Is it possible to Build Muscle and Burn Fat at the same time?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is It Possible to Build Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time?

by Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN For years there has been much debate on whether or not you can build muscle and burn fat simultaneously. The thought process behind this argument has come down to two sides of the discussion, both of which have their own merits. To build muscle, you must be in […]

Read the full article...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been working on this since march 2020. My starting weight was 220, and now I am at 252, and so far, no measurements and body fat percentage have been taken. I have been going by visual and feel. My end goal is 255, and this is some hard work.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is It Possible to Build Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time?

by Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN For years there has been much debate on whether or not you can build muscle and burn fat simultaneously. The thought process behind this argument has come down to two sides of the discussion, both of which have their own merits. To build muscle, you must be in […]

Read the full article...
Closest I ever came was a superdrol/dienelone stack with high dose ursolic acid and some other extras I can’t quite remember

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's definitely possible, especially for;
Untrained lifters/athletes
Returning Athletes/lifters (after long hiatus, injury etc)
Enhanced Athletes/lifters

I know I have done it for those 3 categories when I use to track my bodyfat% and weight more religiously, now I am 30+ I don't think it would be possible unless I am very enhanced with perfect diet, probably 100 under maintenance or at maintenance?