Its gonna be LGD 4033 for me!

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Does anyone have joint problems on lgd my knees have been killing me since I started it not consistent it comes and goes anyone have these problems ?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have joint problems on lgd my knees have been killing me since I started it not consistent it comes and goes anyone have these problems ?
I had joint issues from week 4 on LGD. I managed to fix it by increasing my omega 3 intake to 6g per day. I also added more oily fish into my diet, so things like Salmon and Mackerel. It seemed to do the trick and didn't have any problems from then on.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I had dry/clicky joints on my last LGD cycle. Adding in aromatizing compounds (4-DHEA/Dermacrine) can help in this regard. I always suggest using a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplement while cycling. Note - it can take up to 4 weeks for the benefits to be noticed, so starting atleast 2 weeks before cycle is preferable.

Also, as was mentioned, getting plenty of healthy fats from fish (Omega-3 DHA/EPA) and plant sources (flax, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado) will help.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Also, as was mentioned, getting plenty of healthy fats from fish (Omega-3 DHA/EPA)
OT: I just found Canned, Wild Caught, Alaskan Pink Salmon at Wal-Mart - ~$2.40/Can. At 112g a serving (double the label) you get 2.4g of combined DHA/EPA and the macros are amazing. 3 meals (112g) per can - AWESOME!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yep. I had dry/clicky joints on my last LGD cycle. Adding in aromatizing compounds (4-DHEA/Dermacrine) can help in this regard. I always suggest using a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplement while cycling. Note - it can take up to 4 weeks for the benefits to be noticed, so starting atleast 2 weeks before cycle is preferable.

Also, as was mentioned, getting plenty of healthy fats from fish (Omega-3 DHA/EPA) and plant sources (flax, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado) will help.
hey T- all like knees, shoulders etc or specific - i cant say yay or nay to this because both my shoulders click as it is- cart is gone, bone scrap is needed to fix it

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
hey T- all like knees, shoulders etc or specific - i cant say yay or nay to this because both my shoulders click as it is- cart is gone, bone scrap is needed to fix it
I believe it was all over but I felt it the most in the shoulders, with the knees/elbows a close second. My shoulders have never liked me very much. It's a love/hate relationship.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I believe it was all over but I felt it the most in the shoulders, with the knees/elbows a close second. My shoulders have never liked me very much. It's a love/hate relationship.
trust me, i know what you mean

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
trust me, i know what you mean
Just to add a bit to this. Here are some thoughts I had on this topic back in June.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/282273-osta-lgd.html#post5392695

I think there's probably something to be said for using compounds that stimulate bone growth and/or bone remodelling, and at many time the studied dosages. Especially in combination with weight training, which also facilitates bone remodelling.

OP - thank-you for the space and time.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Any word on those bloods OP? Sorry for nagging don't know how long it takes to get results back

migseattle

Awards
Just got back from lab. Blood was drawn and I should have results by Wed or Thurs. I will update as soon as I have them for those who are interested.
Hey Stanley, did you get your bloods back? How was your cholesterol?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol pretty easy to put 2 and two together on this one...

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
Back pumps anyone ? Cus I think I got some from lgd

BritBruh

Awards
i can only imagine how terrible stanley's bloods were lol

but on a serious note OP in for those bloods if you're still alive buddy

Choppedjunior

Awards
I am running Olympus Labs Legend. 8mg daily. I Love it. I feel no different than not on cycle. I notice my bf has gone down a bit, muscles are much fuller/harder. I am not sure how much I gained. the scale shows about 4lbs, but i think that was probably lean body mass. will be doing body comp soon to see where my LBM is at.

I have just started to feel a bit tired during the day, and notice i am sleeping a bit longer. But other than that completely manageable. I did an MSTEN with a test base once and i had to take naps during the day i felt so awful.

In terms of Libido, I think its very good, I am more about sex while on it and thinking about it constantly. Deff no Alpha feeling like you feel on other stuff, also deff increased anxiety. I haven't had panic attacks in years, and have had 2 while on cycle.