Ironman Official Trailer....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah.....

"What do you say to your other nickname "the merchant of death"" ..."yeah that's not bad" :toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks awesome man. I love the fact that they threw in the old Sabbath "IronMan" song too.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They had to. Just had to or our generation would turn on them. lol

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Iron Man Comics were some of my favorites growing up. I am looking foward to this one. Preview looks cool but as with all Superhero movies I'm a little worried that I'll be disapointed. I wonder if they'll include sidekicks like War machine, or will they save thatt for a sequel if there is one.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they are following the original story pretty well.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone notice how many comic movies are coming out next year or so?

Wolverine,
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Justice League America
The Incredible Hulk 2

on and on the list goes.....dat's where dah munee is baybee!

LOL - Nice lyrics on this one plus added flatulence sounds!

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Man Robert Downey is perfect for this role, I really like him you know, he has such a good range for straight laced and comedic all roled into one.

"That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and ......it's worked out pretty well so far!" ....hahahah.

Question: What are they saying with the, him flying / jet scene that he can outrun them no problem? I have never really followed him, I"m more of a The Flash ( Wally West ) / Justice League America guy. ( old school )

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S I love that beat put into the hammering scene as well, anyone know the track ( no not the ironman metal song :D )

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Robert Downey is perfect for this role, I really like him you know, he has such a good range for straight laced and comedic all roled into one.

"That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and ......it's worked out pretty well so far!" ....hahahah.

Question: What are they saying with the, him flying / jet scene that he can outrun them no problem? I have never really followed him, I"m more of a The Flash ( Wally West ) / Justice League America guy. ( old school )

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S I love that beat put into the hammering scene as well, anyone know the track ( no not the ironman metal song :D )
That was Filter's "Hey man, nice shot" song. And yes I thought it fit the mood pretty darn well also. The trailer was actually pack with some mighty fine music.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks P, I must admit I have probably watched this trailer 10+ times now. :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks P, I must admit I have probably watched this trailer 10+ times now. :D

Much Love,

Neoborn
GEEK!!!! But yeah, I love at the end where he turns on his palm thrusters just to go warp.:blink:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow DC is actually making Green Lantern and JLA? After Superman bombed i thought they were going to hold off for a while, i loved Superman Returns but America et al didnt seem to be filling the theaters. Cant wait for Iron Man, he was never one of my favs but I liked seeing him in the Avengers comics, Downy is perfect for the role and it looks very entertaining (whether or not it will be a good movie almost isnt the point anymore, entertaining is a whole nother deal). The suit looks pretty badass and the soundtrack definitely rocks, cant beat Filter and Sabbath!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The uber nuber terroristz :D i.e. the whole of the east or russia, they are pretty safe with beating on Russia right now :D

Much Love,

Neoborn