Iron Legions Stack

cwages

cwages

Awards
Fixing to jump on an 8 week run of Virtus, Invictus, and VII-KT to finish up my cut for Cancun. Nutraplanet is running a deal with 2 bottles of Invictus and get a bottle of VII-KT. So going to get this and add 2 bottles of Virtus. Anyone have some advice on this and how to dose all 3? Discount code for Nutra? Thanks guys. Im looking forward to this stack. I've heard great things about this stack.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Well I was trying to order the stack and it looks like Nutraplanet is out of stock on the 2 bottles of Invictus and free VII-KT. Anyone know of any other deals as I need to get this ordered this week to start on next week. Thanks guys

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI I ordered this stack and after waiting for the shipment for quite some time or any sort of confirmation (I'm in the US) I never received the V11-KT. I was charged for everything however it was part of a much bigger order and at that point I didn't feel like arguing for my free product. Not saying this is how it will happen for you but telling you my experience. Been a loyal customer of nutraplanet for 10yrs. And now I've changed

cwages

cwages

Awards
FYI I ordered this stack and after waiting for the shipment for quite some time or any sort of confirmation (I'm in the US) I never received the V11-KT. I was charged for everything however it was part of a much bigger order and at that point I didn't feel like arguing for my free product. Not saying this is how it will happen for you but telling you my experience. Been a loyal customer of nutraplanet for 10yrs. And now I've changed
Thanks for the heads up. How long did it take to ship out? I'm looking to start this next week and was going to do 3 day priority shipping. Looks like I might just have to order the invictus and virtus separate instead of the stack. Thanks for the reply

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks for the heads up. How long did it take to ship out? I'm looking to start this next week and was going to do 3 day priority shipping. Looks like I might just have to order the invictus and virtus separate instead of the stack. Thanks for the reply
Just found a stack on Nutraverse, with 1 bottle of each. I bottle of invictus, 1 bottle of virtus and one of Vll-KT. Never ordered from them before. They offer 3 day priority shipping. Anybody have some feed back on this site. Looks legit. Thanks

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I will do the Virtus + Invictus stack again in 2-3 months but this time with FULL dose.. 0,5ml Virtus did nothing for me : \ LETS GO!

cwages

cwages

Awards
I will do the Virtus + Invictus stack again in 2-3 months but this time with FULL dose.. 0,5ml Virtus did nothing for me : \ LETS GO!
Im definitely going to run the full dose of all for the first 4 weeks and might even bump up the Virtus the second 4 weeks. I just got off a run of man scorch and Nolverdren xt a month ago, so looking forward to jumping on this stack.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely going to run the full dose of all for the first 4 weeks and might even bump up the Virtus the second 4 weeks. I just got off a run of man scorch and Nolverdren xt a month ago, so looking forward to jumping on this stack.
great! : ) will follow you for updates

cwages

cwages

Awards
great! : ) will follow you for updates
sounds good. Ill put a log up first of next week when I start the stack. Im thinking of running the full dose for 4 weeks and then bumping up to .75 for the next 4 week run.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Thanks I really really appreciate it. I just ordered another stack so I have enough for an 8 week run. Might have to get another bottle of virtus if I bump it up. Thanks again