Iron Legion Is Releasing Virtus - New Potent Transdermal AI

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Mine has clumps and it's working.. Just started back taking less than .5ml. I can feel it... Almost like formestane
Great news ! Hoping mine ships

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
IronLegion if dosing 1ml. Would it be all at once or split am/pm.. Thanks

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We believe the clumping issue to be resolved.

A small number of orders are going out today, and more will follow tomorrow.

As for the dosing protocol. I believe that one dose should be sufficient in the AM, Salvo should allow for a 6-8 hour delivery. That said, I do encourage users to see what works best for them.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else tries Virtus yet?
I have received mine running it for 4 days and No clumping issues. I will do more blood work after 4 weeks and see how it goes. If funds are there i will do it after 2 and 4 weeks. Currently dosing around .6ml a day which is where it ends up with one squeeze. Liking it so far and feeling better which tells me it's working since my estrogen was really high seems to be doing its job. Looking forward to what blood work shows also but how I feel matters more

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Cool.. U taking it solo?
Its only thing currently taking to control estrogen. But running other supplements like lipomorth , evomuse bmp,alphaburn,epitome and staples fish oil etc

I am on hrt /trt so cost wise it may be a bit high to run as a staple unless .5ml gets me in a good range and keeps me there. Or something like eod dosing

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have received mine running it for 4 days and No clumping issues. I will do more blood work after 4 weeks and see how it goes. If funds are there i will do it after 2 and 4 weeks. Currently dosing around .6ml a day which is where it ends up with one squeeze. Liking it so far and feeling better which tells me it's working since my estrogen was really high seems to be doing its job. Looking forward to what blood work shows also but how I feel matters more
Great! please keep us posted on how it's working for you!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Glad it's making you feel a bit better.

In for bloods!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to start my bottle!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!
Since im already running it with before bloods and planning on more bloods after 4 weeks. On TRT and can post before and after bloods fee free to send me another bottle if you want! Unless you looking for detailed log dont have time for that currently

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since im already running it with before bloods and planning on more bloods after 4 weeks. On TRT and can post before and after bloods fee free to send me another bottle if you want! Unless you looking for detailed log dont have time for that currently
Do you have a log running now? Are your "before" bloods posted?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a log running now? Are your "before" bloods posted?
I do not have a log running now. I can post prior blood up if you want. Took labs on 5/31 results posted 6/1. Estrogen was 57.1 normal range 7.6-42.6 started virtus on 6/5

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not have a log running now. I can post prior blood up if you want. Took labs on 5/31 results posted 6/1. Estrogen was 57.1 normal range 7.6-42.6 started virtus on 6/5
how you liking the virtus so far?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards

I just finished up a log of Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-4, gained a solid 15.4lbs. Would love to log and add this to my pct regime to help maintain these gains!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for any other applicants

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How are things going?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am loving Virtus feel worlds better then I did before starting . First off I am on TRT 120mg a week split into 2 / 60mg doses. Virtus I using .6ml a day. My E went from 57.1 to 37.6 and testosterone rose from 720 to 842.

I am really impressed with the bloodwork results on this dose so far but more importantly how I feel. I may bump the dose alittle as would like to be under 30 for estrogen but haven't decided based on how good I feel currently. Reason I am not using 1ml a day is to make this a staple I would really like a bottle to last 6/7 weeks based on cost.

Before Bloodwork done on 5/31

3 Week Bloodwork done on 6/22

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great results so far! In for MORE BLOODS!

*,_,*

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How long can Virtus be ran for? As a testbooster? Plan on stocking up?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long can Virtus be ran for? As a testbooster? Plan on stocking up?
I can't think of a problem with running at a low dose as something of a staple item.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** yeah!

Encouraging chit broze.... loving some IL innovation!!! Sexiest bottles too...

xhrr

Awards
Anybody else's bottle have white flakes in it? Like some of the ingredients didn't dissolve into the carrier. I'm trying to warm it up and see if that helps but it hasn't been so far.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anybody else's bottle have white flakes in it? Like some of the ingredients didn't dissolve into the carrier. I'm trying to warm it up and see if that helps but it hasn't been so far.
Noppe

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The anecdotal evidence in this thread so far is quite promising.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Just got Virtus and Invictus :D gonna use them after my bulk this fall/winter. Used b-AET a couple of years ago and loved it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for linking. I would have but my phone doesn't always cooperate with this forum.
No problem, lots of big changes I'm just over 2 weeks in . I'm loving what I have so far here.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
IDK if you've been following but BigHulkSmash is logging the two now.
Yeah I had a look there a week ago : ) I was thinking of using Invictus during my clean bulk (3 months, ~12Kg up is my goal)
or do you think I should wait and use it with Virtus after?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I had a look there a week ago : ) I was thinking of using Invictus during my clean bulk (3 months, ~12Kg up is my goal)
or do you think I should wait and use it with Virtus after?
Stack em bro . Its intense as F. Rapid fat loss plus good test boost and aggression. These 2 together fit perfectly!