IRON4LIFE’s RPM/DRIVE LOG (SPONSORED)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
IRON4LIFE’s RPM/DRIVE LOG (SPONSORED)

Want to first give a shout out to Drooks10 and the APPNUT team for giving me the opportunity to log this stack. Been looking to change up my PWO for a while now. Looking forward to seeing how this stack can enhance my workouts.
I’ve currently started a ~3 month cut for my wedding/honeymoon so I’m looking to get as shredded as possible. My hope is that this stack will help keep my intensity and endurance up while the carbs are low.

Stats:
Weight: 235
Height: 5’7”
Years Training: 15-16

Current Maxes (Core Lifts): Not necessarily 1RM as I haven’t done that since my powerlifting days

Squat- 455x4
Bench- 315x5
Deadlift- 500x3

Current Training Schedule:

Day 1: Back, Tri’s, abs
Day 2: Chest, Bi’s
Day 3: Quads, Calves
Day 4: Shoulders, Traps, abs
Day 5: Hamstrings, Calves

* I split two rest days up throughout week- based on how I feel and work/home life needs

** Cardio minimum 5 days per week 30-45 mins on either Stairmill/Treadmill on incline

Current Diet:

MEAL #1
5 whole eggs; 4 egg whites ~50g Pro, 20g Fat

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar) ~55 pro 12g Fat

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal”: 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts) ~50g Pro 16 Fat

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added) ~55 pro 12g Fat

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal”: 8oz Salmon or RED MEAT with a green salad with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or and vinegar ~45Pro 30Fat

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1.5 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites ~55Pro 12Fat

Total: ~310Pro, 102Fat, trace carbs

Cheat Meal/Re-feed on Sundays

Day 1- Will start first day I receive my stack…stay tuned for updates

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Package arrived today so will be starting the rpm this evening preworkout and drive first thing tommorow am.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
2 workouts in on drive/rpm and the pumps , vascularity, focus and muscle hardness have been awesome...def looking forward to my next few workouts with this stuff..

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Today is my final day of the RPM/Drive stack..def was a great week in the gym. Final thoughts below:

All and all i thought this was a solid pre-workout stack...had awesome pumps, very good focus and plenty of energy to fuel me through my workouts...def would consider running this longer to get the full effects of RPM/Drive.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the stack review!

David
Team APPNUT