Is there an HGH Supplement that Actually works?????

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get it. Ive seen dudes who have been on aas for years along with hgh stop pinning hgh and see benefit from mk677. So its crazy to me when some of these guys try to give experiences after taking so called mk bottled and capped and sold from a supplement store and compare. Its a drug... These guys are saying its not beneficial. Maybe thier source of it isnt what it should be.
I'd be very skeptical of buying that sort of thing online/OTC without some sort of COA/quality assurance. I don't have any experience with that sort of thing; the most exotic thing I've bought online is probably Armodafinil, haha (with a COA, and it definitely worked).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd be very skeptical of buying that sort of thing online/OTC without some sort of COA/quality assurance. I don't have any experience with that sort of thing; the most exotic thing I've bought online is probably Armodafinil, haha (with a COA, and it definitely worked).
Off topic... But how many muscle ups can you do? Lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research compounds capped and sold as dieraty supplements, it can go 4 ways:

1. The source is legit and the product contain compound at the right dose (as labeled)
2. The product is spiked with other compounds (god knows what is in the caps).
3. Product does not contain research compound at all. Riceflour.com
4. Product does contain the right compound but its very underdosed

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Research compounds capped and sold as dieraty supplements, it can go 4 ways:

1. The source is legit and the product contain compound at the right dose (as labeled)
2. The product is spiked with other compounds (god knows what is in the caps).
3. Product does not contain research compound at all. Riceflour.com
4. Product does contain the right compound but its very underdosed
Lol at riceflour.com

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yaaaaaa...nothing comes close to pinning GH.

Even the 6x of cjc and ghrp pepto combo at 100/100mcg or even cjc dac at a very high dosage. 3iu of underground kits would still do 10x better...other might be different but this is from personal experience.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic... But how many muscle ups can you do? Lol
Haha, that's a good question. I don't really do them anymore. A while back (sometime in HS?) I first did some when they were starting to get popular, and around that time I think I made an account on another forum. I just kept the same username for here as there, hence the name. I'll do some another time and see, haha. I know I can do an easy 10+ wide pull ups (thumbless grip to focus on the lats) with at least 25lbs extra, and do weighted dips for reps with 90lbs or so, so I'd imagine I should be able to do a decent amount, especially if I get some momentum going into it.

calmoyer

Awards
You'd be wasting your money for the results you would get. Nothing otc will be worth it in my opinion.
Getting a little off topic, but... What would you recommend for a good recomp supplement that is proven to work?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting a little off topic, but... What would you recommend for a good recomp supplement that is proven to work?
A better diet. To be honest, there are a million supplements that could help with "recomp", but they will do nothing compared to a proper diet.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Incorrect.

Not defensive. Just making sure people are aware of real life evidence instead of what YOU have read. Your putting out bad information. Danes already proved your entire point false man.
Your "real life evidence" proves nothing..neither scientifically, nor anecdotally. Sorry to anger you man, it's not personal. My own personal experience, plus knowing how to interpret all the *scientific studies that I've read on mk, leads me to a different conclusion than you. Not sure why you are attempting to shame me for reading every piece of science available on mk. Maybe its because the science refutes your subjective take on what's happening to your friends huge weight gain in the first week? And let me remind you once again, I've read every single study possible on mk, and I DO know that it increases gh pulses..so there is no need to argue about that. For the life of me, I can't even figure out what you are arguing about. This isn't an argument over whether or not mk increases gh..it does! Gheese...I give lol. Sorry for angering you. I'm out...carry on my good man :).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your "real life evidence" proves nothing..neither scientifically, nor anecdotally. Sorry to anger you man, it's not personal. My own personal experience, plus knowing how to interpret all the *scientific studies that I've read on mk, leads me to a different conclusion than you. Not sure why you are attempting to shame me for reading every piece of science available on mk. Maybe its because the science refutes your subjective take on what's happening to your friends huge weight gain in the first week? And let me remind you once again, I've read every single study possible on mk, and I DO know that it increases gh pulses..so there is no need to argue about that. For the life of me, I can't even figure out what you are arguing about. This isn't an argument over whether or not mk increases gh..it does! Gheese...I give lol. Sorry for angering you. I'm out...carry on my good man :).
Lol im not mad. Mostly all of your arguement has been proven wrong in this thread . refer to post #43. Nuff said.

