Is this a good Superdrol IDEA???

shreddedkid11

Awards
i was planning on running 3 weeks of M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs dosed at 20 mg for all 3 weeks. i was also wondering if using Leviathan and DCP would be a good addition while on cycle to help lean out a bit. also, i have one more question, what would be another prohormone that is the best to stack with superdrol?
thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you over 21? you need to work out your post cycle therapy too, and probably don't need to stack anything with superdrol if it is your first time. you should also look at perfect cycle as superdrol is one of the harshest easily available compounds on your liver + cholesterol.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on running 3 weeks of M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs dosed at 20 mg for all 3 weeks. i was also wondering if using Leviathan and DCP would be a good addition while on cycle to help lean out a bit. also, i have one more question, what would be another prohormone that is the best to stack with superdrol?
thanks
Superdrol doesn't need to be stacked, and shouldn't be. If its your 1st run, you should run it for 3 weeks starting at 10 mg. Bump up to 20 during your second week. Run 20 from that point on. A serm is absolutely nessesary for superdrol pct, and is also good to have on hand after because many users report gyno flare up weeks or even months after their cycle. So watch for that. Look into cycle support, you definately need it for SD. If you skimp on support supps, SD will most likely kick your a$$ for 3 weeks. All this is assuming your at least 21 yo, if not cycle at your own risk.

btech

Awards
Have you thought about pulsing it to minimize sides?