my back feels just fine. I feared for a moment that I had gotten back pumps, but it was merely soreness from the DL's. I'm definitely going to load up on Taurine tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

LIBIDO 8/10
ACNE 1.5/10
AGGRESSION 7.5/10
SLEEP 10/10 (no strange dreams last night)
LETHARGY 1.5/10 (just needed motivation to getting into the gym)
SORENESS 0.5/10
BACK PUMPS 0/10
JOINT PAIN 0/10
FOCUS 6.5/10
ENERGY 6/10
RECOVERY 9/10 (except on DL's)
PUMPS 9/10
SENSE OF WELL-BEING 5/10 (little stress, but i'm okay now)

I'm excited to start Week 5 next week. I am ending the PP, bumping the Tren up to 90mg, and the HD to 75mg.

Thanks for stopping in everyone. Tomorrow, I will be giving my Week 4 review on everything and my final thoughts on the PP.

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 28 SUNDAY 4/26/09

OFF

Starting Weight - 179.5lbs
Current Weight - 197.5lbs (+18)

Today will be my last day of taking P-Plex. Out of the four weeks that I've used PP, I've just loved the results I've gotten from it. It's given me a great feeling while being on, and it works nicely in conjuction with Tren, to put on both size and strength. I would recommend PP to someone who is looking to put on size, with little water retention. I believe that PP is wet, but not as wet as people make it out to be. Compared to Superdrol, I believe PP is fairly close in gains, but with much less sides. I will for sure be using PP again as I'm pleased with the results this run.

Everything seems to be in check thus far. I've been monitoring my BP each day, and the numbers looks great. My joints are fully lubricated and are ready to go for these next four upcoming weeks. I feel excellent, healthy, and determined, so I'll be finishing up this cycle accordingly. Thank you to all of those who have subscribed. Wish me luck!

Jason K.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far, and amazing gains, throw some this way will you?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good log so far, and amazing gains, throw some this way will you?
Thanks! I had higher expectations though. I look much bigger and vascular, but I was hoping to gain over twenty pounds from the Tren and PP. I'd like to see how my weight goes in the next four upcoming weeks. Stay tuned.

Jason K.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eighteen pounds in 28 days isn't anything to sneeze at! Nice work, man!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eighteen pounds in 28 days isn't anything to sneeze at! Nice work, man!
Thanks! Perhaps It could be me "losing my magic" with PH/DS's. I've always responded very well, so this is merely why I was shooting for more. I'm content though. :)

Jason K.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Man, you are getting *really* close to 200, bro!! :fingersx:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you are getting *really* close to 200, bro!! :fingersx:
I hope to once again hit a "lean" 200lbs. I think it may be possible during the Fall semester. Summer will be tough once I get a job; just eating enough will be difficult, but during school I always do a lot better.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I hope to once again hit a "lean" 200lbs. I think it may be possible during the Fall semester. Summer will be tough once I get a job; just eating enough will be difficult, but during school I always do a lot better.
How tall are you, Irish? You're already jacked as hell @ 170-something, so I can only picture you being an absolute monster at a lean 200.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jason, any chance you'll upload any pics?

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Unfortunately, I didn't hit 200lbs with the Phera and Tren run, but i'm eager to know what the last four weeks of Tren and HD will bring me.

Shaddow, I will work on getting some pics tonight, but I can't make any promises. If I take none tonight, I will for sure have some pictures at the end of my cycle. However, I do have recent pics to give you an idea of how I looked before cycle.

I'm currently working on my PCT, and I need a bit of help with this one. I will be using Clomid, BioForge, and Advanced PCT. I need help/suggestions with the dosing times, dosing, and length of usage with the BioForge and aPCT. I also have one dilemma.. I am short on Clomid, and the guy I get it from is no longer "in business." PM's would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Also, in the past, when I've taken Tren @ 90mg, I would split it up in 3 different doses (ie 1 in the morning, 1 6hrs later, and 1 at night). Would it be more beneficial to run both the Tren and HD in 3 separate doses throughout the day or run them in two doses? If in two doses: 1 cap of each in the morning, and 2 of each during the evening - And vice versa on non workout days? Thanks again.

