Irregular Heartbeat

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been talking about this in another thread but I figured I’d start a new one to tackle this issue. I added yk11 eight days ago to my lgd/dermacrine run. I’ve been having some side effects. The one that bothers me the most is an irregular heart beat. The rythm is out of whack and my heart starts racing a lot, even when I’m just sitting still or laying down. Is this something that would make you drop a compound?

I’m also experiencing lethargy, headaches, fogginess, and just an overall sh!tty feeling. Thanks.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any rise in BP?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some medical websites claim high blood pressures is almost always symptomless while others list a few symptoms. My situation matches most the symptoms. I’m feeling confident it is related to blood pressure but I have to check tomorrow to be certain. I’ve always had normal blood pressure but high blood pressure runs in my family so I’m sure I could be prone to it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some medical websites claim high blood pressures is almost always symptomless while others list a few symptoms. My situation matches most the symptoms. I’m feeling confident it is related to blood pressure but I have to check tomorrow to be certain. I’ve always had normal blood pressure but high blood pressure runs in my family so I’m sure I could be prone to it.
Had the same symptoms on cycle, arrhythmia, sudden shortness of breath, headache...
Telmisartan fixed it for me.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ugh that's the worst feeling of impending doom. High BP IMO does impact... being on cycle makes it worse if you are prone.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh that's the worst feeling of impending doom. High BP IMO does impact... being on cycle makes it worse if you are prone.
It is causing me some anxiety but I keep reminding myself it’s a drug and the side effect will subside if I stop using it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had the same symptoms on cycle, arrhythmia, sudden shortness of breath, headache...
Telmisartan fixed it for me.
I’ll look into how much that costs and where to get it. I know marijuana lowers blood pressure but it’s probably not a good idea for me to smoke all day long. I’d get nothing done and maybe even develop techno titties.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll look into how much that costs and where to get it. I know marijuana lowers blood pressure but it’s probably not a good idea for me to smoke all day long. I’d get nothing done and maybe even develop techno titties.
LOL.

Seriously though, if it were me, if I didn't figure it out quick.....I'd drop it like it was on fire.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invest in a bicep cuff monitor bro, esp if youre gonna be cycling more with new compounds going forward. You need to be able to monitor BP regularly and at your convenience. Even if your BP checks out fine now, it could read high later on, tomorrow, the next day, etc

At the very least having one is a way to rule out one variable/cause of certain symptoms and stay on top of sh1t. Kinda like getting bloods.

Newth

Awards
Invest in a bicep cuff monitor bro, esp if youre gonna be cycling more with new compounds going forward. You need to be able to monitor BP regularly and at your convenience. Even if your BP checks out fine now, it could read high later on, tomorrow, the next day, etc

At the very least having one is a way to rule out one variable/cause of certain symptoms and stay on top of sh1t. Kinda like getting bloods.
If you get one of these take it to the doctors and get it checked for accuracy against a manual machine.
The last time I had mine done the doctors digital machine was 10 points higher than the manual gauge.

Reactions: Nac
boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first time I got the shortness of breath I checked my bp and hr. I was 134/78 with a HR of 101. I have tested my BP hundreds of times over the past few years and I have NEVER even been at 120 systolic. (average is 109/70) This includes running cycles of much harsher compounds than YK. I started to test my BP frequently after this and it always drops back down to normal range, but I am still spiking up a little over 120 at times. It does seem to be steadying out with lower highs as I get used to the YK.

Newth

Awards
The first time I got the shortness of breath I checked my bp and hr. I was 134/78 with a HR of 101. I have tested my BP hundreds of times over the past few years and I have NEVER even been at 120 systolic. (average is 109/70) This includes running cycles of much harsher compounds than YK. I started to test my BP frequently after this and it always drops back down to normal range, but I am still spiking up a little over 120 at times. It does seem to be steadying out with lower highs as I get used to the YK.
What was your start dose?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your start dose?
10mg/day split. I actually thought the initial spike in BP was from k1ngs guard because someone told me that support supps can sometimes raise bp at first and that's why some people preload it for a week. But then when youngthor started talking about headaches and irregular heartbeat after adding in the yk, I figured it could more than likely be that.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just expect a new compound to elevate things a bit.
Tripping on it all day makes it worse.
What are you taking for support?
I had a fast heart rate and did some researchers realized I had stopped taurine.
Now 3 grams no matter what on cycle

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a fast heart rate and did some researchers realized I had stopped taurine.
I’m not taking anything for BP support. I’m taking liver support (tudca and milk thistle) and I just started taking ashwaghanda to help with keeping cortisol low.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna take my sarms, derm, and supps in about an hour. If I have the same issue today then I’ll just switch to using yk in a higher dose, but only as a preworkout, rather than everyday. That should give my body a bit of a break. I’ll be swinging by Rite Aid later. Hopefully they have an affordable BP monitor.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should mention that lgd made me feel weird and kinda sh!tty for the first 7-10 days. I fought through it and my body adjusted to the compound. I keep reminding myself of that so I don’t drop the yk too soon. But the yk is making me feel significantly worse. If I get over it in the same timeframe as I got over the lgd side effects then I’ll start feeling better today or tomorrow.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Techno titties reminds me of an Eastern European party chick with a small rack, similar to that of a pre pubescent boy with gyno. I keep thinking of that movie EuroTrip .

