Is anavar 50mg *4w good fr bulking ?

Hanu@SR

Awards
Goin for my first cycle, after researching I've decided to run anavar as it can b used for bulking n cutting both, but one of my mate who is a competitive bodybuilder said, it won't help me bulking !!!! Need an opinion from you guys. Help outa a mate here ??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goin for my first cycle, after researching I've decided to run anavar as it can b used for bulking n cutting both, but one of my mate who is a competitive bodybuilder said, it won't help me bulking !!!! Need an opinion from you guys. Help outa a mate here ??
It isn't the best bulker.
It shines in Strength, Cutting, and lean muscle accrual.

But if you already have it, you could up your calories.

It's one of my favorite compounds.

Hanu@SR

Awards
It isn't the best bulker.
It shines in Strength, Cutting, and lean muscle accrual.

But if you already have it, you could up your calories.

It's one of my favorite compounds.
No, I have not got it yet, I was discussing it with m mate and he said don't run anavar instead run Superdrol or anadrol, it will help you bulking.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I have not got it yet, I was discussing it with m mate and he said don't run anavar instead run Superdrol or anadrol, it will help you bulking.
They are definitely better bulkers

Hanu@SR

Awards
They are definitely better bulkers
Yep that's true, but they are harsh on ya body too as compared too anavar, being my first cycle I don't want to lose my PED virginity extra hardcore way 😂

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep that's true, but they are harsh on ya body too as compared too anavar, being my first cycle I don't want to lose my PED virginity extra hardcore way 😂
Ok.
Well, like I said, it really isn't a bulker, but it is a favorite of mine.
.... And it is OFTEN faked, or under dosed, so hopefully your friend can help you get a good batch (sourcing is against the rules here).
Anavar can be harsh on the Lipids (and rough on the stomach, for some). .. so make sure to get everything you need beforehand.
.... Ancillaries, SERM for PCT, etc ...

Hanu@SR

Awards
Ok.
Well, like I said, it really isn't a bulker, but it is a favorite of mine.
.... And it is OFTEN faked, or under dosed, so hopefully your friend can help you get a good batch (sourcing is against the rules here).
Anavar can be harsh on the Lipids (and rough on the stomach, for some). .. so make sure to get everything you need beforehand.
.... Ancillaries, SERM for PCT, etc ...
Damn, mate another person not recommending it for bulking that's just more research work for me and more delay in my cycle. Is anavar harsher on lipids then superdrol ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, mate another person not recommending it for bulking that's just more research work for me and more delay in my cycle. Is anavar harsher on lipids then superdrol ?
Probably not, it depends upon who you ask.

Superdrol is the best bulker I've ever used. .... But it is also one of the harshest, most side-heavy.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Any steroid can help you add mass as long as you’re eating enough food. Taking Anavar and eating 4000-5000 calories surely will put on quality mass if you’re training intense enough and eating enough. You may feel like ass though because Anavar alone is going to tank your testosterone. Might as well add 100mg of test a week to keep levels in range.

Hanu@SR

Awards
Probably not, it depends upon who you ask.

Superdrol is the best bulker I've ever used. .... But it is also one of the harshest, most side-heavy.
It feels stupid to ask but have to ask, mate what would have you chose sdrol 10*4w or anavar for 50*4 as first first cycle ?

Hanu@SR

Awards
Any steroid can help you add mass as long as you’re eating enough food. Taking Anavar and eating 4000-5000 calories surely will put on quality mass if you’re training intense enough and eating enough. You may feel like ass though because Anavar alone is going to tank your testosterone. Might as well add 100mg of test a week to keep levels in range.
Will it tank it that much at 4 weeks cycle, i thought i would only need a pct of sarm or tamoxifen?

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Will it tank it that much at 4 weeks cycle, i thought i would only need a pct of sarm or tamoxifen?
Im willing to bet yes it will tank it pretty fast at that dose of Anavar. If you’re going to run a cycle you should always have a small amount of test to keep your T Levels elevated. The crash of test will likely make you feel lethargic and have low sex drive.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It feels stupid to ask but have to ask, mate what would have you chose sdrol 10*4w or anavar for 50*4 as first first cycle ?
Personally, I'd recommend the Anavar, at 40-50mgs for a first cycle.
If it is Real Anavar, and properly dosed, 50mg is a good bit, for your first cycle.

Superdrol is Super Harsh for a Lot of guys. Some guys can't even run it.

And a Test "Base" is always recommended, but Anavar will give you less low Test sides than Superdrol, for sure.

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Do 50-100mg test with the Anavar. You won’t aromatize much on that dose and you’ll have a awesome cycle. It doesn’t take much to build mass. Steroids are literally 10% of the equation. Intensity, diet and genetics are far more important.

Hanu@SR

Awards
Personally, I'd recommend the Anavar, at 40-50mgs for a first cycle.
If it is Real Anavar, and properly dosed, 50mg is a good bit, for your first cycle.

Superdrol is Super Harsh for a Lot of guys. Some guys can't even run it.