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 29 MONDAY 4/28/09

OFF

90mg Tren, 75mg HD

It was strange, my dream; I dreamt that I was writing this very exact log.
Anyhow, I had a long day at work today, but came home feeling great, and wanted to take a brief nap. My brief evening nap turned into a long sleep session! I slept like a baby with no interruptions. I will continue my workout tomorrow, and go a four-day split this week (tues/weds fri/sat). I will also be including Somatophen in my arsenal, and I will take it the first four days of each week for a month.

Jason K.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
wow man awesome freakn log bro! im running tren for 3 weeks at 90mg and i wanted to extend my cycle but i wasnt sure what to bridge...you made up my mind for me. i was looking at throwin in pplex and this made up my mind! thanks! im also noticing lethargy on tren. just alittle caffiene help though, and i too keep pushing the snooze button in the morning hahaha!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow man awesome freakn log bro! im running tren for 3 weeks at 90mg and i wanted to extend my cycle but i wasnt sure what to bridge...you made up my mind for me. i was looking at throwin in pplex and this made up my mind! thanks! im also noticing lethargy on tren. just alittle caffiene help though, and i too keep pushing the snooze button in the morning hahaha!
Thanks! You would be happy if you opted to go with PP. And as for the snooze button, I no longer have one lol:dunno:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
did you hit it too many times? or did you have some morning aggression upon waking and hit it so hard it came off? hahaha. i dont think i could live without a snooze button

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup dudes, just giving you all an update.

I'll be AGAIN switching my workout routine this week, as I've been sporadic with it thus far, to keep my body guessing. This weeks workout will be just as gruesome as last weeks.

monday - OFF
tuesday (today) - delts, traps, upper back
wednesday - quads and hams
thursday - OFF
friday - back, biceps, abs
saturday - chest, triceps, calves
sunday - OFF

Depending on how I feel about this workout, I may possibly finish off my cycle with it here on out.

I've finally decided on my PCT and have it lined up:

Clomid - 100/100/50/50
Bio Forge - 4/4/4/4/4/4
AX PCT - 0/2/2/3/3/3

In addition, I'll be supplementing Creatine (Creakic by MuscleTech), and Anabolic Pump by USP Labs, along with supporting supps.

Jason K.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
nice...keep killin it and puttin on that weight bro!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 30 TUESDAY 4/28/09

75mg HD, 90mg Tren

Weight - 194.5lbs

DELTS
Poundages/Reps
DB Shoulder Press - 45x10, 65x8, 80x6, 95x6 (NEW PR)
Machine Shoulder Press - 105x10, 180x8, 225x6
Upright Rows - 95x10, 115x8, 135x6, 155x5
DB Seated Side Lat Raises - 25x10, 35x8, 45x6

TRAPS
Poundages/Reps
A1. DB Shrugs - 100x10, 100x10, 120x10, 120x10
A2. BB Behind-Back Shrugs - 315x10, 315x10, 405x10, 405x10

UPPER BACK
Poundages/Reps
A1. WG Reverse Pulldowns - 60x10, 80x8, 100x6, 120x6
A2. CG Pullups - BWx6, BWx6, BWx6, BWx6

I feel great today! My sleep was terrible, and I had one of the worst nightmares in my life. I woke up very angry and distressed, but I'm over it now. My workout cruised through smoothly. My strength was through the roof today, as I set another new PR on DB Shoulder Presses. I slacked ass on my superset with Shrugs, because they were putting a bit of strain on my lower back. I felt pain in my joints today especially during the DB lifts. The pain was mainly targeting my left forearm. - I will double up on fish oils, gc/msm, and open up the cissus. I will be sure to hit forearms later this week to prevent splints. My left knee also ached as I was lifting up the bar to do BB Shrugs. I believe now may be a good time to invest in knee and elbow wraps. Everything else ran accordingly (my recovery was excellent). The little acne I had on PP has now lessened as I'm off of it.

