IRONCHAMPUSA NEEDS 3 LOGGERS FOR HPTA

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nelson made them and he knows what he's doing. I talked to him today about it. It's a diff formula guys but this is especially made for a PCT. Better formula/ingredients and more updated. PM him if you wish.
nice. went to the source himself. IRONCHAMPUSA is legit guys. HPTA and VOLUME will be logged once I start PCT in about 3 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unleashed is garbage in my opinion

I've never had a desire to use it, even when I was able to get unleashed and post cycle for free.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nelson made them and he knows what he's doing. I talked to him today about it. It's a diff formula guys but this is especially made for a PCT. Better formula/ingredients and more updated. PM him if you wish.
Yes I 100% agree that Nelson knows what he is doing. But, how can you say the dosage matches when one has 500 mg and the other has 50 mg? Please clarify

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
There all different formula's. If every PCT was to have the same ingredients then we be in RUSSIA.

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought it was HCGenerates and I was comparing the 3,4 and the fadogia. To me that was what was important. Anyway you want to look just look at the back of the supp fact, if you don't like it go with unleashed. I personally LOVE fadogia and 3,4 and I take way more then 3-4 pills!

The pricing and formulation I talked about Unleashed was in my head bc of NELSON BUT HCGenerateES was actually in my head bc of the formulation and they all were on N*BM at some point(I don't see unleashed there now but I thought I saw it over 100 bucks or so I know HCG was around 200 at some point) and I thought I had a lot of the same formulas. But it was actually HCGenerates that I was thinking about bc what stood in my mind was 3,4 Divanilly and the Fadogia($$$) (which I don't even think its in Unleashed which is what makes price go up and down, but I could have seen few different unleashed out there with the higher pricing which included the 3,4 and the fadogia or it could of been just HCGenerates I saw. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUPP FACTS and look at the prices. I can tell you that HCGenrates is a great product anything with Fadogia and 3,4 Divanilly is going to be a serious product and nothing to play with!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was HCGenerates and I was comparing the 3,4 and the fadogia. To me that was what was important. Anyway you want to look just look at the back of the supp fact, if you don't like it go with unleashed. I personally LOVE fadogia and 3,4 and I take way more then 3-4 pills!

The pricing and formulation I talked about Unleashed was in my head bc of NELSON BUT HCGenerateES was actually in my head bc of the formulation and they all were on N*BM at some point(I don't see unleashed there now but I thought I saw it over 100 bucks or so I know HCG was around 200 at some point) and I thought I had a lot of the same formulas. But it was actually HCGenerates that I was thinking about bc what stood in my mind was 3,4 Divanilly and the Fadogia($$$) (which I don't even think its in Unleashed which is what makes price go up and down, but I could have seen few different unleashed out there with the higher pricing which included the 3,4 and the fadogia or it could of been just HCGenerates I saw. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE SUPP FACTS and look at the prices. I can tell you that HCGenrates is a great product anything with Fadogia and 3,4 Divanilly is going to be a serious product and nothing to play with!
Aight man take it easy. Just to clarify your post to me on the last page that you posted at 2:36pm you stated "Yes, the avenacosides in hpta matches the dose in Unleashed"

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your 100% right clearly. That was a mind fart! :dunno: Also we can't fit everything into a pill.

Unleashed is cheap enough where you can take that and HPTA and still cheaper then HCg. And honestly I like HCg product. We wanted some similar to HCg but you can only fit so much and also pricing comes a factor too. Do you want to pay $199.00 for a PCT or at that point I can think of few other things in that price range. AND this is natural.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they all were on N.T. B.M. at some point(
Yea they were there from the get go because they were business partners.

As a rep for nt bm we pushed these products (post cycle stacked with unleashed) and were able to get them as part of our rep order.

Just about every write up on Mr supps ph line included the recommendation for unleashed + post cycle as the pct

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Times and products changes. This industry needs new products. Nelson told me this is the most advanced pct out there in todays market as pct. He's the formula writer who wrote it. Alex manufactured it. Me and koi need to rep it and provide excellent service esp to our AM members.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hcgenerate doesn't include bulbine!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait wait wait, so you guys are affiliated with all those guys?

Hmmm....