And a Test "Base" is always recommended, but Anavar will give you less low Test sides than Superdrol, for sure.
What should be the PCT, mate?Just Clomid and Nolva ? Or H has to be added too ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What should be the PCT, mate?Just Clomid and Nolva ? Or H has to be added too ?
I agree with @Invulnerabledr , on the PCT.
I personally usually recommend Nolvadex (Tamox), as it is Generally more side free, and gives extra gyno protection (which Shouldn't be a concern after an Anavar cycle, but you never know).

Hanu@SR

Awards
I agree with @Invulnerabledr , on the PCT.
I personally usually recommend Nolvadex (Tamox), as it is Generally more side free, and gives extra gyno protection (which Shouldn't be a concern after an Anavar cycle, but you never know).
@Invulnerabledr and @Renew1
For lipids I am going for 2000 mg of Omega 3, lots of cardio,some ancient herbal stuff that lowers bp and kills cholestrol.
Thanks guys for sorting so now it is
50x4w var + 100 mg tst/w
20x4w tamox as PCt

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
@Invulnerabledr and @Renew1
For lipids I am going for 2000 mg of Omega 3, lots of cardio,some ancient herbal stuff that lowers bp and kills cholestrol.
Thanks guys for sorting so now it is
50x4w var + 100 mg tst/w
20x4w tamox as PCt
solid cycle, even the 100mg of test will aid in gains. I take 150mg a week of TRT nothing else and my arms are 19.5 inches. I posted a photo in another thread. Just remember steroids are about 10% of the results. Intensity diet and genetics are the main factors. Keep doses low and safe brother. You’ll do fine. Too many people take too much stuff today when it’s not needed.

Hanu@SR

Awards
solid cycle, even the 100mg of test will aid in gains. I take 150mg a week of TRT nothing else and my arms are 19.5 inches. I posted a photo in another thread. Just remember steroids are about 10% of the results. Intensity diet and genetics are the main factors. Keep doses low and safe brother. You’ll do fine. Too many people take too much stuff today when it’s not needed.
I'm grateful, mates . Wishing you a loads of safe gains.

Hanu@SR

Awards
@Invulnerabledr @Renew1
Okay just two more questions, for the thread,
1. Should I take 100mg at oncee or spread it 50 mg twice a week ?
2. Start test from 1st day or after few days of beginning the cycle?

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
@Invulnerabledr @Renew1
Okay just two more questions, for the thread,
1. Should I take 100mg at oncee or spread it 50 mg twice a week ?
2. Start test from 1st day or after few days of beginning the cycle?
I’d take it twice a week. More stable levels. Versus a big spike. But up to you. Won’t be a huge difference. I personally prefer more frequent shots.

Hanu@SR

Awards
If you’re ready to pin. Skip the Var and run 12wks of test at 300mg. You’ll have a much more enjoyable first cycle.

Later on you can run test+var
Mate, 12weeks is a very long cycle for me, want my cycle to be around 4 to 6 weeks. I think 12 weeks might shutme down completely leaving me a long PCT to do. Anyways if I do like you said, 300 mg of test one day or even doses around the week ? and how long the PCt for 12 weeks cycle would be ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mate, 12weeks is a very long cycle for me, want my cycle to be around 4 to 6 weeks. I think 12 weeks might shutme down completely leaving me a long PCT to do. Anyways if I do like you said, 300 mg of test one day or even doses around the week ? and how long the PCt for 12 weeks cycle would be ?
I don’t think you’re ready for this yet.

Consider stacking 1 and 4 andro for 8 weeks, with a 4 week clomid and/or Nolva pct.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
50 mg of anava and 100mg of Test/week for 4 weeks won't add up 4kg of muscle ?
Yeah, no gear will likely add 4 kg's of actual muscle tissue in 4 weeks. Of course there are a lot of factors in play and in some optimal circumstances that could possibly be achieved, but generally you won't build 1 kg of muscle per week with any gear.

Also, if pinning test for 4 weeks, then the only option is test prop, as test E or C will take another 3-4 weeks to fully leave your body, after the last injection.

4 week cycles tend to typically be pretty much a waste. Unless peaking for a lifting comp or for new PR's or for a certain event, where you'd want to look good.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will be three weeks before you notice anything lol. 12 weeks at the very very minimum.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do not run superdrol for a first cycle. Even anadrol treats some people badly. Anavar only will work fine but I'd run it 6 to 8 weeks. I started like a lot of guys with a dbol only cycle way back in the day and it worked fine. Dbol is actually probably one of the best options for oral only since it converts to estrogen but anavar will work you just might feel off once you are suppressed enough. But yeah anavar builds muscle well it just doesn't blow you up with water or glycogen like a lot of other orals.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're not ready for this..and that's okay..just go back to the supplement section and stay healthy

Hanu@SR

Awards
You're not ready for this..and that's okay..just go back to the supplement section and stay healthy
Going with your advice thanks. Will do a clean bulking for a while, may be next year or so think about these. Untill then try grab more info through research and people like and their experiences. Thanks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going with your advice thanks. Will do a clean bulking for a while, may be next year or so think about these. Untill then try grab more info through research and people like and their experiences. Thanks
👍👍👍...gear will always be there so you don't need to rush into it