LIBIDO 9/10
JOINT PAIN 4/10
FOCUS 8.5/10
SLEEP 3/10
ACNE 1/10
RECOVERY 10/10
BACK PUMPS 3/10 (back strains)
SORENESS 0/10
LETHARGY 8/10 (had trouble getting out of bed and waking up)
PUMPS 9.5/10
AGGRESSION 9/10
WELL-BEING 10/10

I've been looking forward to this 2nd half of my cycle, as I've been eager to run Tren and HD together. I have dropped a few pounds, skin is tighter, i look huge, i'm more vascular, and i'm a whole heck of a lot stronger. I wonder where the end of this cycle will take my weight (I'll be happy in the 185-200lb range). My diet will remain clean this run: 4 big meals per day along with 1 cytogainer shake - breads, pastas, rice, oats, cereal, bananas, yogurt, chicken breasts, orange roughy, steak, eggs, cottage cheese, peanut butter, milk, juices, h20, and no cheat meals/drinks. I am taking all 75mg of HD along with 30mg of Tren after my first meal, then follows my workout, 2 more doses of tren spaced out 6-8hrs, and 3 more meals.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

Jason K.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Those are some heavy ass shoulder presses, man. Good work. Keep rockin' this thing!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those are some heavy ass shoulder presses, man. Good work. Keep rockin' this thing!
thanks! it's odd, because i can db shoulder press just as much as i can db flat bench press, but i can bb bench much more than i can bb military.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it crazy how that works out sometimes? I noticed that I db bench press more than you, but you absolutely destroy my BB press numbers. And I'm not even close to those numbers on shoulders, but I also do shoulders right after chest, so that takes a lot out of me.

Lookin' good, bro!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
thanks! it's odd, because i can db shoulder press just as much as i can db flat bench press, but i can bb bench much more than i can bb military.
im the exact same way man, yaay for sucky chest! nice behind the back shrugs...if your not using straps. i tried to do 275 behind the back shrugs after heavy deads and i couldnt hardly hold on for more than 2 reps lmao. i refuse to use straps though

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im the exact same way man, yaay for sucky chest! nice behind the back shrugs...if your not using straps. i tried to do 275 behind the back shrugs after heavy deads and i couldnt hardly hold on for more than 2 reps lmao. i refuse to use straps though

I think it's because I don't do DB Flat Presses as often as I should. My form is always good, but very unorthodox. I will for sure start hitting the DB Flat Presses more throughout the rest of this cycle. I always use straps when I go heavy as my grip strength is **** - due to having problems with my wrists in the past.

Jason K.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's because I don't do DB Flat Presses as often as I should. My form is always good, but very unorthodox. I will for sure start hitting the DB Flat Presses more throughout the rest of this cycle. I always use straps when I go heavy as my grip strength is **** - due to having problems with my wrists in the past.

Jason K.
Same. I have a hard time keeping my right wrist from wobbling while I'm doing any type of DB Press for Delts/Chest.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same. I have a hard time keeping my right wrist from wobbling while I'm doing any type of DB Press for Delts/Chest.

I had the beginning stages of CTS in the past along with splints in my forearms. I still feel pain if i bench heavy and on BB/EZ Curls. I always wear wrist wraps now while I lift (in every lift except legs), because I don't want to feel that pain ever again, or leave myself vulnerable for injuries.

I'll be hitting quads and hams soon. I smell a 500lb Squat sesh. Wish me luck!

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 32 THURSDAY 4/30/09

*Day 30 should have been day 31 (I worked delts/traps/upper back weds morning and took day 29 off)

Weight - 193.25lbs

90mg Tren, 75mg HD

QUADS/HAMS
Poundages/Reps
Squats - 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, 405x6, 455x1, 500x1 (NEW PR)
Leg Press - 14(plates)x10, 16x8, 20x8
Hack Squats - 8(plates)x10, 10x8, 12x8
A1. Leg Ext - 250x6, 250x6, 250x6
A2. Standing Leg Curls (single leg) - 100x6, 100x6, 100x6
A3. Lying Leg Curls - 100x6, 100x6, 100x6
A4. 1-Legged Press - 150x6, 150x6, 150x6