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

Well, the rite aid I go to doesn’t offer free BP checks and the BP monitors they sell are a rip off. The cheapest one was 50 bucks. So, I’ll hold out until tomorrow. The good news is that I feel like my body is beginning to adjust to yk. Today, I only slightly felt the side effects I’ve been having but they were diminished. I did experience one new side effect. I did some farmers walks and deadlifts today to start my workout and after each set it would take 1-2 minutes until I could bend my fingers again. They would get frozen in a grip position. This makes me wonder if yk is lowering my e2 and drying me out a bit.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

Well, the rite aid I go to doesn’t offer free BP checks and the BP monitors they sell are a rip off. The cheapest one was 50 bucks. So, I’ll hold out until tomorrow. The good news is that I feel like my body is beginning to adjust to yk. Today, I only slightly felt the side effects I’ve been having but they were diminished. I did experience one new side effect. I did some farmers walks and deadlifts today to start my workout and after each set it would take 1-2 minutes until I could bend my fingers again. They would get frozen in a grip position. This makes me wonder if yk is lowering my e2 and drying me out a bit.
It's probably about time to be feeling that joint issue from when you started the LG, usually a few weeks in it can start with sarms. I could be wrong but I would say it's more likely your high dose lgd than your low dosed yk. Just my 2 cents. Glad to hear the rest of the sides subsiding though!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Hope you get it figured out and blood pressure is ok. What makes me a little worried about YK 11 is there are no human studies behind it or even animal studies. At least that is not the case with LGD. Thus far YK has only been subject to in-vetro (cell incubation) studies. It more closely resembles a steroid than a SARM so I wouldn’t be surprised if it does raise blood pressure. Bodybuilders are basically guinea pigs for this compound. I would be willing to bet it is the YK not LGD that is giving you the sides.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you get it figured out and blood pressure is ok. What makes me a little worried about YK 11 is there are no human studies behind it or even animal studies. At least that is not the case with LGD. Thus far YK has only been subject to in-vetro (cell incubation) studies. It more closely resembles a steroid than a SARM so I wouldn’t be surprised if it does raise blood pressure. Bodybuilders are basically guinea pigs for this compound. I would be willing to bet it is the YK not LGD that is giving you the sides.
Well I felt fine until I added yk, so that makes me wonder. It’s definitely more like a steroid than a sarm. They say the molecule is a DHT offshoot.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I felt fine until I added yk, so that makes me wonder. It’s definitely more like a steroid than a sarm. They say the molecule is a DHT offshoot.
If you decide you are going to stay on the YK 11 you might want to consider picking up a bottle Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs It has a lot of blood pressure control supps in it and is cheap.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you decide you are going to stay on the YK 11 you might want to consider picking up a bottle Arimicare Pro by Olympus Labs It has a lot of blood pressure control supps in it and is cheap.
Thank. I’ll check that out.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m dropping the yk for now. The sides were bothering me again last night. I’ll be at a music festival this whole weekend and I don’t want to deal with dizziness, lethargy, racing heart, shortness of breath.....unless it’s from recreational drugs (just kidding). I think six weeks on yk is too long for my body to deal with that anyway. I think instead I’ll finish up the cycle by taking double what I was taking, but for only three weeks. That gives me time to get the BP monitor and support supps too. I’m a little bummed out though because I like what yk does for my gym sessions.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or my able I’ll just start taking it a couple days a week as a preworkout. I think I like that idea better. I’ll take this next couple days to figure it out. Right now I want to lay off it so I know for sure it was the yk messing with me.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or my able I’ll just start taking it a couple days a week as a preworkout. I think I like that idea better. I’ll take this next couple days to figure it out. Right now I want to lay off it so I know for sure it was the yk messing with me.
That’s what I would do too. If your like me you wouldn’t be able to enjoy your cycle otherwise because you would spend the whole time worrying about stroking out or having a heart attack.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I would do too. If your like me you wouldn’t be able to enjoy your cycle otherwise because you would spend the whole time worrying about stroking out or having a heart attack.
Haha exactly!

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to the heart. See a doctor.... also push to check electrolytes...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When it comes to the heart. See a doctor.... also push to check electrolytes...
I don’t think it is necessary to see a doctor for high blood pressure due to running a steroid cycle. If the problematic compound is discontinued or cycle support is added the blood pressure should stabilize.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think it is necessary to see a doctor for high blood pressure due to running a steroid cycle. If the problematic compound is discontinued or cycle support is added the blood pressure should stabilize.
For me, it wasn't the blood pressure (although that is a legitimate concern).
It was the irregular heartbeat.

For me personally.... possibly doing damage to my organs is bad....but, my organs malfunctioning is unacceptable.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me, it was n't the blood pressure (although that is a legitimate concern).
It was the irregular heartbeat.

For me personally.... possibly doing damage to my organs is bad....but, my organs malfunctioning is unacceptable.
Good point. I ignorantly assumed the heartbeat was just related to high blood pressure. Probably should get checked out by an MD. Unfortunatly # 1 a lot of sarms don’t have what they are supposed to contain and # 2 unlike steroids, YK 11 has no human studies or even animal studies behind it to test safety.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m dropping the yk for now. The sides were bothering me again last night. I’ll be at a music festival this whole weekend and I don’t want to deal with dizziness, lethargy, racing heart, shortness of breath.....unless it’s from recreational drugs (just kidding). I think six weeks on yk is too long for my body to deal with that anyway. I think instead I’ll finish up the cycle by taking double what I was taking, but for only three weeks. That gives me time to get the BP monitor and support supps too. I’m a little bummed out though because I like what yk does for my gym sessions.
No, you're not lol

What music festival?

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
It isn't the BP. It is about the rhythm.

Sometimes compounds can cause latent rhythm problems to crop up. Better to rule it out

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you're not lol

What music festival?
Hahaha it’s called XPoNential Music Festival. It’s ran by WXPN, a radio station out of Pennsylvania University but they host it every year across the bridge in Camden. It’s a great time.