is Nolvadex really worth it???

xtatic

Awards
[EDITED POST]
now that i got your attention,

i was wondering what would be better, to take it in tablets or liquid form? if tablets, the 10mg.

i will be taking nolvadex, NHA Stack, and cycle support for post cycle therapy and i found the NHA Stack for $54.99 at nutraplanet, and cycle support from anabolic innovations, all i need is nolvadex. just letting you know my situation. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Read the rules! No source posting.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to change your thread title, just the actual post. Don't ask where to get it from. :)

xtatic

Awards
You don't need to change your thread title, just the actual post. Don't ask where to get it from. :)

but thats what i need to know :( hm... i ll change it anyway. but thats my problem

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YeahRight took care of you. You should be okay now...don't worry about the title...consider it an attention grabber.

xtatic

Awards
YeahRight took care of you. You should be okay now...don't worry about the title...consider it an attention grabber.
yes sir thank you very much. maybe alter the question a little. what if i take novedex instead of nolva? i will be taking promagnon which does not aromatize.

xtatic

Awards
is LiquiNolv the same thing :)? still wondering if its better liquid then tablets.

the servings are 20mg/ml contains 60ml

so that should last me 5 week pct.

any feedback please?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolvedex is ATD, right?

EDIT: Meant Novedex, not Nolvedex.

Last edited:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
LiquiNolv from one of the sites you're referring to is 60 ml of Nolva, at 20 mg/ml