Is natadrol a good idea to stack with a DAA product?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
I'm been trying to research each way it unlocks test so to speak cause different pathways make a good stack correct? Weeks 1-4 of testopro and natadrol are coming to an end and just getting good on week 3 and when I start my second bottle of natadrol for weeks 4-6ish I want to stack it with propadrol ep. Is that a good idea? I know there's better ways too go blah blah but this interests me and I will log it like I am doing already. Thanks!

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
sooo no?

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Hmmm interesting. I thought after using DAA a pct was recommend... So I should finish Natadrol 2 bottle cycle and maybe pick up another bottle of testopro and then run DAA and formadrol for 4 weeks for pct?

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesting. I thought after using DAA a pct was recommend... So I should finish Natadrol 2 bottle cycle and maybe pick up another bottle of testopro and then run DAA and formadrol for 4 weeks for pct?
DAA does not require a PCT, and some think Natadrol does not either. So you are saying that you'd run the rest of Natadrol and a bottle of TestoProp in weeks 4-6, and the run the DAA + Formadrol combo for 4 weeks? If so, I think that sounds pretty good to me.

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
DAA does not require a PCT, and some think Natadrol does not either. So you are saying that you'd run the rest of Natadrol and a bottle of TestoProp in weeks 4-6, and the run the DAA + Formadrol combo for 4 weeks? If so, I think that sounds pretty good to me.
Well thank you, I just started my second bottle of natadrol yesterday to finish my cycle and was debating if I should just run it straight or pick something up cause I only have about 2-3 days of testorpro left and so far nat+testo stack has been incredible as you can read in my log. I still want to do a pct for a 6-7 week cycle and I really want to try out propadrol ep so I guess that's my excuse to use it and I will also get the recommended formadrol once I research the whole 4,3,2,1 a day for 4 week thing.

JPizzlez

Awards
Well thank you, I just started my second bottle of natadrol yesterday to finish my cycle and was debating if I should just run it straight or pick something up cause I only have about 2-3 days of testorpro left and so far nat+testo stack has been incredible as you can read in my log. I still want to do a pct for a 6-7 week cycle and I really want to try out propadrol ep so I guess that's my excuse to use it and I will also get the recommended formadrol once I research the whole 4,3,2,1 a day for 4 week thing.
i have a tub a primaforce daa and natadrol and was wondering why its better to take after..why not with?