Ironmaglabs Super Epi-Andro Rx Loggers Needed - 2 Free Bottles

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That looks like a pretty good plan, I wasn't wanting to get more bottles though haha :/ hmmm
lol well ya kmow 150 with 2 bottles for 6 weeks would probably still be a good run by itself I just like taking things further, I have a problem with sticking with something that is already enough.. ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
lol well ya kmow 150 with 2 bottles for 6 weeks would probably still be a good run by itself I just like taking things further, I have a problem with sticking with something that is already enough.. ;)
I'm just iffy because common dosage for Epiandro is anywhere from 400mg to 1000mg a day.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm just iffy because common dosage for Epiandro is anywhere from 400mg to 1000mg a day.
Yes I agree, I'm hoping this estherfied version makes it more bioavailable on top of the DHB(bergamot)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys at what dosage should epiandro be ran at? I'm running another brand along with ostra and laxogenin.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey guys at what dosage should epiandro be ran at? I'm running another brand along with ostra and laxogenin.
For beginners 300-400mg per day is recommended but people run it all the way up to a gram with good results

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
For beginners 300-400mg per day is recommended but people run it all the way up to a gram with good results
Awesome and I thought about running 4-andro along with the stack as well, but trying to get down to around 8-10% Bf. I'm going to be on a very clean diet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome and I thought about running 4-andro along with the stack as well, but trying to get down to around 8-10% Bf. I'm going to be on a very clean diet.
You could definitely add 4 andro to epiandro and osta

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well dang would that help with the dry joints that epiandro can give you?
Yeah probably, I didn't have any problems with joints on epiandro though. Although I was on some really wet compounds when I started it.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah probably, I didn't have any problems with joints on epiandro though. Although I was on some really wet compounds when I started it.
So it would be a great idea to run 4-andro with epiandro and ostra. What dosage should I run it and would Letrone suffice for an ai?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So it would be a great idea to run 4-andro with epiandro and ostra. What dosage should I run it and would Letrone suffice for an ai?
It might, but I would have a real AI on hand just in case the Letrone isn't enough. Exemestane is your best option.
I have never run 4-andro so honestly I don't have a good recommendation for you. Look up the Guide to Andros that yates84 created a while back. There should be dosage recommendations included in the original post on that thread.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
It might, but I would have a real AI on hand just in case the Letrone isn't enough. Exemestane is your best option.
I have never run 4-andro so honestly I don't have a good recommendation for you. Look up the Guide to Andros that yates84 created a while back. There should be dosage recommendations included in the original post on that thread.
Alright thank you for the help then

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would run 1-andro I think that one converts to 1-test and aromatizes a little more then 4-andro, its all good though, I would run 4-andro at a higher dosage then the epiandro, maybe 3-500mg of 4andro and 2-300 of the epi or dose them the same and it should help with the cut just use some good joint formula and omega's. that's my opinion but yates84 is the master of that info lol

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
I would run 1-andro I think that one converts to 1-test and aromatizes a little more then 4-andro, its all good though, I would run 4-andro at a higher dosage then the epiandro, maybe 3-500mg of 4andro and 2-300 of the epi or dose them the same and it should help with the cut just use some good joint formula and omega's. that's my opinion but yates84 is the master of that info lol
See I was going to run Anabolic Trinity then 1&4 Andro, but thought that might be a bit overkill

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
See I was going to run Anabolic Trinity then 1&4 Andro, but thought that might be a bit overkill
nah def. not overkill, sounds like a good plan! 1 & 4 andro are a good combo too, the 4 keeps 1 from aromatizing as much so you should be good!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll be starting my log up a week from tomorrow, when the cycle starts.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Just a quick question I've been pondering for heavyiron and yates84 and anyone else that might have some feedback, with this product thus far ive been dosing 2 caps in the AM upon waking or shortly after and the other cap around 7pm to try & space it out, how would you all recommend I take it for best effects ? also should I possibly raise the dose to 200, it would shorten the cycle to a total of a month, I figure with this compound and the esther maybe it would take a little longer to reach steady levels so is longer better with smaller dosage or higher dose and shorter time, as well as how much time apart dosing, maybe like 1 every 4 hours? it seems like when I take the two I get a decent energy boost shortly after but with the one later I don't notice I whole lot.. Thanks guys! P/S just posted this in my log but wanted any that isn't subscribed to see this as well. Please Respond in my Log Only, Thank You!