Iron Legion VIRTUS 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan

rebeccas

Awards
Hi,
Can someone confirm how much 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan is in each ml of Iron Legion VIRTUS? I haven't found an amount online and sent a couple of emails to Iron Legion. I haven't received a reply from them.

Thanks,
RS

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the answer is zero, as in none!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi thebigt,
Thanks. I updated the thread and post to VIRTUS, not INVICTUS.
RS
i don't know the amount but may i ask why this is important to you?

what i do know is that .5ml twice a day is as high as i have ever gone and usually only for a week before i cut back to once daily dosing...virtus is potent.

rebeccas

Awards
i don't know the amount but may i ask why this is important to you?

what i do know is that .5ml twice a day is as high as i have ever gone and usually only for a week before i cut back to once daily dosing...virtus is potent.
Hi,
Sure, good question. Basically, to know what I'm putting in my body. For some people this isn't that important, for others like myself, it is. :) Transparency goes a long way with supplements and topicals.
RS

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi,
Can someone confirm how much 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan is in each ml of Iron Legion VIRTUS? I haven't found an amount online and sent a couple of emails to Iron Legion. I haven't received a reply from them.

Thanks,
RS
@delsolrob would be best to answer this question.

Not that I’m questioning any of your reasons for asking. It makes sense to want to know. Just to be sure this is a topical. You mentioned it being something you put in your body and don’t want there to be an issue later on.

rebeccas

Awards
@delsolrob would be best to answer this question.

Not that I’m questioning any of your reasons for asking. It makes sense to want to know. Just to be sure this is a topical. You mentioned it being something you put in your body and don’t want there to be an issue later on.
Hi cheftepesh1, yes, 100% topical. Putting in and putting on were meant in a trivial sense, although literally I see your point. Thanks :) RS

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is pretty irrelevant information unless you have a profound understanding of the flavan in Virtus

That said, we use 7mg/ml in Virtus - considering the results people are getting at .5 to .75ml this is very well dosed and we don't generally recommend people starting above .5ml.

rebeccas

Awards
This is pretty irrelevant information unless you have a profound understanding of the flavan in Virtus

That said, we use 7mg/ml in Virtus - considering the results people are getting at .5 to .75ml this is very well dosed and we don't generally recommend people starting above .5ml.
Hi delsolrob,
Thanks for sharing and being transparent. :) RS