Issues with sex drive after pct

BlondGrim

Awards
Before I begin I just want to thank ALL of you on this website. I've been to many many websites and this one, by far, is the most helpful and reliable.

I did a two week cycle of the ph Sustavol and a two week cycle of Testadrol Extreme, back to back, to complete 4 week cycle. In the final week I noticed a huge change in my sex drive; it was gone. I took Novedex (not Nolva) as a PCT. I've been taking it the past 3-4 weeks. My sex drive is up a little, and I kept my gains, but my sex drive is not like it used to be. It's a bit of a problem with my gf...
* I realize Novedex was a terrible choice for a PCT, more research was needed before beginning my cycle. I'll be the first to admit my error.

I plan on ordering Nolvadex because from what I've read it is the best. So here is my question. After taking Nolva will everything go back to normal? Also, what's the proper dosage, and is there anything else I should do for a PCT or is Nolva sufficient.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nolva will be good,and add a good test boster,here are plenty,DTHC,testopro,titanium,test force (***odia)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
If you want libido back, I would grab toremifene and a solid natty test booster. Do it simple and do it right.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is solid pct, however keep in mind that while you're on nolva your libido is going to be down as well. It wont be until a few weeks off that you will see improvement in that area.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daa is a solid test booster. Test Force 2 or TCF-1.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Daa is a solid test booster. Test Force 2 or TCF-1.
yeah ill bump that response too....libido wise i hear their sustain topical was good if you put it on your junk

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah ill bump that response too....libido wise i hear their sustain topical was good if you put it on your junk
True, topical seems to be the favored method of delivery and the practice of rubbing it on the tea bag is the way to go.