I finally hit my goal for squats this cycle, and set a new PR for 500x1 on my last set with ease. I did have a spotter, but I didn't need one. It's strange, because I get nervous when I have a spotter during squats, but I feel more active without one, like I can do more weight. I was very focused and had my mind set on blasting through my leg workout today as I was walking into the gym. My recovery was superb, strength was incredible, and pumps were just amazing. I rested very little between sets, even on my quad-set (a1-a4). My knees felt fine today and I did not wrap them during squats as I probably should have. I had minor strain in my lower back after squats (recovery is always nice). From my results today, I see that I've got more potential for the next following three weeks. I can't wait to see what results I pull in next week. For now, I'm going to load up on bananas so that I can walk properly at work today. :) DONKEYYYYY KONGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

LIBIDO 10/10
FOCUS 9.5/10
STRENGTH 10/10
BACK PUMPS 1/10 (very little strain on lower back)
ACNE 1/10
SLEEP 9/10 (still having strange dreams)
LETHARGY 1/10
JOINT PAIN 0.5/10 (knees were a little shaky when i racked the 455 on squats)
WELL-BEING 9.5/10

Since my work schedule has been busy, I will not take tomorrow off, and work my back/biceps/abs, then, chest/triceps/calves on saturday.

Thanks for reading.

Jason K.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
500 pound squat! :scared:

You are a beast!! Way to go, man!!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
again...im the same way...ive broke both of my arms when i was in like the 3rd grade and ive fractured my left again in about middle school. my wrist seem to wobble a bit too, but i try and keep them from bending while pressing because if it starts to bend o man i can feel it after that set!

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 33 FRIDAY 5/1/09

Weight - 196lbs

90mg Tren, 75mg HD

I decided to do chest today, because I did legs yesterday, and I am wanting to lift huge on Deadlifts - so back will be tomorrow morning.

CHEST
Poundages/Reps
Flat Bench Press - 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x6 (NEW PR), 315x1
Incline DB Press - 50x10, 80x8, 100x8 (NEW PR)
DB Pullovers - 50x10, 80x8, 100x6 (NEW PR)
A1. BW Dips - bwx12, bwx12, bwx12
A2. BW Pushups - bwx12, bwx12, bwx12

TRICEPS/CALVES
Poundages/Reps
French Press - 75x10, 95x8, 115x8
WG Pulldowns - 100x10, 150x8, 200x6
Rope Pulldowns - 80x10, 100x8, 150x6
A1. Standing Calf Raises - 150x12, 150x6 (1sec pause), 150x12
A2. Seated Calf Raises - 245x12, 245x6 (1sec pause), 245x12
A3. 1-Handed Reverse Pulldowns - 30x10, 40x10, 50x10

I WAS the "Beast" in the gym today. I cannot believe how big I am right now, and how much stronger I have gotten. I am so pleased as I set three new PR's today. I believe I could have gone another rep or two of 275 of Bench Press, and I know that I could have gone 335x1 if I had not done so many reps for 275. I pushed two more reps on 100lb Incline DB's today, and two more reps on DB Pullovers for 100x6. The Dip and Pushup superset was a nice end to killing off my chest. My triceps today have been the strongest that they have ever been. My recovery today was just friggin' amazing. To give you an idea of how much strength I have got and how good my recovery is - I just hit my delts real hard barely fourty-eight hours ago (with heavy db presses and shoulder presses), and I worked my triceps today like I had not worked chest to begin with. My calves are still in immaculate shape, so I only did six sets which was sufficient. I did have joint pain again in my left forearm region and only during Bench Press. It hurt to push up and to lift the bar off the rack - I'll def be bumping up more on my joint supps and hitting forearms tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will work my back, and I'll embark on my self-anticipated "big" Deadlift. Keep subbin'! Thank you for reading.