Fact: It causes gh pulses. Fact: sides (bloating, lethargy etc) can be mitigated

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
EMPIREMIND and Danes

never mind,

I see danes answered this

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MK677/Increased GH makes your kidneys retain sodium which lead to sodium/water retention.
Make sure the sodium intake is at minimum !
Potassium could help and for those with horrible water-retention, ibuprofen (3×400mg daily) can actually help a lot.
love when he replies, you can read this and actually comprehend everything. Danes thank you

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Lol im not mad. Mostly all of your arguement has been proven wrong in this thread . refer to post #43. Nuff said.

Fact: It causes gh pulses. Fact: sides (bloating, lethargy etc) can be mitigated
Nuff said lol? Dude, you are seriously starting to make yourself look silly now. Have you taken anatomy and physiology? Danes post does not contradict mine in any way. I explained to you, in simple terms, that MK increases ADH which is what makes you bloated. Dane just elaborated on the process, by describing how ADH does this. If you want, you can find some good diagrams on the internet that show how this works. FYI, my career, in part, involves working with kidneys :). I also did not say sides couldn't be somewhat mitigated. I have heard of ibuprofen, keeping salt intake to a minimum as well. This works for some, and not for others.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nuff said lol? Dude, you are seriously starting to make yourself look silly now. Have you taken anatomy and physiology? Danes post does not contradict mine in any way. I explained to you, in simple terms, that MK increases ADH which is what makes you bloated. Dane just elaborated on the process, by describing how ADH does this. If you want, you can find some good diagrams on the internet that show how this works. FYI, my career, in part, involves working with kidneys :). I also did not say sides couldn't be somewhat mitigated. I have heard of ibuprofen, keeping salt intake to a minimum as well. This works for some, and not for others.
I have no more energy for this...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK does increase ADH (Vasopressin)and ACTH wich again increase sodium retention in kidneys/water retention. Ibuprofen and even aspirin can be VERY helpful.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
USP powerfull

or

MK-677 (why negatives, it works)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I read the back n forth conversation, so I'll share my experience:

Been on mk677 for going on a year now. I have been training consistently for the past 12 years. My strength had plateau for years. I can run strength programs and it would spike for a few weeks during peak times but returns to baseline. Now comes mk677, on the first month it healed my shoulder impingement that I battled with for half a year without incorporating any rest. My strength shot up very close to what I can push/pull when I'm on an AAS cycle. So is it worth the price tag? If you have a decent career and money is there it definitely is. If budget is tight I'd drop it because I have other priorities. Fortunately I can run this as a staple at 30mg/day and have done so for a year.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Quality of product is a different story. Just believe me when I say the product is legit or if "x" company is. Am I going to tell you why? Probably not, maybe I'm just a keyboard warrior ?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I just run 10mg, works out very cost effective, i get the pulsign through the arms and tingly hands just on that dose.

I could run it 30mg all year round too, but im not sure of the long term effects??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read the back n forth conversation, so I'll share my experience:

Been on mk677 for going on a year now. I have been training consistently for the past 12 years. My strength had plateau for years. I can run strength programs and it would spike for a few weeks during peak times but returns to baseline. Now comes mk677, on the first month it healed my shoulder impingement that I battled with for half a year without incorporating any rest. My strength shot up very close to what I can push/pull when I'm on an AAS cycle. So is it worth the price tag? If you have a decent career and money is there it definitely is. If budget is tight I'd drop it because I have other priorities. Fortunately I can run this as a staple at 30mg/day and have done so for a year.
This is very similar to my experience when i ran it. Last year i went from 215 to 265 in bodyweight. My incline bench went up 100 pounds. This was in a six month clean bulk using solely mk677 at 25mg a day, no aas. I would boil and eat approx 3lbs chicken breast and 3lbs yams a day. No seasoning, no added sodium. When i used mk it was by far the most helpful and cost efficient thing ive ever taken. At around $45 a month. I took huperzine a and green tea three time a day.

My coach, who used aas for the past twenty years, ex bodybuilder in his fifties took a break from gh and switched to mk at 25 to 50mg a day. He was blown away by its effectiveness.

