Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another home run for volume....fuller erection and longer staying power were the main points of interest. my wife claims that i am thicker so i need to mark that down as a bonus, for me anyways!!!

probably won't get another session in for a few days, our daughter and son in law and our grand daughter are going to be staying with us...and my wife tends to be a bit NOISY, lol....going to continue dosing volume everyday, i want to keep it in my system...only a small increase in semen so far, i am hoping for more-but it's only been around a week!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no sex last night....probably none tonight:disappointed:

i dosed 3 caps in the morning yesterday, and another 3 before bed

i will dose the same way today

going to take volume even on 'off' days to keep in my sysyem....hoping that over time will see a significant increase in 'volume'.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another home run for volume....fuller erection and longer staying power were the main points of interest. my wife claims that i am thicker so i need to mark that down as a bonus, for me anyways!!!

probably won't get another session in for a few days, our daughter and son in law and our grand daughter are going to be staying with us...and my wife tends to be a bit NOISY, lol....going to continue dosing volume everyday, i want to keep it in my system...only a small increase in semen so far, i am hoping for more-but it's only been around a week!!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/260819-60-off-entire.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!
I need to proof my posts. lol. toy should be you.(I know toy like your stims and so you will love PSYCHED.)
are you toy'ing' with me, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY THANKSGIVING:usa::food:

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
no sex last night....probably none tonight:disappointed:

i dosed 3 caps in the morning yesterday, and another 3 before bed

i will dose the same way today

going to take volume even on 'off' days to keep in my sysyem....hoping that over time will see a significant increase in 'volume'.
Will be waiting for you or others to report if taking Volume every day creates tolerance to build up like it's case with tongkat ali or pretty much any product taken daily (compared to taking only on days when you expect to have sex).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will be waiting for you or others to report if taking Volume every day creates tolerance to build up like it's case with tongkat ali or pretty much any product taken daily (compared to taking only on days when you expect to have sex).
that is a valid point...effects have diminished slightly with everyday use, but i am willing to trade that for more semen volume.....after 6 years on trt sperm count has greatly diminished which is a common effect. if you are not seeking what i am seeking from volume it might be best to only dose on days you plan to have sex....i am experimenting to see how it pans out. all i can say so far is that volume has been treating me VERY WELL!!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am interested in the volume aspect also, being 56 and having had a vasectomy, it isn't what it used to be!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am interested in the volume aspect also, being 56 and having had a vasectomy, it isn't what it used to be!
wasn't aware a vasectomy would effect semen volume...but lets hope volume can help!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY THANKSGIVING:usa2:

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigt set pretty good standards i think… its about right.. just depends on how hard and how long you want it…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt set pretty good standards i think… its about right.. just depends on how hard and how long you want it…
or how thick!!! no increase in length but my wife says erections are thicker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In this looking for guidance.
took 6 caps just now
i was 1st looking at it taking a hour to kick in, but for me i felt it coming on in around 20 minutes, might take some longer but you should know it when it happens!!!

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
You took 6 too thou.. not 3 which i would take 5-6 myself. I m in St. Barths right now, and if anyone been on this island I can reassure you that they would agree with me that things happen on this island with couples, and girls and other things that I will not say, but I will say that VOLUME on top of what happens on this island…. Well you better be careful bc someone will get hurt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love my family above all else, right there with my higher power[GOD]...but they are killing my sex life, lol......looks like we have company again tonight, and my wife refuses to give it up while they are here....she is a bit on the noisey side!!!

took 3 caps this morning and will take 3 caps before bed during this abstinance!!!!

you know what they say....abstinance makes the 'dick' grow fonder!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You took 6 too thou.. not 3 which i would take 5-6 myself. I m in St. Barths right now, and if anyone been on this island I can reassure you that they would agree with me that things happen on this island with couples, and girls and other things that I will not say, but I will say that VOLUME on top of what happens on this island…. Well you better be careful bc someone will get hurt.
dude...you are in the carribean, stop wasting time and get 'busy'!!!

