Is this too many compounds for a cuttin cycle?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Just caught this. Looks pretty similar to my previous cycle! S23 is wonderful.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have finished this 8 weeks cutting cycle of 1000 mg Epi Andro, 30 mg Rad 140, 30 mg S23, and 25 mg Ostarine as of last Thursday. I had post cycle bloodork Saturday (two days after ending my cycle) that I will post when all the results come back. I didn’t post an update for the last two weeks of the cycle.. The week before last I was out of town on a work trip all week and didn’t eat right several times, thus I didn’t lose or gain any weight or body fat that week as a result which was disappointing. . The last week of my cycle I ate right and lost an additional one percent body fat in one week. I have never lost body fat so quickly and typically when I lose weight more of it tends to be muscle. Lifts increased on most exercises both weeks. My lifts seem to increase most rapidly at a peak increase rate around week 4 through 6 of this cycle then I continued lifting more weeks 6 through 8, but the increases weren’t as significant in terms of amount of weight added to the lifts.. Overall I consider this a successful cutting cycle. In 8 weeks I lost a total of fifteen and a half pounds (averaging nearly 2 pounds a week) and a total of about 3 and a half percent body fat. I have NEVER lost that much body fat that fast in my life and I am now 40 years old! Assuming my liver values and Hematocrit values check out fairly ok I will be taking 8 weeks off and my next cycle will be a bulk so I don’t get too scrawny as I am now 180 pounds at five feet 10 with about a size 34 waste line. I have a four pack which become more defined on cycle and my man boobs came down greatly during the cycle though they still remain. Next cycle I plan on using S23 and Rad 140 again at the same dosages, but instead of Ostarine and Epi Andro since it will be a bulk I will replace next time around I will replace those two compounds with 10 to 20 mg LGD 4033 and 330 mg 1 andro.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have finished this 8 weeks cutting cycle of 1000 mg Epi Andro, 30 mg Rad 140, 30 mg S23, and 25 mg Ostarine as of last Thursday. I had post cycle bloodork Saturday (two days after ending my cycle) that I will post when all the results come back. I didn’t post an update for the last two weeks of the cycle.. The week before last I was out of town on a work trip all week and didn’t eat right several times, thus I didn’t lose or gain any weight or body fat that week as a result which was disappointing. . The last week of my cycle I ate right and lost an additional one percent body fat in one week. I have never lost body fat so quickly and typically when I lose weight more of it tends to be muscle. Lifts increased on most exercises both weeks. My lifts seem to increase most rapidly at a peak increase rate around week 4 through 6 of this cycle then I continued lifting more weeks 6 through 8, but the increases weren’t as significant in terms of amount of weight added to the lifts.. Overall I consider this a successful cutting cycle. In 8 weeks I lost a total of fifteen and a half pounds (averaging nearly 2 pounds a week) and a total of about 3 and a half percent body fat. I have NEVER lost that much body fat that fast in my life and I am now 40 years old! Assuming my liver values and Hematocrit values check out fairly ok I will be taking 8 weeks off and my next cycle will be a bulk so I don’t get too scrawny as I am now 180 pounds at five feet 10 with about a size 34 waste line. I have a four pack which become more defined on cycle and my man boobs came down greatly during the cycle though they still remain. Next cycle I plan on using S23 and Rad 140 again at the same dosages, but instead of Ostarine and Epi Andro since it will be a bulk I will replace next time around I will replace those two compounds with 10 to 20 mg LGD 4033 and 330 mg 1 andro.
Good job great results

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. I'm 6 ft 1 in, 187, size 32 waist. Let's go. Really appreciate the log. Great job.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This will be my final post to wrap up my S23 30 mg, Rad 140 30 mg, Ostarine 25 mg, Epi Andro 1000 mg, alongside my trt cruise dose of 175 mg test a week 8 week cycle. I am about 2 and a half weeks post cycle and have kept the body fat off, lost no muscle, and continue to lift the same amount as I did during my cycle. I had all these blood tests run within days after the cycle. Hematocrit tested normal range, kidney values tested innormal range, all liver values tested in normal or near normal range, all lipid values tested in normal range with the exception of HDL that dropped to a pathetic 23 which pre-cycle was in the 40s, but this happens with virtually most anabolic steroid, Sarm, or prohormone.so it is to be expected. However, my total Cholesterol to HDL ratio was in range and according to LabCorp this reading put me at only an average risk for a heart attack. My cycle support of Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro, Olympus Labs TUDCA, 1,000 to 1250 mg Lipid Stabil by Molecular Nutrition, and NOW fish oil pills seems to have worked nicely. I will run this cycle again some time in the future and am pleased with both my bloodwork results and the physique changes!

Hematocrit after Sarms run.JPG

Lipids after Sarms run.JPG

Liver Kidney bloods after Sarms run.JPG