Jack3d Flavor

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

Yesterday i use a sample of jack3d i hate the lemon well for me is too sweat so i ordered some but really i hate this damn flavor any trick or mix with something maybe Domin ATP...?

p.s. i feel like a beast in the gym with this stuff.

:cheers:

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
you hate the lemon flavor, thats a first,
i guess no responded because no one else hated the flavor
you could try watering it down,if you find its too sweet.
or get cherry crystal light, that way youll have a less sweet cherry lemonade flavor

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
add some citruline malate to it. get a little more pump and will definitely kill the too sweet problem, although I have never noticed that

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
get some crystal light (or the like) lemon lime and mix it. its pretty good...kills the taste

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or get cherry crystal light, that way youll have a less sweet cherry lemonade flavor
get some crystal light (or the like) lemon lime and mix it. its pretty good...kills the taste

mmmmmmmm i never think in that

thanks buds!!!!

ecupirate

Awards
yeah, ive used different flavor packets before for a different taste and it pretty much completely masked it

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually hit up Crystal Light and some xtend + jack3d (Im a fruit punch/cherry fan)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I disagree ive posted before i cant stand the flavor, i havent found a way to hide the sort of chemical flavor i think it has. Its a great product as far as results but 4 ounces is even near impossible for me to chug. No bash against the product i loved the energy and focus just cant handle the taste and since there coming out with a new flavor of fruit punch thats promising. But as mentioned probally crystal light packs.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I disagree ive posted before i cant stand the flavor, i havent found a way to hide the sort of chemical flavor i think it has. Its a great product as far as results but 4 ounces is even near impossible for me to chug. No bash against the product i loved the energy and focus just cant handle the taste and since there coming out with a new flavor of fruit punch thats promising. But as mentioned probally crystal light packs.
Everyone gots a taste preferance

I think crystal light makes just about anything taste delicious!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
This may be true and infact the first few times i dosed jack3d i dont remember it being to bad then it just got terrible its not because no artifical flavors just felt like i was chugging Cleaning fluids or something. But to each his own, i still love the product.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
its good, but if you add a little raspberry crystal light, you have raspberry lemonade

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a. We have a new flavor coming soon. Real soon.

b. If you need to add additional flavor to Jack3d and want to retain the natural flavoring, add 1 Propel drink packet into the mix.

bubagump

Awards

im right there with you man, it has that pool/bathroom cleaner taste too it :rasp: and i couldn't finish the tub. There have only been a few products that i have ever thrown in the garbage and that was one of them. Tried mixing it and was still a no go. Im not saying its a crap product or that it doesnt work, its just one that i could not stomach, just the thought of having to drink it :no:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Crystal Light has Carbs or Sugars...?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Suck it up and drink it. It is only 4 oz.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me say, that the fruit punch is great. just an aside :)

Porty

Awards
everyone drinks it with 4oz??? I have these 16.9 oz water bottles that I carry around in my pocket all day to sip on. When it's time to work out, I put the Jack3d dose in the bottle, fill it up, and drink it. With 10-17oz of water, it tastes GREAT.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
everyone drinks it with 4oz??? I have these 16.9 oz water bottles that I carry around in my pocket all day to sip on. When it's time to work out, I put the Jack3d dose in the bottle, fill it up, and drink it. With 10-17oz of water, it tastes GREAT.
I prefer using 4 - 6 oz of water. It does not work will for me if the supplement is over diluted.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 4oz.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
At first I hated the taste, but I got used to it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer using 4 - 6 oz of water. It does not work will for me if the supplement is over diluted.
why, if you drink it all with 12oz of water, or 4, your still getting the same amount of ingredients you put in it. lol.

i mix mine with oj. another guy said to try pineapple juice. the oj seems to give it an extra kick to me vs water.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday i go with the supermarket and look for the Crystal Light i read the entire label and this contains "Maltodextrin" look for another brands and say: "Modified corn starch" well i on ultra low carb diet but IMO this ingredients sounds like sugars...?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday i go with the supermarket and look for the Crystal Light i read the entire label and this contains "Maltodextrin" look for another brands and say: "Modified corn starch" well i on ultra low carb diet but IMO this ingredients sounds like sugars...?
This is why Jack3d tastes the way it does... We purposefully omitted all of this junk from the formula.

Anyone can make a product TASTE awesome... Sure, there are a few people that do not like the flavor of Jack3d. Lets face it, Lemon Lime is the worst selling flavor of all time... HOWEVER, Jack3d is breaking retail sales records both online and in stores.

The effectiveness, the synergy, the whole idea of Jack3d shines through. Cut the crap and get Jack3d...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
This is why Jack3d tastes the way it does... We purposefully omitted all of this junk from the formula.

Anyone can make a product TASTE awesome... Sure, there are a few people that do not like the flavor of Jack3d. Lets face it, Lemon Lime is the worst selling flavor of all time... HOWEVER, Jack3d is breaking retail sales records both online and in stores.

The effectiveness, the synergy, the whole idea of Jack3d shines through. Cut the crap and get Jack3d...
seriously.

the taste is minor, compared to the benefits. the stuff is sickkkk

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True Casey and thanks brother!

I put 10g Glutamine Powder and taste better so he we go!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Anyone can make a product TASTE awesome... Sure, there are a few people that do not like the flavor of Jack3d.
There will always be people who don't like a flavour. Even if you don't, It's crazy easy to chug. Aside from that there are plenty of options.

Carb Free - Add more water (way overlooked) or add a scoop of xtend (cheap and adds BCAAs which is always good)

With Carbs - Propel Pack, Fruit juice , other sports drinks etc.

And then with the new flavour coming out, there's no more excuses not to get Jack3d.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemonade Core ABC mixes well with Jack3d as well...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
taste doesnt bother me..i get an after taste later on but i chew some gum and its gone..i take a scoop or two pour it down my throat and then chug some water.