koi will take care of things here, lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was home alone, wife came home an hour late. I fell asleep.
At the mall now.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love my family above all else, right there with my higher power[GOD]...but they are killing my sex life, lol......looks like we have company again tonight, and my wife refuses to give it up while they are here....she is a bit on the noisey side!!!

took 3 caps this morning and will take 3 caps before bed during this abstinance!!!!

you know what they say....abstinance makes the 'dick' grow fonder!!!
Send them to a hotel. lol

dude...you are in the carribean, stop wasting time and get 'busy'!!!

koi will take care of things here, lol.
i got it under control.Enjoy your vacation boss!

Was home alone, wife came home an hour late. I fell asleep.
At the mall now.
Gotta love the mall on Black Friday.fun fun fun

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tonight is the night...i aint taking no for an answer, lol....:angryfire:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i love maggie may

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let me just say......i love volume!!!

can you say...volcano!!!

what is eddie van halen's signature solo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow....pleasant surprise. had my front porch door locked, not expecting and deliveries on a sunday...heard my dogs barking and there on my porch steps was a package...2 bottle of hpta...ooooohraaaaah!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eruption! Friggin sweet dude!
best part is i added in hpta yesterday, worst part is i took my last dose of volume this morning....help is on the way, should be getting more today-i hope...until then lets see what hpta can do!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just took my 2nd dose of hpta for the day...30 minutes until game time!!!

taking hpta solo today anxious to see how it turns out.

until tomorrow....later

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got your game face on?
wow...i was getting ready to turn off computor and get ready for bed, when this really nice warm feeling just hit me...kinda like a niacin flush only much better!!!

yeah, baby!!!!

good night...this time i mean it, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
libido was off the charts, i was very horny!!!
sensitivity was very high, higher than volume.
erection fullness was good, but not as full as volume.
staying time was less than volume, most likely due to increased sensitivity.
sperm volume was up...3 days abstinanace makes it hard to compare to volume.
turn around time was very good, was able to go another round with no problem....but not as good as volume.

this is from only 2 days use, i am very impressed to see these kind of results so quickly from a test booster...usually it takes at least a week to see these kind of results.

now the exciting part....i can't wait to see what results are like when taking BOTH hpta AND volume TOGETHER!!!

much bro love going out to ironchampusa, your products are kickass!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
libido was off the charts, i was very horny!!! sensitivity was very high, higher than volume. erection fullness was good, but not as full as volume. staying time was less than volume, most likely due to increased sensitivity. sperm volume was up...3 days abstinanace makes it hard to compare to volume. turn around time was very good, was able to go another round with no problem....but not as good as volume. this is from only 2 days use, i am very impressed to see these kind of results so quickly from a test booster...usually it takes at least a week to see these kind of results. now the exciting part....i can't wait to see what results are like when taking BOTH hpta AND volume TOGETHER!!! much bro love going out to ironchampusa, your products are kickass!!!
I can't wait to log the results as well when HPTA and VOLUME come to my doorstep!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So Mr TBigt what's your thought on the fadogia or is it to early to tell?
lol..... so i will say it again, normally i wouldn't expect much from a test booster this soon, i am very impressed, lol.

i know people are gonna say b.s., but my balls are even hanging lower already on 3rd day!!! i would highly recommend this for pct or even a natty stack or bridge between cycles...wouldn't normally say that just 3 days in.

once more...much bro love to ironchampusa, your products are kickass!!!

this is gonna be one hellova fun month!!!!:banana:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
libido was off the charts, i was very horny!!!
sensitivity was very high, higher than volume.
erection fullness was good, but not as full as volume.
staying time was less than volume, most likely due to increased sensitivity.
sperm volume was up...3 days abstinanace makes it hard to compare to volume.
turn around time was very good, was able to go another round with no problem....but not as good as volume.
This is just from HPTA, right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know that is what fadogia is known for!
'good' fadogia...lately a lot of fadogia products i have tried have not shown that effect.....i am sure fadogia would be much more popular if more products had 'good' fadogia included.