Itchy Red Marks On Arms

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
So I’ve been injecting test on my shoulders.
23g 1” twice a week for about 3 weeks now.
And around my bicep and triceps areas I noticed mosquito bite like marks that are actually itchy to the touch on both arms. I’m note sure if this is a common side effect or a mosquito. I don’t have them any where else in my body.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve been injecting test on my shoulders.
23g 1” twice a week for about 3 weeks now.
And around my bicep and triceps areas I noticed mosquito bite like marks that are actually itchy to the touch on both arms. I’m note sure if this is a common side effect or a mosquito. I don’t have them any where else in my body.
Pics? My wife gets something similar but it's related to contact(soaps, creams, lotions) and exacerbates with stress.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you’re allergic to the carrier oil or something? If not, probably just something unrelated to the injections.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could this possibly be hyperemia or increased blood flow to the superficial blood vessels... and maybe some small capillaries broke for the OP.???

Just a thought, I dunno if this happens the way I described. But I feel that I've had similar experience as the OP and that was my logic when it happened to me????

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to get small red itchy bumps from bar soap so I switched to gel soap. But if it’s suddenly starting for you since the cycle began then maybe it is some kind of strange reaction to the gear.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...you guys should see what my glutes look like. Like the elephant man got in a car wreck...I wish I had a few small red dots...lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol...you guys should see what my glutes look like. Like the elephant man got in a car wreck...I wish I had a few small red dots...lol.
How many times a week are you pinning for it to look like that?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many times a week are you pinning for it to look like that?
Right now...5 times. 25g 1.5s. However, Ive never pinned anywhere else...in almost 20 years...sometimes as much as a gram a week.