Recently ive seen three individuals start and so far they have been doing excellent. No bloating or subq water retention in the girl who does keto and watches her sodium. Her lifts are up, butt is bigger (which she loves) and she is appearing leaner in the mid section.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very similar to my experience when i ran it. Last year i went from 215 to 265 in bodyweight. My incline bench went up 100 pounds. This was in a six month clean bulk using solely mk677 at 25mg a day, no aas. I would boil and eat approx 3lbs chicken breast and 3lbs yams a day. No seasoning, no added sodium. When i used mk it was by far the most helpful and cost efficient thing ive ever taken. At around $45 a month. I took huperzine a and green tea three time a day.

My coach, who used aas for the past twenty years, ex bodybuilder in his fifties took a break from gh and switched to mk at 25 to 50mg a day. He was blown away by its effectiveness.

Recently ive seen three individuals start and so far they have been doing excellent. No bloating or subq water retention in the girl who does keto and watches her sodium. Her lifts are up, butt is bigger (which she loves) and she is appearing leaner in the mid section.
MK is working and I have seen couple of my friends results. No water gain at all but they are eating damn clean.
They lost even more fat, strength increased and they looked fuller

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only 2 responders out of 15 (17?) in that study - correct? (Mucuna/Safed Musli combo). Just use 3g GABA - it's cheaper.

http://www.ergo-log.com/gabagh.html

But really, Unless you are injecting GH, or using MK, I say you're wasting your money trying to manipulate GH with anything else.
Peptides too my man. But if you can get better sleep from something natural that will benefit you in your training regardless of increases in gh or not

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Peptides too my man. But if you can get better sleep from something natural that will benefit you in your training regardless of increases in gh or not
Yeah, forgot about Peptides as I don't use them, but yup :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
But if you can get better sleep from something natural that will benefit you in your training regardless of increases in gh or not
If this is in relation to Mucuna/Safed - I've never seen that these promote sleep at all, much less like like Melatonin, Kava Kava, Valerian, GABA, Glycine, Milk Peptides (Boiled Warm Milk), etc... They seem to be more "When you do fall asleep, this combo will help GH release". Mucuna is Dopamine and put in a ton of "during the day" supps, and Safed is usually Libido and also in "DTD" supps - both usually in "T-Boosters". Lots of cheaper, more effective sleep agents avail too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If this is in relation to Mucuna/Safed - I've never seen that these promote sleep at all, much less like like Melatonin, Kava Kava, Valerian, GABA, Glycine, Milk Peptides (Boiled Warm Milk), etc... They seem to be more "When you do fall asleep, this combo will help GH release". Mucuna is Dopamine and put in a ton of "during the day" supps, and Safed is usually Libido and also in "DTD" supps - both usually in "T-Boosters". Lots of cheaper, more effective sleep agents avail too.
It wasnt towards any specific. Just in line with the original topic of natural gh boosters, before it became the mk debate. I personally see the most benefit from melatonan. But people have told me they like gaba for better sleep too. Just the basic premise that better sleep will aid in recovery and training.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better sleep quality= better regulation of many hormones, better recovery ++++.
I do agree natural GH boosters will never increase GH so much that will lead to more muscles etc.
The GH increase of those supps are so low or even if it secrete GH pretty high, it does not last long either (very short period). That would not be effective

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK is actually very similar to peptides such as GHRP peptides . Both are Ghrelin mimetic GH secretagogue :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Didn't Ageforce offer a patch with MK 677 in it?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
MK is actually very similar to peptides such as GHRP peptides . Both are Ghrelin mimetic GH secretagogue :)
what do you feel equivalent dose of 30mg mk677 would equate to real HGH.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
MK induces GH pulses and HGH is a direct level of GH, probably hart to judge, I've heard 30mg ed would be like injecting 4-5iu of HGH ed but it's just broscience, would have a much less pronounced effect too I would guess because you get such a massive spike from HGH

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
N=1 Blood Work had a mid 40's male taking 25mg at 10 for GH and 310 for IGF. IIRC those are numbers that 20 year olds usually have, and waaaaaay above what his numbers were before MK. YMMV.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Not really a supp but an RC but its oral and is great, its called MK677

Toff

Awards
  • Established
must be some longer term study in by now? Most I saw were months of administrations so we;re years down the line??

I feel the pulses, strong even at 10mg, the tiredness kicks in but i take every other day to combat. One bottle, lasting me ages, but would love to know if there are an adverse effects