LIBIDO 9/10
ACNE 0.5/10
RECOVERY 15/10
STRENGTH 15/10
SORENESS 0/10
FOCUS 10/10
JOINT PAIN 4/10 (left forearm area)
LETHARGY 5/10
SLEEP 7/10 (had another strange dream)
PUMPS 9/10
AGGRESSION 10/10 (but I can mask it by putting on a calm face:) )
WELL-BEING 10/10

Jason K.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are straight up tearing this cycle up.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are straight up tearing this cycle up.
Yes sir! I didn't think I would put on anymore strength from the HD, but merely lean out more.

I'm going to set some new goals and see if I can achieve them before the end of my cycle:

1) Hit 200lbs on the scale
2) Bench 350
3) Squat 550
4) DL 450

Wish me luck!

Jason K.

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 34 SATURDAY 5/2/09

Weight - 195lbs

90mg Tren, 75mg HD

BACK
Poundages/Reps
Deadlifts - 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x1, 425x1 (NEW PR)
T-Bar Rows - 45x10, 90x8, 135x6
Smith Bent-Over Rows - 115x10, 205x8, 295x6 (NEW PR for smith)
Cable Crossover Rows - 60x10, 80x8, 100x6

BICEPS/ABS
Poundages/Reps
BB Curls - 85x10, 115x8, 135x6 (NEW PR)
DB Curls - 30x10, 40x8, 50x6
Seated Hammer Curls (Simultaneous) - 25x10, 35x8, 45x6
A1. Cable Curls - 60x6, 60x6, 60x6
A2. Hanging Leg Raises - BWx15, BWx15 BWx15
A3. Ball Ab Crunches (with 45lb plate) - 15, 15, 15

Today was another successful day, and I set three new PR's on DL's, Smith Rows, and BB Curls. I believe I should be able to DL more for my 1RM since I am repping 405x3-4 - does anyone else agree? I felt like my arms were going to rip off of my body during my DL sesh, and I have never had this feeling before. Today was also the first time that I did DL's first as I always do them last. I also had pain during BB Curls in my forearms, but mainly wrists. Again, I will bump my fish oils to 10,000mg, and take an additional tablet or two of glucosamine chondroitin msm, and a bit more cissus. Everything else in my workout cruised through smoothly and quickly. My recovery today was very good, almost as good as yesterdays. My strength today has impressed me again, especially lifting biceps like I had not even worked back, and setting a new PR in BB Curls. I definitely see my DL goal of 450x1 in sight. :)

LIBIDO 10/10
JOINT PAIN 3/10
FOCUS 8/10
RECOVERY 8.75/10
BACK PUMPS 0.5/10 (very little strain today)
PUMPS 9.75/10
ACNE 1/10
AGGRESSION 8.5/10
STRENGTH 8.75/10
SORENESS 2.5/10 (chest/tri's were a little sore)
SLEEP 10/10 (slept 12+hrs)
LETHARGY 9/10 (very difficult time getting up and motivated)
WELL-BEING 9/10

Tomorrow, I will take off, and continue this same workout split starting on Monday, but I have yet to decide whether to hit back or chest first.. perhaps I will try back first this next week.

mon - delts, traps, upper back
tues - quads/hams
weds - off
thurs - back
fri - either off or chest
sat - chest if i took fri off
sun - off

Jason K.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea for real...id be loving that cycle too. bro i think 200lbs is gonna happen. EAT UP SON o and i like the 15/10 for str hahaha

jasonkkk

jasonkkk

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 35 SUNDAY 5/3/09

End of week 5 results/reviews:

Starting Weight - 179.5lbs
Current Weight - 195lbs (+15.5)

90mg Tren, 75mg HD

I am looking a lot more lean at the end of this week. My pumps are now more visible than they used to be and last all day long. I have responded very well to 75mg of HD this week, and my strength has sky-rocketed, so I'll be keeping the same dosage for this following week. I have been very lethargic these past two days and have slept too much. This HD/Tren run is very enjoyable so far, and I am loving the feeling the two give me; gym in, gym out. I will stick to the same workout routine I did this week for next.

Thanks and keep subbin'!

Jason K.