It's Here! Applied Nutriceuticals "Feast or Famine" contest!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ok, the contest is officially over. I have my before/after pics up. Please visit at Applied Nutriceuticals - Home > User galleries
If you think I made the biggest transformation, please vote. And thanks :thumbsup:

Also, would like to add that I really appreciate AN for having the contest. Gave me the motivation I needed to finish my cut. Since I'm not competing in any shows, I find myself losing interest in my cut mid-way through, but this contest kept me motivated for the entire 8 weeks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, the contest is officially over. I have my before/after pics up. Please visit at Applied Nutriceuticals - Home > User galleries
If you think I made the biggest transformation, please vote. And thanks :thumbsup:

Also, would like to add that I really appreciate AN for having the contest. Gave me the motivation I needed to finish my cut. Since I'm not competing in any shows, I find myself losing interest in my cut mid-way through, but this contest kept me motivated for the entire 8 weeks.
Glad you enjoyed it BD!!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
bumping for info regarding voting and end of contest.

Here's a before and after pic for my famine run. Please login to www.appnut.com and vote.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Ignorance is not bliss. I wish I would have known. this would have been some awesome motivation for me. Maybe you guys will do this for the Fall or Winter? hint...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
cool, can't wait to hear the final results.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Come back from vacation and find out that I've won the famine contest and the proud new owner of $500 worth of AN supps. Needless to say, It's a good day :woohoo:

Also, to all who voted for me in the final showdown, much thanks.

To AN, thanks for the awesome contest. It was just what the DR. ordered to help me stay on track with my diet.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Come back from vacation and find out that I've won the famine contest and the proud new owner of $500 worth of AN supps. Needless to say, It's a good day :woohoo:

To AN, thanks for the awesome contest. It was just what the DR. ordered to help me stay on track with my diet.
Great job on the contest!!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established

A big congrats goes out to you. :bb::bb::bb: